It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German WW2 unreleased photos on sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

There was quite surprice when we saw that the negatives contained previously unpublished photographs of Hitler and other German senior management. One picture is taken while the battleship Bismarck's baptism ceremony.
- If i remember there were 38 pictures. There were pictures of dock activities and some of the pictures which have been taken from the documents. The documents are apparently results of some kind of tolerance of cold tests. A few apparently related to mass destruction, because they have dead bodies stacked on top of each.
Klemola has put the pictures for sale, because thinks the interest of collectors.

- Not like that is barely visible on sale, she says.

- Now only is it annoying that in due course become exchan

German WW2 unreleased photos on sale

Quick translation from finnish.. its late so bare with typos

Story how these two guys who were in Germany got in hold of these negatives are also interesting. They went to Germany from Finland to buy a car. On their way back they stopped in a restaurant in Hamburg and were chatting with waitor ( both finnish guys had tattoos on them and were bald headed... ( reads in article ) ) so they didn´t notice a older guys in the restaurant. When they left the restaurant this old man came to them and said he had some old negatives and he would like to give those to them so they could be published and people would know. They went with the old man and got the negatives, there were a lot of negatives but this old man gave them one bag of them, old man talked about war with them.
These guys came back to Finland and forgot the negatives untill recently. So now negatives are in pictures and these guys(guy? ) is selling them.

What bothers me, is that old guy wanted these to be published and people to know more about WW2, but these guys are now looking for profit and selling them to possible collectors. My opinion is that these documents and pictures should be available for public to see like the old guy wanted instead to be in some Nazi collector private worship room.

Amazing story gone sour and old mans wish turned into a cash.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

so the old guy's wish is being achieved, AND the Finns get some cash - sounds like win-win to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Collector is most likely not what old guy had in mind, he wanted people to know. These guys are selling these photos to someone who pays the most and in article it says " There must be some collectors who are interested to buy ".. is it public then.. to me its not.

And those documents, those should be investigated.
edit on 12-8-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

once the old guy hands them over it's not up to him any more.

He could have done all sorts of things to get these out, but he chose to hand them to strangers......and I'm guessing because of their appearance with skinheads and tats he expected a particular response.....

karma sucks sometimes!

top topics

join