It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachman "extremely excitied" about Iran deal.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Iranians are even more excited.

And even more radically "religious".

I think the Iranians are more sane about these things than the west is and Iran is in no way sane and stable on this issue.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

All religious fundamentalists are insane and evil.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Actually she's right about that. Looking at the bible I found a prophecy that when combined with the fig tree parable of Matthew 24 seems to put the end of days in the 2020-2028 timeframe. With the last event happening no later than May 15 2028.

I would say she drew the right conclusion here.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Why do you hate Christians three thousand miles away?

Afraid of them?

I'm afraid of the ones who think they are helping to bring about prophecy. Just as bad as Isis, but you have nukes, which makes it scarier

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Actually she's right about that. Looking at the bible I found a prophecy that when combined with the fig tree parable of Matthew 24 seems to put the end of days in the 2020-2028 timeframe. With the last event happening no later than May 15 2028.

I would say she drew the right conclusion here.

Here si a observation. Anytime a MAN says they KNOW when th eend is coming will be proven wrong. WHY? because It would mean that a MAN knows more than GOD if it came true. SO it will not happen on MANS schedule but on GODS schedule. God won tlet man know more than him when it comes to his schedule.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Problem. That's not what the book says. What it says is this.

Matthew 24

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But what is the day and hour? Analyzing Matthew 24 we find that Jesus Christ actually gave us that event in verse 14.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

So here is your problem. It's already happened. And while I cannot point to a specific day and time that it happened I can reduce it down to a 2 and 1/2 year timeframe though. August of 45 to May of 48. With the creation of the state of Israel in 1948 that would have been the 2nd event of the endtimes. And verses 6, 7, and 8 telling us that it wouldn't come during a time of war. So end of WW2 to the creation of the state of Israel.

I'm afraid your observation is outdated.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Problem. That's not what the book says. What it says is this.

Matthew 24

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But what is the day and hour? Analyzing Matthew 24 we find that Jesus Christ actually gave us that event in verse 14.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

So here is your problem. It's already happened. And while I cannot point to a specific day and time that it happened I can reduce it down to a 2 and 1/2 year timeframe though. August of 45 to May of 48. With the creation of the state of Israel in 1948 that would have been the 2nd event of the endtimes. And verses 6, 7, and 8 telling us that it wouldn't come during a time of war. So end of WW2 to the creation of the state of Israel.

I'm afraid your observation is outdated.

Wrong. y a know why? Did the earth go through the 7 seals? Has Jesus came back? Has God set down his kingdom? MAns interpretation yet again. ALso...WHat if Israel is destroyed again and then recreated yet again? Would that throw off your time frame?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Actually we have gone through 5 seals. And we are currently in the short season of the 5th seal. Jesus doesn't appear until the 6th seal is broken. Not yet God's kingdom doesn't get here until the day of Jezreel/thousand year reign of the saints.
So far Israel is holding together. What would throw off the timeframe would be if the 6th seal doesn't break by 2021. The 7 year agreement has to be signed by 2021 to stay on schedule. Also somewhere in there the 3rd temple needs to be rebuilt. And the branch of Zechariah needs to appear in order to do it. The Jews call him the ben Joseph messiah.

So it appears that 6 years need to pass before I can say i'm wrong. But the next major event to occur would be the appearance of the branch. Also the end of the days of the tribulation of the carcass of Matthew 24-28 and 29. That's Daniel 8 BTW. When the tribulation in the middle east is over.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I would say "no she didn't".

Will let you know in 2030 that you were wrong

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: Granite

Why do you hate Christians three thousand miles away?

Afraid of them?

I'm afraid of the ones who think they are helping to bring about prophecy. Just as bad as Isis, but you have nukes, which makes it scarier

Reminded me of this scene from "The Dead Zone".

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Actually I hope you can. It's not that I want this but the thing is you were told to watch for it.

Mark 13
30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2000 years. Appears that your time is up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join