It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrogance of Humans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

maybe the fact that they don't want control of the planet proves their superiority?

I mean it's kind of like the president, only an insane person would want the job!!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
maybe the fact that they don't want control of the planet proves their superiority?

Maybe, if that was a fact, you would have a point?

Go into any animal's domain, and you will be in danger from that animal. Same as with humans.

The majority of living organisms simply lack the ability to control domains as wide spread as we can.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Until we are told otherwise by another possibly superior species, I think we get to pat ourselves on the back as much as we want.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Man blames dog for crashing tractor trailer
A Bud Light truck overturned on a highway in Florida, spilling beer cans all over the road. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the driver blamed it all on his pup. Gillian Pensavalle (@GillianWithaG) calls shenanigans on it.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Scientists say octopuses are aliens
Based on their DNA scientists are saying that octopuses are unlike any animal on Earth and are thus aliens. Patrick Jones (@Patrick_E_Jones) has the details.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

When my dog asks me for a loan, I'll admit that animals have thoughts like human beings.

But that she has thoughts of some kind, I do certainly admit.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Another vote for arrogance. Proves my point once again. They do not slave themselves to a fake monetary system, again proving they are more evolved than humans.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
all life is precious animals and plants alike! There are no two things exactly the same in existence. Every lief or animal is its own fingerprint of the universe, just like our fingers, ears or eyes...

Why is it so hard to be humble and supportive instead of arrogant and destructive? It is easier...the good path is always the hardest to get used to if you have a bad start (childhood, mainstream ...)! Even though it is our natural state to be and do good, but we are so far away from that basic principle that we cannot see most basic things which are wrong with our/modern way of living, thinking, doing things in order to fix our misguided ways...

No one is interested in introspective inquiry within and try to find out, on your own what is what and think with your own head and try to get your own opinion about what we really are, what is life and nature and the delicate balance which is present starting from small things like the atoms, elements then extending also to animals, nature and balance in the biggest scale which is our solar system, galaxies and the whole visible universe.

This whole place is amazing, filled with so much beauty and secrets but we act like we know it all and have it all figure it out!?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Another vote for arrogance. Proves my point once again. They do not slave themselves to a fake monetary system, again proving they are more evolved than humans.

No, they just enslave themselves to humans. They can't live without us. Even feral dogs need a human environment to survive in.

Oh, and nothing is more evolved than anything else.

Those dolphins in your avatar? Practitioners of gang-rape and infanticide. Evolution does the damndest things.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

No, they just enslave themselves to humans. They can't live without us. Even feral dogs need a human environment to survive in.

Oh, and nothing is more evolved than anything else.

Those dolphins in your avatar? Practitioners of gang-rape and infanticide. Evolution does the damndest things.

They do not enslave themselves, humans do that, they can live just fine without your arrogance, once again you have proved my point. Thank You and have a great day!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

We have been and don't break your arm!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What amazes me is that they are so blinded by their own arrogance they can't see that they are being arrogant

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Really? The only reason why they are being called Aliens is because no other animals shares it genetics traits, and that it genetics are said to be far more complex. Which put Dolphins to shame I guess and makes them the arrogant apes of the sea, having sex and attacking everything in sight ...

For someone who's complaining about arrogance, you seem to be showing a lot, in your attempts for spiritual superiority, Commander.
edit on 15-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

They do not enslave themselves, humans do that, they can live just fine without your arrogance

I have two dogs. They are both rescued former strays, and they came to me, I didn't go to them. The elder one is now six years old. Both of them are much happier living with my arrogance than without it. If they really had thoughts of the kind you ascribe to them, they would tell you so themselves.

My three cats might be a bit less enthusiastic. Cats are hard to please.

Now if you have a rational objection to the point I made, I would be pleased to hear it. Of course, you don't have to explain yourself, but if you don't, you sort of run the risk of being dismissed as a purveyor of vapours.

edit on 15/8/15 by Astyanax because: of cachalots and dolphins.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Really? The only reason why they are being called Aliens is because no other animals shares it genetics traits, and that it genetics are said to be far more complex. Which put Dolphins to shame I guess and makes them the arrogant apes of the sea, having sex and attacking everything in sight ...

For someone who's complaining about arrogance, you seem to be showing a lot, in your attempts for spiritual superiority, Commander.

So you have witnessed these attacks have you? I don't think you are capable of drawing any conclusions about dolphin behavior. The arrogance comes through loud and clear in your posts. You seem intent on proving the OP's contention and doing a fine job of it!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

They do not enslave themselves, humans do that, they can live just fine without your arrogance

I have two dogs. They are both rescued former strays, and they came to me, I didn't go to them. The elder one is now six years old. Both of them are much happier living with my arrogance than without it. If they really had thoughts of the kind you ascribe to them, they would tell you so themselves.

My three cats might be a bit less enthusiastic. Cats are hard to please.

Now if you have a rational objection to the point I made, I would be pleased to hear it. Of course, you don't have to explain yourself, but if you don't, you sort of run the risk of being dismissed as a purveyor of vapours.

You are to be applauded for your saving of animals, now if you could only save yourself. I do not think an explanation of your thinking is necessary for the OP to be correct. I agree completely with soul, you yourself seem rather intent on proving your own arrogance on this matter.

(post by Specimen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: searcherfortruth

No I haven't but they have been rumored to attempt to have sex with humans,

Also, they have been known to kill their young for odd reasons, that I m not interested in.

I really have no intent to put down the OP, even though the OP doing that him/herself half the time, since if that was my intention, I'd be ether have a few posts banned, or just be banned from the thread entirely.

You New Age types are so easy to offend, it not even fun, that it more enjoyable to just watch such claims of spiritual authority,

Certainly they communicate with each other, right? Maybe they are the more spiritual beings and maybe they are the ones that look at us and say, gee these crazy humans sure screwed up our planet.

Rumors? What is funny is you actually think you have offered up some kind of proof that refutes the possibility that they could be more spiritual than humans and all you have done repeatedly is prove the main contention of the OP. You are so focused on one aspect of what was written that you have no clue what the entire OP was about. No where in the OP did I say I had proof of anything, the proof has come from the responses.

Humans are arrogant.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I bet if I bring statistics in here and detail all the rapes and murders that humans have done you could not even find .00001% equivalent of the entire animal kingdom combined.

They sure are more spiritual and far less arrogant than any humans.

You have convinced me beyond all shadow of a doubt.

That you can even take what I said and bring this BS in here is ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself.

edit on 15-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Proof? Proof that Dolphin and Octopus are Aliens?

It not like your explaining anything your trying to point out, other then mystical voodoo nonsense., other pointing fingers at stupid.

edit on 15-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join