It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold Laughing Yoga!.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Laughing is a natural function of man.

People fall into two groups laughers and criers.

I once had a chiropractor do a type of adjustment where he literally pulls your spinal column straight back and turns your head as he does it. I laughed uncontrollably for 15 minutes easy. It hurt so bad I laughed. Then he told me he had to do the right side now. I dreaded it but I laughed another 10 minutes and I was almost better except he fractured a rib near my back doing it.

Never again

But the laughter was good.

Just last week near the end of a very stressful day I and my co-workers were sitting around at one of our stations and were just joking about different things. One of the jokes started me laughing as I pictured in my mind what my co-worker shared, then as each one of them added something to the joke I laughed even harder and then I built on that a laughed even more. It was so funny that I had others laughing too. We laughed a good 15 minutes.

Yes nothing wrong with laughter.

The early Greeks called uncontrollable laughter "bakkheia" or freinzed laughter.

Ever notice when you are drunk you laugh more?

Bakkheia can be brought on by many sources but it was at one time attributed to Greek gods. Which would lend a hand that there is a spirit behind it.

Ever wonder why they call liquor "spirits"?

JAT

edit on 13-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Hear we go.
Yogi Ramesh is a born Yogi from India.He started practing yoga at the age of 5 with his Guru Paramanda Maharaj in Himalaya mountain.Yogi belongs to a spritiual family in Lucknow (U.P.] India. He cam to USA in in the year 1984.He has been practicing an ancient science of spritiual yoga for the last 55yrs.He has been teaching students the yoga of divine love,joy and peace for the self realization.
www.universalyoga.org...

This Yogi describes 16 million of the same ilk. What differentiates himself from another 'fakir' where are the female equivalent of the Yogi; not subscripted as worthy allopaths (to know god or become close to its teaching). Females are as the untouchables: less than human (animals to be enslaved).

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a reply to: ChesterJohn
No spirit is doing anything!! they are not real so don't attempt to say they are.

What animates your body form if not "spirit" KA or RA prana forms: ENERGY transformed (you are not of the walking Zombie dead).

edit on 13-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

No spirit is doing anything!! they are not real so don't attempt to say they are.

What animates your body form if not "spirit" KA or RA prana forms: ENERGY transformed (you are not of the walking Zombie dead).

you have to remember that MB does not believe in spirits.

Spirit, soul, and body, mans godlikeness.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have never laughed harder than when laughing at myself!
But there must be someone present (really or imaginatively) to make the joy worthy of extreme expression (Hysterical Laughter).
As a hermit this can be rare, there is joy without laughter.
When I am in full hysterics, I laugh like a hyena and public displays of this can be rather embarrassing.
I seem to have developed a whole repertoire of laughs. My laughs are a language of their own.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

ye not

well that tells me a lot...KJV english - and not everything has a spirit. Oh wait cars use petrol, petrol creates carbon monoxide. Do you go around talking about the spirit of death in carbon monoxide?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

ye not

well that tells me a lot...KJV english - and not everything has a spirit. Oh wait cars use petrol, petrol creates carbon monoxide. Do you go around talking about the spirit of death in carbon monoxide?

That is not known as the KJV English is is traditional English or Elizabethian English and the last person to speak it fluently just past away a couple of years ago. You don't seem to mind if people use Greek terms or Latin terms but use a little old English terms it just bugs you out. I used it because I would not have to type two extra words. a stitch in time saves nine.

All animate object do have a spirit. Eccl 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Cars are inanimate. Plants may not have a spirit but may be able to be manipulated by spirits.

Do you know why they call Hard Liquor "Spirits"?

edit on 14-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Lmao. Laughter the best medicine after all, so why not emphasize it, with basic Yoga techniques like the Om chant and forced exhalation to get the blood and airways pumping.

Made my morning a little brighter today. SnF

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

you have to remember that MB does not believe in spirits.

Spirit, soul, and body, mans godlikeness.

Do not make me remember; it took decades to forget.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

interesting thought.

I wonder? .. from my experience there are in our times more than ever before available books and opinion on various matters because of the internet and if you are honest seeker of truth you will get to the correct information in the right time. That is law of attraction and everything is working with you if you just allow it to happen.

There are a lot of various books on all parts of spiritual paths, you just have to decide what suits you and stick to it. But people are rarely so devoted to see things through and give up in the middle. Because we rarely have the chance of meeting the master in person and because of that our motivation must be so much more real in order to get over or under our curbs in the road without good outside influence of the master which could guide us so the inside influence must be so much greater. And curiously it is also what all masters preach. Follow your heart or the truth is within, etc...

SO instead we have many, many books of many past masters available to us by just a few clicks, it was never so easy as is today to get some information!

For instance the book which was mentioned in here is one of many breadcrumbs available on the net. It is really good and direct with simple English terms and it explains ONLY the basics of each general area of our different mental states and "things" like auras, prana, astral plane, souls, spirit, etc.

Read stuff but then the most important part is to start experimenting with things mentioned in the books and see how it goes.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
dp.
edit on 23-10-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just an update.

I have been doing this at work in front of my service users when I think the mood is low and the results are fantastic and also very very funny.
I have even been called around to service users I'm not supporting to do this to calm and relax my dudes plus that and a monkey dance I do.
Everyone laughing everyone feeling much better then before.
Cheers Mahaguru.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

ahahah that is great!

are you man enough to record yourself and put it here?

we will not laugh at you but with you!!

hahah

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Dude it would be a million hits within a week I really am not kidding but because of privacy laws I can not film anyone.
I'm fighting really hard to make a youtube channel with one of my dudes teaching Makaton but the hoops I am jumping through just to get permission is mental.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If Laughter is a Spirit, it sure is a positive one...

Benefits of Laughter:

1.Laughter relaxes the body and relieves tension and stress and relaxes muscles for up to 45 minutes later.

2.Laughter decreases stress hormones such as cortisol which is known to kill brain cells, cause memory loss, and cause premature aging in the brain.

3.Laughter increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies.

4.Laughter causes a releases of endorphins which is known to create feelings of peace and temporarily reduce pain.

5.Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which helps to protect against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.

6.Laughter engages the entire brain and triggers the brain to increase gamma brain waves which is known to increase memory recall, increase sensory perception, increases focus, and helps the brain to process information faster.

In summary, Laughter leads to a happier and healthier life, especially with brain performance.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join