It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Requested Book with Tips on "How to Delete Something so it Stays Deleted"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Wait, are you agreeing with me or going against what I said? Too vague. Look at what I responded to then look at my response in context.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Lots of " should" "could" and "maybes"

No facts

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Clinton's are criminals, but the government is so corrupt they will never be held accountable. Hillary, if she were any of us, would be in prison right now.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Wait, are you agreeing with me or going against what I said? Too vague. Look at what I responded to then look at my response in context.

I did.

What im saying is:

- you are right. Conservatives nitpick stupid nonsense.
- you are incorrect in that they are not forced to do it. Nitpicking stupid stuff is what has come to be known as "politics".

If they didn't play that game, it wouldn't keep the DNC from doing it. And in a world where the media ignores you if you aren't pulling some sensationalized bullsnip, it would be suicide.

They (both parties) do it because its what The People want to see. If we would all act repulsed when they did it, they would stop doing it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It's turning more and more into reality TV every single day.

No wonder America wants a reality TV star to be our next president.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

It's turning more and more into reality TV every single day.

No wonder America wants a reality TV star to be our next president.

BOOM....drop the mic and walk off stage.

That, my friends, is what im saying. Lets just elect President Camacho and be done with it.
edit on 8/13/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

As long as this guy gives us free Brawndo...

Pretty soon they'll be arguing over which snack foods are appropriate for the president to be eating.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Talk about grasping at straws. Suppose she went to the library & checked out a book on recipes with pressure cookers. Would people automatically claim she's a sympathizer for the Boston Marathon bombings too?

Probably Not But if it Were You and I .
You Can Your Behind GOV Would.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I predict that itll be the steak on the right, and the tofu with raw kale on the left.

Our politics come with confirmation bias built right in, right?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If she were ... old, white and Republican, they'd be crucifying here for not understanding technology because of this.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I did.

What im saying is:

- you are right. Conservatives nitpick stupid nonsense.
- you are incorrect in that they are not forced to do it. Nitpicking stupid stuff is what has come to be known as "politics".

If they didn't play that game, it wouldn't keep the DNC from doing it. And in a world where the media ignores you if you aren't pulling some sensationalized bullsnip, it would be suicide.

They (both parties) do it because its what The People want to see. If we would all act repulsed when they did it, they would stop doing it.

Fair enough. Though political shows & pundits could easily focus on her support for the new trade deals. Or her involvement in Qaddafi's death & the chaos that ensued it, etc. Just saying that it's conservatives themselves who choose to ignore the real issues so they can focus on dumb stuff like this.

And if they think the DNC is in the wrong for doing it, why do it as well? Why not prove they're better than the DNC by presenting better topics & details? Instead, they seem to be trying to prove that they can outdo them when it comes to stupid & petty nitpicking.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Actually conservatives are the ones who have been hounding on her about all that stuff you just mentioned including kadaffi

Slam conservatives all you want

But if it wasn't for them NONE OF THIS would be coming to light. And none of the other stuff to come would either

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Yep. Four people die in Benghazi, due in large parts to cuts THEY made and they loose their doodoo.

Millions die and crickets.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

But even government agencies have IT technicians who better know how to secure & delete data. The only reason this is even a slight issue is because of the situation w/her private server. And this is still all based on speculation.

I would think anyone with high level clearances had better know how to do this stuff. Otherwise, what's the point?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

But even government agencies have IT technicians who better know how to secure & delete data. The only reason this is even a slight issue is because of the situation w/her private server. And this is still all based on speculation.

I would think anyone with high level clearances had better know how to do this stuff. Otherwise, what's the point?

It's not speculation. They found classified info where it shouldn't have been

Your opinion and conjecture on "shoulda coulda woulda" doesn't change the findings so far

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Actually conservatives are the ones who have been hounding on her about all that stuff you just mentioned including kadaffi

Slam conservatives all you want

But if it wasn't for them NONE OF THIS would be coming to light. And none of the other stuff to come would either

That's funny because every time I've recently seen her mentioned here, it's about petty crap like this & her supposedly wanting to send Americans to camps.

And no, I'd say it's far more true progressives calling her out on the actual details of her record. We're the ones that have to fight her in detail during primary seasons while y'all are mostly calling her out on crap like this. As an example, there's a massive Bernie vs Hillary war on Democratic Underground right now. These conversations here don't even hold a candle to the details presented in those debates.

But conservatives don't pay attention to actual progressive grievances so most of you wouldn't know this. I'm not actually saying that to be mean. Just pointing out that while conservatives are obsessed with Benghazi, her emails, and the petty speculation I've already mentioned, we're holding actual debates on her proposals, her ruthlessness, and the such. That's why I keep complaining about the petty nitpicking. It's counterproductive & seems incredibly dumbed down.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Your opinion and conjecture on "shoulda coulda woulda" doesn't change the findings so far

-facepalm-
The "speculation" of her wanting a book about "how to delete something so it stays deleted" & it being connected to her private server. You know, the actual topic of this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So it's petty to be storing classified information and information that's matters of national security on a private server where it shouldn't be?

That's nice.

But that's your opinion and nothing more

Again your OPINION doesn't change the facts

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

-facepalm-
The "speculation" of her wanting a book about "how to delete something so it stays deleted" & it being connected to her private server. You know, the actual topic of this thread.

Ahh so THATS speculation

You seem to use that word a lot

I don't think it means what u think it means

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hillary is nothing more then a common criminal.

Just like criminals who research on the internet how to make bombs and then delete their search information.

It also proves intent.

Hillary has been a criminal all her life, she was fired from the Nixon administration for her illegal part of Watergate.
She is Scum, a blood sucking parasite who has made millions of dollars from the problems that she has crated. Hillary believes she is above the laws and cannot be held accountable.

I just hope, Trey Gowdy can bust her. Hillary deserves to go to prison she has committed treason against her country and the American people all for personal gain. Hillary does not work for you, the American people. She works for the globalist.

I was not surprised to hear she had her own privet email server, apparently she did not want Americans to know what criminal activity she was involved.

It is illegal to have a hidden private email account for politions that high in government. Our government is supposed to be open and transparent.

Hillary had no business sending top secrete documents to whom ever she wanted to. it is illegal.

I do not see her becoming President now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join