It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer TV show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just watched the pilot for this new show.

Basically the devil has had enough and refuses to play gods game and plays detective
I enjoyed it the main dude plays it well (British bad guy perfectly) and funny in places.
Check it out.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Am on it, my kind of show!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I've seen the promos for this and it's looks pretty good. Wish it was going to be on sooner, but it's not due till next year.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Tom Ellis who plays him is very good just been on IMDB and I think many a lady will watch this because of him....heck he was that good I think I may watch it because of him also (not for the same reasons though

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
More TV Filth, hooray. Fox of course. I'm already sick of the main characters voice.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I'm definitely going to be watching this, it looks awesome. Hugh Jackman should be cast as Jesus and then the aussie and pom battle it out saving yank souls as they go..............only to rekindle their brotherly relationship along the way after season 5.

Maybe I should send them my script?

lol

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Already a petition up to cancel it lol.
Got good ratings 9.0 on IMDB after the pilot.
Granted it is a little cheesy at times but heck Lucifer is always an interesting character to play.
I liked Viggo Mortensen as him.
Heck they can ham it up like mad I bet actors dream of a job like this lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Seen this show, has started well but lets see how it develops. I fear the religious mob will force it off the air or/and the PC mob will make it so correct as to ruin it

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That looks like it's worth a watch. He kind of reminds me of Iggy in the movie Horns. People tell him their deepest darkest secrets.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is based on the comic book Lucifer. I think Neil Gaiman created this version of the character for Sandman. Buy Mike Carey's 75 issue run is what the show is based on. Although I can guarantee that the show will not go where the comic did.

If this show is freaking people out wait till they figure out what AMC's upcoming show Preacher is about. Both shows are based on comics from DC's Vertigo imprint.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looks pretty slick...

Have you seen the anime called "The Devil is a Part Timer"?

It is great fun, Satan and some of his demon generals get pulled into our world, along with the hero that was out to slay him. He likes it here and decided to take over starting at the bottom and working his was up... The very bottom a fry cook at "McRonalds". The bit about his land lord's picture kills me, watch it and you'll see.
edit on 13-8-2015 by wastedown because: grammar nazi evasion

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Watching now

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hmm I would have thought the part of Lucifer would be played by a female on account of the treatment of women within the church throughout history. Not to mention it could have been shortened to Lucy which has a better ring than Lou I think.
edit on CDTThu, 13 Aug 2015 14:11:30 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago13-05:00Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:11:30 -050011 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Boymonkey, thanks for posting this.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
finally a show about me

after they banned my first hit..

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

totally of topic but I had to ask at some point

is it just me or ur up totally weird hours..

anyway is of my chest now

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

totally of topic but I had to ask at some point

is it just me or ur up totally weird hours..

anyway is of my chest now

I don't know what you mean.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

sorry bm

if u're us that means you almost every night here till around 4am.. sorry maybe I am way off
is of topic anyway .just puzzled
edit on 17-8-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Oh, that. It's insomnia. That, and if something is really interesting on here. And if I don't have a movie to watch.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

top topics

join