It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : Savage bomb attack in Iraq kills more than 60

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

edit on 13-8-2015 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Good post.

These days the biggest danger to Muslims are other Muslims.

The biggest cause of Islamophobia and problems for
Muslims world wide are other Muslims (ISIS of Daesh)

Thank you for speaking up.

11 million Muslim-on-Muslim killings since 1948 (Statistics) (sic all killings are war/terror type conflict related)
themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

It is only people like the OP spreading the word
that will turn things around for Islam and the Muslim community.

edit on 7Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:26:09 -0500am81308amk134 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

It is only people like the OP spreading the word
that will turn things around for Islam and the Muslim community

Yep....Let's all get online and talk about it....That'll fix er

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I can't understand how in their warped mind, these suicide bombers think God would greet them with open arms. These innocent people were created by the same God. I don't know, I just can't understand how anyone can be taken into believing what they're doing would be condoned by a loving God. It's sick.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Mate , i'm a doctor and i save people's lives . i don't take them .

My country has a professional army and it's their job not mine . its how a society works . some people look up for a nation's interests and protect it from any harm : soldiers , in every nation they are considered heros

some people run the turbines of the national grid and some people clean the streets , ....

thats how a society works . my opening post is merely a protest to my country's leaders for their poor decision making regarding ISIS

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I by no means blamed you personally.....But I was awaiting this response. Bring this garbage to America and see how fast the citizens rally to take this issue OUT right and NOW......People just sit on their couch expecting the "professional" military to handle the issues....Good luck with that, how's it working so far?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

I by no means blamed you personally.....But I was awaiting this response. Bring this garbage to America and see how fast the citizens rally to take this issue OUT right and NOW......People just sit on their couch expecting the "professional" military to handle the issues....Good luck with that, how's it working so far?
I totally understand . you're making fair points .

Nothings gonna change if we sit on our couches and thats what i said in my previous posts as well .

ALCON , if political will exists and we actually intervene , i'd be more than willing to serve as a combat medic cause i know how to handle a blade , rather a gun .

maybe that way i can do sth positive for humanity

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It HAS to be bigger than just you though....Like I said, not blaming you personally one bit!

Hold a rally, get the people together! Get everyone on the same page, man in America we would have 500 million rednecks with shotguns, biker gangs, black/white gangs, everyone rallying together for something like this...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
a reply to: TonyS

The issue of ISIS is not an issue of Sunni Vs. Shia . today you can see tens of thousands of Sunnis fighting against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria .

A divided Iraq is the worst thing that could happen to Iran's interests in the region and thats for sure not the answer to these problems .

Iraq is not exactly a united country , but one thing for sure : they can still overcome these issues and haven't yet entered the "hopeless phase" as you said .

Please note that this is not a "civil war" . this is terrorism 2015 version . not that Shia-Sunni rift doesn't exist , it does , but ISIS is not related to it .

No disrespect intended but that is absolutely and completely incorrect. ISIS is precisely a Sunni-Only/Pro-Sunni anti Shia operation. They don't kill Shia for no reason and the religious split is precisely why Sunni Iraqi's don't support Baghdad which was supposed to be neutral but which has been pro-Shia and Shia dominated from the time Iraq had its first new "president". ISIS is against Assad because he and his loyalists are Shia in a predominantly Sunni nation. And Iran's Leadership has specifically said that it will do whatever is necessary to protect and defend the Shia shrines in Southern Iraq from demolition by Sunni ISIS. If that's not a religious civil war, I don't know what is.

A divided Iraq is very much in Iran's interests. Iran can put its military and advisors on the ground in Southgern Iraq and when Baghdad falls, they will essentially "eat" Southern Iraq and its oil fields. Game, set, match. And the beauty of it is, no Western nations are going to step in stop Iran from taking over half of Iraq. The sun long ago set on the British Empire and the era of US Hegemony is rapidly coming to a close as the US government back strokes away from military interventionism and international "commitments".

I'm very puzzled by your perspective; you're in Iran....I'd think you'ld be happy to see Iran's latest successes.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

It's a humanitarian issue, not Muslim or any race or religion. When people of all religion, race, and nationalities will respect the lives of their fellow man...then progress can be made.

So I'm supposed to respect that suicide bombers beliefs?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join