It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America From Another Point Of View Opposing Sides Of Politics And Beliefs Where Do You Stand?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Is it just hysteria?
Is America becomming more hateful?
Some believe alot of things about about America, some good, some bad.
This video is a compilation of people who may feel differently about many things in America.
Where do you stand on may of the issues in the video?

I disagree with most of what is said in the video, and it seems strange to me that people think like this in the day and age.
The video talks about everything from the civil war to terrorism and is a decent listen for understanding where many in the country may stand on the issues.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I watched as much of it as I could possibly stand. Its somewhat "hysteria" in that its a cherry picked set of interviews and snippets of speechs. It presents views of maybe 25% of the population; and they're dying out pretty quickly. If your a youthful person, you won't have these people around much longer to worry about. You're bigger problem is they are being replaced by people for whom english is a second language; if you only speak english, you're going to be in for a very hard time.

When Trump dosen't get the nomination? These clowns won't even show up to vote; they're part of the "disappearing white voter" group. Its an old story, but it should lighten the hearts of the Millenials: www.redstate.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I guess you couldn't find any stupid hate filled comments from the left?
edit on 033131p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Big shift: Likely Millennial voters now lean Republican

www.washingtontimes.com...

There are extremes no matter what color you are.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: TonyS

Big shift: Likely Millennial voters now lean Republican

www.washingtontimes.com...

There are extremes no matter what color you are.

I appreciate your perspective and respect your opinion, but........I honestly just don't believe it. As the article noted, it isn't that Millenials "like" the GOP, its that they're disappointed with the Dems. I'd have to believe they're unhappy with the Dems because they haven't gone far enough to the left. Milienials may be many things, but stupid they aren't and being of the "draftable" age, I can't believe they'd turn out to vote for the "war party". I'd guess part of the problem is that they don't like Hilary and if she left the picture, and was replaced by O'Malley or someone new, they'd turn to that in a heart beat.

top topics

join