It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons and Reptilians and Grey's OH MY!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

Members will remain ON TOPIC! Which is the OP, and NOT each other.

Are we clear on this?

Anymore posts talking about each other WILL be removed, and the members POST BANNED, for an indefinite period!

Do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
With all of the stories floating around aliens influencing human politics, why not consider Demons are doing something similar?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Are Aliens fallen angels?

No question about it, the evidence for this is far too HUGE to be anything else IMHO...

The evidence contained in the Unholy Communion video completely tipped the scales for me personally.

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That video is pretty cool. The similarities to the Demon and the Grey were striking!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
'ET's' are extremely skilled at masquerading as "aliens" which is the reason behind all of the deception.

The IDH (Interdimensional hypothesis) is the most logical and best represents the behavior and anomalies associated with UFO related phenomenon.

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
• Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Well Edgar Mitchell did say that the aliens saved us from a Nuclear Apocalypse

He told Mirror Online, "White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons - and that's what the extra-terrestrials were interested in. My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war". He said that they wanted to know their potential in military.

nycity.today...

I do think they are inter dimensional beings. With that being said....there is something menacing about them. I've yet to have heard an abduction story that was enjoyable in any sort of way.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Aliens are Liars. According to abduction accounts. How come abductions are stopped with the name of Jesus?

Though some abductions heal diseases, even cancer. See Preston Dennet. What's that about? There are some threads here at ATS about this man. I'm confused.

But, Murgatroid above has put the truth as far as I'm concerned. I am of the same opinion. They are demons/fallen angels. Working to keep us confused/conflicted. Some of their statement's "There is no one named Jesus" but they scatter when his name is invoked. HMMM!

JMHO...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Thank you for the Unholy Communion link. I'll have to check it out when I get home.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Maybe they don't want us ruining the planet because they have plans for it? And maybe they could use cancer cures and knowledge of how to fix/manipulate our bodies as a means of control perhaps?
edit on 13 by AshFan because: made better

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

That makes plenty of sense. Our planet would be no use to them if it was a barren like Mars. Maybe they are monitoring us and waiting till we get to a more technological advance state before they start showing themselves. If that is the case, we probably we won't get to see them in our lifetime.

Interesting theory though..

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
Though some abductions heal diseases, even cancer. See Preston Dennet. What's that about? There are some threads here at ATS about this man. I'm confused.

Thanks for the confirmations Daphne...

Concerning the healings, here are a few ideas to kick around:

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
It's called confirmation bias. You "trust" RT more because they are telling you what you already believe.

One has to remember that good disinfo agents ALWAYS mix good info in with the bad.

In order to be effective, any disinformation operation MUST contain elements of truth.

In order for rat poison to be effective, it must look, taste, and smell just like the real thing.

Don't forget that the MSM also contains some truth as well.

I still won't touch it with a ten foot pole though.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Pretty sure one can be certain that "demons" don't factor into alien life in any capacity beyond the possibility that, at some point, people saw aliens and thought they were supernatural beings.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Has anyone seen or heard an Alien say its a God, or making tribal sacrifices to Satan?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I in no way believe that They have good intentions with these 'healings' they are allegedly doing.

They are trying to keep us confused as to their TRUE intentions, which I don't believe are benevolent by any means.

All you've said is correct. I've posted these same videos you've posted above, on my first thread.

ETA: That's why I stated "I'm confused" not fooled though. Quite a switch and bait, throw us off their agenda trail.

edit on 13-8-2015 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: obscurepanda
Pretty sure one can be certain that "demons" don't factor into alien life in any capacity beyond the possibility that, at some point, people saw aliens and thought they were supernatural beings.

Don’t let your preconceptions blind you to reality.

But why do they behave so much like demons in a Christian context if they aren't the same beings?

They are, because everything they do fits the MO...

• they lie ✔
• they rape ✔
• they kidnap ✔

If "aliens" really cared about us so much like they SAY they do, why are they kidnapping, paralyzing, probing, mutilating, and raping us?

Simple: because they are NOT who they say they are.

Deductive reasoning can be a pretty reasonable tool.

Therefore, just because something "looks" like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck... it may not be a duck after all, but a "decoy" ...disguised to look like the real thing.

Of course there is a small chance it really is an alien from Mars in a duck costume, but the wise man believes what he sees and knows...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'd much rather see Howard the Duck than a Gray.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

That's enough bogus data for me to respectfully doubt the rest of your op.

What is there to "doubt", exactly? It seems that the OP is asking for opinions on these different entities and their possible agendas, not asking if the pics and videos are legit or insinuating that they are actual footage of such creatures. Unless I'm just missing something, the pics/vids were simply a visual representation of each entity that was included in the list.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Thanks, I needed that...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join