It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrogance of Humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Sure. You would in your own arrogance think that. The fact remains that I do not need to show anyone anything. Apes and sharks are much more evolved spiritually for they do not need to prove it to you or anyone else. They meditate in solitude and they do it in their own way.

Me, I am completely capable of meditation without showing it to you or anyone else.
edit on 14-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

No the burden of proof does not exist with the person making the claim. If you choose to believe you are nothing, that is your choice. I am a spiritual being and this human construct is just one of 1000's of beings I have incarnated as.

Evidence is for you to find.
edit on 14-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually I talk to all the animals. I am like DR. Doolittle and DR. Seuss. If you want to call me arrogant for believing humans are arrogant that is just mindless psyco-babble.

Your logic escapes me, wheat is not an animal.

We only think we dominate the planet and that is right there the proof we all need to not only know humans are arrogant, it is all the proof we need that you are at the top of the arrogance food chain, of course many in here already know this about you, don't they?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If I ever join The Galactic Federation Star Fleet, remind me not to get sign onto your ship.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

No the burden of proof does not exist with the person making the claim. If you choose to believe you are nothing, that is your choice. I am a spiritual being and this human construct is just one of 1000's of beings I have incarnated as.

Evidence is for you to find.

Quite arrogant to make such exceptional and outrageous claims and not accept the burden of proof, pretty dishonest too.

Could you give a definition for 'spirituality'? The way you talk about it is very vague....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
OP, you say you'd rather be a dolphin. You are aware that rogue packs of dolphin males gang rape not only female Dolphins, but also human beings? Many of which are never found after they are dragged off?

Sounds like these super spiritual, superior (by your standards) creatures tend to do the same F'ed up crap as humans.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I apologize to all the ants I purposely stepped on in my life time.

You step on ants on purpose?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

When they're near the entrance of my house I sure do. It's either I stop them there or they lose their life in my ant bait traps. I don't force myself into their ant hills, they shouldn't be forcing themselves into my home. The last thing I want is ants crawling around in my food pantry.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Soul, I have read many of OP's you have written and it seems to me that you always have a cryptic way of trying to communicate your feelings.

That being said, I agree with many of your views on life and spirituality. I feel that you are trying to demonstrate, in this thread, an issue that many people can not understand.

There is a difficulty that permeates the human brain, they require proof in order to wrap their minds around something and it would be impossible for you to prove to anyone beyond a reasonable doubt that, a) souls exist, b) that all animals have a soul), c) that spiritual abilities are possible for either, d) that reincarnation is even viable.

I, personally, think that animals do have souls and that they are spiritual beings with the ability to communicate in a language very few can comprehend, many of their behaviors are demonstrative and there is a level of intelligence involved. There is a lack of arrogance displayed and rather an ability to be part of a group and still maintain individuality.

They wish to procreate for survival, they kill what they need for food, but they do not kill for sport and they do not initiate sex for fun. They help each other to survive.

Humans have caused the extinction of many species, including their own kind for as long as they have existed, the animal kingdom that is not human, has not in my lifetime been responsible for the extinction of any species, especially humans.

YES. Us humans are very arrogant to think that other species do not evolve spiritually and that we deserve to cage them in zoos for our pleasure. Big game hunters are the most despicable of all. I wish just once that a group of lions would just invent a gun and chase those jerks for sport, but guess what, the lions are more spiritual and they would never do that.

Humans are jerks to the animal species, but that is to be expected, after all they can not even be kind to each other, spiritually they are less evolved just on that fact alone, and that proof is there for all to see.

Do not concern yourself with the jerks that refuse to see your message for what it is, I read it loud and clear.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Ants were here long before you and you should be ashamed of stepping on them. Find a natural way to keep them out rather than inflicting unnecessary pain on them. Karma will require you to be an ant someday and just remember how it feels when you get stepped on.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Says the person with the most arrogant SOB on the planet. Wow. I would love to be a Dolphin and take that guys toupee and bring to the bottom of the ocean where it could do the least amount of damage, being as spiritual as I am it would be even better if his head was attached, but spiritually I have to let that be done by someone else with a lesser conscious, perhaps you could all just do us a favor and handle that yourself?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Awesome! Rather you were not with us with your lack of compassion, me and soul will be much better off without the likes of you.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What does your name mean? Seems a bit contradictory. At least some people try to talk sense, what is your excuse? I guess the cultures all over the world are complete idiots to think that animals could be spiritual too. If I were you I would look for guidance from your higher power.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Says the person with the most arrogant SOB on the planet. Wow. I would love to be a Dolphin and take that guys toupee and bring to the bottom of the ocean where it could do the least amount of damage, being as spiritual as I am it would be even better if his head was attached, but spiritually I have to let that be done by someone else with a lesser conscious, perhaps you could all just do us a favor and handle that yourself?

Ok WTF are you talking about here?

And 'being as spiritual as I am'........could you define what spiritual means?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

At least it will be nice and quite so I can practice meditatation and listen to the waters and nature without having to hear Dolphin noises or mantras, not made by real Dolphins.
edit on 14-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If you have to ask then you are not, and I think the reference to SOB was your avatar.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Nah, just stay in your cave with the Bats at least they won't have to see you!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Was that an ugly joke?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When did spirituality become synonymous with naivety?

Humans act no different than any other living organism on that we have found. We consume and procreate to the maximum carrying capacity of our environment. Than we adapt or die.

That includes ants...and dolphins.

By the way...I have an all natural solution for removing ants from my property. I pour boiling oil (animal or plant fats) into their colonies. If that doesn't work, I do it again and add fire.

All of which is found, in abundance, in nature.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Actually I talk to all the animals. I am like DR. Doolittle and DR. Seuss. If you want to call me arrogant for believing humans are arrogant that is just mindless psyco-babble.

I'm sure they're listening to you.

We only think we dominate the planet and that is right there the proof we all need to not only know humans are arrogant, it is all the proof we need that you are at the top of the arrogance food chain, of course many in here already know this about you, don't they?

The irony is that it takes a little arrogance to charge as arrogant without the necessary evidence to do so. But I'm sure you're no stranger to the contradictory, given that you basically called yourself arrogant from the get go.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join