It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood ......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
OK the 6th video has been released.

This one focuses on whether or not Planned Parenthood got permission from the "patients" to sell aborted fetus parts.

Confirmation is key with these videos.

And what is the status of those court orders barring the release of videos?

Hmmm. I smell the blood of a corporate takeover. Somebody wants the money.

6th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Babies Without Patient Consent

The pro-life advocates behind the five shocking videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling the body parts of aborted babies for research have released a 6th video today that shows how the abortion business sells body parts of aborted babies without patient consent.

The video features Holly O’Donnell, a licensed phlebotomist who unsuspectingly took a job as a “procurement technician” at the fetal tissue company and biotech start-up StemExpress in late 2012. That’s the company that acts as a middleman and purchases the body parts of aborted babies from Planned Parenthood to sell to research universities and other places.

The new video includes O’Donnell’s eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting in Planned Parenthood abortion clinics, describing tissue procurement workers’ coordination with abortion providers, the pressure placed on patients, and disregard for patient consent.

Here's the apparent video ....

published by: The Center for Medical Progress

Human Capital - Episode 2: Inside the Planned Parenthood Supply Site

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't blame them but, I think this means that they are now in contempt of court.

I had initially figured that they ought to just release it all at once to avoid any unnecessary legal caveats but, the paced releases seem to be penetrating the public consciousness more deeply this way whatever the eventual legal implications.

And really, I can't imagine that they are afraid of legal implications considering the gravity of the transgressions.
edit on 12-8-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe they are relying on whistle-blower protection?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Maybe they are relying on whistle-blower protection?

yea hope so.
because if they relying on humanism and sensible morality and rationality and the justice system to overlook technicality and think of how appalling what they're doing is, they're nucking futs.
'merica. the land of high priced lawyers and legal technicalities.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Geez,well this just sinks their boat,all of the P.P. defenders were relying on permission of the mother.

I wonder how they will spin this?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Easy..

Holly Is a liar. She is a drunk, she voted for GWB... She's a right-wing plant who took the job just to help this video..

Or..

Anything she says can't be believed because patient records are sealed. There's no evidence, etc...

It's like an old BASIC program line :

1 Print "Holly is a liar"
2 input A$=() input B$=()
3 Goto 1
4 END

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As a society we need to quit looking the other way when evil corporations (for profit and non-profit alike) commit heinous crimes. Whether it is the bankers, insurance companies or health organizations we need to start holding these people accountable for their crimes.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Let's see them all! And a investigation should be done into PP! CMP as well

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
Geez,well this just sinks their boat,all of the P.P. defenders were relying on permission of the mother.

there is no spin....there are consent forms that need to be signed

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

But were they?Is there illegality?

I want a Lamborghini.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yea.. "Shocking"... I'm not exactly "shocked" that they released it.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
As a society we need to quit looking the other way when evil corporations (for profit and non-profit alike) commit heinous crimes. Whether it is the bankers, insurance companies or health organizations we need to start holding these people accountable for their crimes.

Kind of like when a company presents themselves as something they aren't to gain access to information they have no business having access to, signs a confidentiality agreement for that information, then breaks said agreement to release edited versions of that information?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And for all the "These videos are HIGHLY edited propaganda" people.

Before you start here is 5 hours and 45 min uncut.

Thanks for posting this xuenchen!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

These videos are highly edited propaganda and that video doesn't change that fact.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I thought they just couldn't release certain videos containing execs from 'StemExpress'.

CMP Statement on Meritless Lawsuit from Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Buyer

StemExpress, a for-profit company partnered with over 30 abortion clinics, including Planned Parenthood, to harvest and sell aborted baby parts and provide a “financial benefit” to Planned Parenthood clinics, is attempting to use meritless litigation to cover-up this illegal baby parts trade, suppress free speech, and silence the citizen press reporting on issues of burning concern to the American public. They are not succeeding—their initial petition was rejected by the court, and their second petition was eviscerated to a narrow and contingent order about an alleged recording pending CMP’s opportunity to respond. The Center for Medical Progress follows all applicable laws in the course of our investigative journalism work and will contest all attempts from Planned Parenthood and their allies to silence our First Amendment rights and suppress investigative journalism.

CenterForMedicalProgress

CMP Statement on National Abortion Federation Lawsuit to Suppress 1st Amendment Speech and Cover-Up Illicit Baby Parts Sales

The Center for Medical Progress follows all applicable laws in the course of our investigative journalism work. The National Abortion Federation is a criminal organization that has spent years conspiring with Planned Parenthood on how to violate federal laws on partial-birth abortion and fetal tissue sales. The Center for Medical Progress will contest any attempts to suppress our First Amendment rights to free speech or silence the freedom of the citizen press.

It does not appear that PP has filed any injunctions against TheCenterforMedicalProgress yet.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

And how is it assured that this fetus or that one has attached consent with it?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: greencmp

I thought they just couldn't release certain videos containing execs from 'StemExpress'.

CMP Statement on Meritless Lawsuit from Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Buyer

StemExpress, a for-profit company partnered with over 30 abortion clinics, including Planned Parenthood, to harvest and sell aborted baby parts and provide a “financial benefit” to Planned Parenthood clinics, is attempting to use meritless litigation to cover-up this illegal baby parts trade, suppress free speech, and silence the citizen press reporting on issues of burning concern to the American public. They are not succeeding—their initial petition was rejected by the court, and their second petition was eviscerated to a narrow and contingent order about an alleged recording pending CMP’s opportunity to respond. The Center for Medical Progress follows all applicable laws in the course of our investigative journalism work and will contest all attempts from Planned Parenthood and their allies to silence our First Amendment rights and suppress investigative journalism.

CenterForMedicalProgress

CMP Statement on National Abortion Federation Lawsuit to Suppress 1st Amendment Speech and Cover-Up Illicit Baby Parts Sales

The Center for Medical Progress follows all applicable laws in the course of our investigative journalism work. The National Abortion Federation is a criminal organization that has spent years conspiring with Planned Parenthood on how to violate federal laws on partial-birth abortion and fetal tissue sales. The Center for Medical Progress will contest any attempts to suppress our First Amendment rights to free speech or silence the freedom of the citizen press.

It does not appear that PP has filed any injunctions against TheCenterforMedicalProgress yet.

I stand corrected, good for them for being sticklers for procedure, it can't hurt.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

abortion is legal, no crime was committed. no taxpayer money is used for abortions. I hope PP sues the crap out of this organization and the personal behind it....let's take a look at the stats for violence against abortion providers
since 1977, in the U.S. and Canada, Austriala , etc......it reads like a terrorists organizations lists of crimes. and at the bottom there are references to the information on the attacks...
en.wikipedia.org...

might also want to read up on the terrorist organization "army of God".....fun loving, jesus loving, maniacs
en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

vile....just utterly vile

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Love that "opportunity to consent" interview portion and the form the 'patient' signs. A few lines from that form at 3:49 in the video:

I agree to give my blood and/or the tissues from my abortion as a gift to be used for education, research or treatment.

I understand I have no control over who will get the donated blood and/or tissue or what it will be used for.

I have not been told the name of any person who might get my donation.

I understand I will not be paid.

Patient, tissues, gift, donation, payment.
edit on 12-8-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join