It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson teen had a gun (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Dispute this!!!

Michael Browns friend did have a gun and aggressively rushed at someone while pointing it. This video is as clear as it gets.

www.reuters.com...

Just as anyone with any common sense expected, this "teen" was far from an innocent victim.
edit on 11-8-2015 by hammanderr because: wording

www.msn.com...
edit on 11-8-2015 by hammanderr because: another link

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
Dispute this!!!

Michael Browns friend did have a gun and aggressively rushed at someone while pointing it. This video is as clear as it gets.

www.reuters.com...

Just as anyone with any common sense expected, this "teen" was far from an innocent victim.

www.msn.com...

Oh so thi svideo DISPUTES th eteenage girls saying he didnt have a gun then. Figures. once again the US vs THEM mentality shows through.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes, it conclusively counters what anyone claiming he was unarmed has stated. You're within your rights to carry a firearm in this country. However if you pull your gun and rush at someone......they might shoot you. That is what occurs in this video.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

It looked like he was running away at first from someone firing. Then he ran back to return fire? Idk

I don't even know if I'm even talking about the same guy you are. Wasn't very clear.

ETA:

Yeah, why does everyone start running for cover before he supposedy "rushed" the cops?
edit on 11-8-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I think its funny how fast police release video if it shows what they want it to.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
it doesn`t matter if he had a gun or not he was black so he was right,the black folks are gonna riot no matter what the facts are,they don`t need facts they just need excuses.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yes, it conclusively counters what anyone claiming he was unarmed has stated. You're within your rights to carry a firearm in this country. However if you pull your gun and rush at someone......they might shoot you. That is what occurs in this video.

yeah, I doubt he had a concealed carry permit.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Dispute this!!!

www.reuters.com...

www.msn.com...

There is no proof provided.. just hear say. There was no video in your sources, there for he is still an innocent teen.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

?????...? try the reuters one again there bass wizzard...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

There is no proof provided.. just hear say. There was no video in your sources, there for he is still an innocent teen.

say what? in the both links the videos right there under the titles before the text.

i don't know what your looking at but the OP's links have the videos.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You are a very intelligent and resourceful man clearly. Even if the links were down you could surely have found the video somewhere. The proof is out there and yet you struggle mightily with simple tasks. You seem like a Michael Brown supporter.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Dispute this!!!

www.reuters.com...

www.msn.com...

Michael Browns' friend had a gun?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

yeah, I doubt he had a concealed carry permit.

Yeah the odds on that are about .000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. If you play with fire you might get burned and pulling a gun on 4 cops is a sure fire ticket to the grave.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So...?

The guy has a gun, everyone runs away from something... and then he pulls out a pistol?

You can't be insinuating that his possession of a firearm started all of this? Because the kid isn't even visibly holding until something has already happened.
edit on 12-8-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

So, what do you think happened? Maybe the police were out gunning down innocent teens and he heroically stepped in to save them?

Did you seen what occurred off-camera? Could it be that he displayed his firearm in some capacity? Maybe he brandished it? Were the men that he shot at, and who eventually shot him, correct in their assessment of him as a threat? Do you feel that he is just another innocent victim, another "gentle giant"?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

No, I'm saying that this video proves nothing and that there is not proof of anything, only very vague pieces of evidence.

That's why I don't have an unwavering, ignorant opinion on it.

Because I'm not a moron.

Unlike both sides of this war of idiots.
edit on 12-8-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

The video shows a man in a crowd of people pull a gun, point it at and run at something off screen. That proves something.

Unless there was a murderer on the loose and this guy was defending his friends(and that hasn't hit the news yet) then there seems to be a good likelihood that the police version is correct.

This is the second young man from Ferguson that has been caught on video doing something reckless and dangerous before being shot. The first one being Michael Brown. Why are people still making excuses for them?

Ferguson seems to be having a parenting crisis. Why are all these young guys running around in the streets all hours of the day and night committing crimes?

Young men their ages should have jobs AND be in school.
edit on 12-8-2015 by hammanderr because: Wording

edit on 12-8-2015 by hammanderr because: Punctuation

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Looks like he was provoked. Shots had to have been fired before he pulled the gun because everyone started ducking beforehand.

I still dont understand why the cops were plain clothed. And who are the 4 men that opened fire?

Have there been any new testimonials of the incident?

Either way what a crying shame.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Whether he was running away or rushing the cops, he still brandished a gun. I don't think I missed anything that said he had a permit to carry a fire arm. So the kid is just as guilty as the person who was doing the shooting.

I know there are a lot of police being caught abusing their authority, but carrying a gun during a supposed non-violent protest is simply asking for trouble. If I was a black parent, the last thing I would have my kids do is show up at this 1 year anniversary protest. The possibility of this protest turning violent was just too great based upon earlier protests. I wouldn't want my kids to take the chance of being in the middle of it all.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

So he's a hero in your eyes? Provoked, how? Someone called him a name provoked?, or he was trying to save the lives of his friends provoked? Because you're no doubt aware that when you're carrying a firearm you are legally required to maintain a higher standard of provocation? You can't go flying off the handle at the slghtest insult.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join