It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about an external influence on life on earth that extends to influences on the after life ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Do elaborate.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22
No a higher entity.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
heres something to get your Brain Box Juices running

each individual has "multiple" Entity Instances existing "simultaneously" at anyone space and time ...

each of these entity instances are variations of the same individual

this means that there is a little bit of you in him and her and them

and there is a little bit of her and him and them in you

and all these Entity Instances of the "Same Individual" co exists simultaneously at the same space and time all at once ...

some variations of these entity instances are "similar" and others are "opposites" ... of the same individual

so i would just like to pause and let your Brain Box process the above ...

secondly ...

the "Reality Path Ways" for life's foundation on earth and even in the afterlife has been set a long long time ago ...

There is one Reality path way going from the past to the future ...

There is another Reality path way going from the future back to the past ...

You as an entity just follow along these path ... that was set by an external force

thirdly ...

you will be shocked by how much "Influences" these external force has over your "Reality Path Ways" ...

because they have one controlling factor going from the past to the future and one from the future back to the past ...

they control "Everything" ...

We tried to break out of the Reality Pathways by trying to break through the "Barriers of these pathways" ...

Because of this we have something big coming our way very very soon ...

edit on 12-8-2015 by TheMultiSingularCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Do elaborate.

On what dude? I posted 500 times in this thread....Gladly if you can tell me on what post....Face my wrath again today brother sorry....

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMultiSingularCat
heres something to get your Brain Box Juices running

Actually, it doesn't. The reason is that your thread here is pure drivel. There is no real discussion here because you've provided nothing to discuss. My guess is you've read some stuff somewhere and decided it's true, so you are repeating it back in a "mysterious" manner suggesting you actually have some knowledge of what is going on. A couple of us have looked at your other posts, which are thankfully few, and I kind of see where you;re coming from. As I surmised originally, it IS much the same as Strieber has written with the "Grays" playing a major role in this conspiracy. But at least Strieber, a gifted fiction writer, provided some background in is fiction book, "Majestic," which lays out the major ideas here.

But you have provided no value-added material here: no references, no citations, no framework, no analysis. And since you have been told this withing the first few posts and have not paid any attention to it, we can assume that either you cannot because you just don't get it, or you will not, preferring to remain cryptic.

Whatever the reason, you are not at all effective, and there's no reason to follow this thread any further. It should die.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
by having variations of yourself existing simultaneously and non-simultaneously means that you exist here and there sometimes at the same time and at other times not on the same time

this means that your consciousness ... exists in multiple locations ... simultaneously and non-simultaneously ...

this means you ... will have to live life ... many times over ...

though different variations of consciousness levels ... and in different bodies ... in different instances ... in different times or the same time ...

this is not a single yous ... but different many other yous ... or parts of yous ... bits and pieces of yous ...

some folks ... have lesser life times then others ... some have more ...

that is why ... it is very hard to save yourself ... from anything ...

as ... to do so ... you must save "all" your life times ...

you may fail here ... and you may be successful there ...

this is how this universe works ... like it or not ...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Op, isn't what you are talking about essentially what religious people call God? I don't understand how this theory is new or why it's worth posting without even a link to a website discussing the possiblity, unless you're recruting for a religion of course?!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

You are describing Jet Li's movie 'The One'...
Good movie that is!

and this short story

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
After a few thousands of eons of this on earth ...

The Grays simply pick and choose their prize subjects from the pool ...

They would not want it any other way ...

When they hybridize these prize subjects into their own pools ...

they take everything that we inherit and gain over these few mere seconds in total time ...

and in turn - "They will Gain in Big Big Ways" ... our psychic abilities and everything else becomes theirs ...

it is like they have just upgraded themselves into a new model admist the "Other Supreme Beings" in the Cosmos ...

one small step for them to fight their unending war ... with the other more highly supreme beings ... in the cosmos

in us lies their hope of a victory one small step at a time over their superiors ...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Many on ATS really need to reserve the word BELIEF in the spirit of it's definition.
Belief in things where there is no empirical or physical evidence to support it is not only foolish, but dangerous to your well being. You can favor, subscribe, elude, prefer, propose or suggest anything in a free thinking venue , but belief is a total commitment based upon facts. Thus, if what you BELIEVE is not based upon facts, it is delusion, and then you become cannon fodder to those that understand the scientific method.

I think it is the primary reason why threads get into argumentative states, like this one. But, then again, it is only an observation.
edit on 23-10-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

To save yourself ... it would take a Herculearn effort as in this medium of life ... there is just "too many Instances" of you and everyone floating around ...

There are just too many "variations in instances" of you floating around all over the place ...

So you cant just waltz in and say ... I am going to save myself today ...

Duh ??? What ? You want to save yourself ? Huh? But Which one? There are too many of yous !!! all over the place !!!

It would be too too damn hard to even try to get a lock down on one of your "Instances" to save it ...

It is like saying "You Exist in one form or another - All Over the Place in Time and Space" !!!

This is why if you are in a Life that is on the "Win" ... You better cherish it ...

Because in many places Out there somewhere ... you are also full of "Lost" ... in life ...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The prognosis is not good ...

There is an external influence that transcends and is able to control life on earth and even on the after life ...

The top folks knew this all along ...

The external influence can control where we go ... in the after life ... where we end up ... etc ...

Blame the Amorites. They harvest us.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is some new-age low selfesteem thinking. Honestly, given this to be true what would you like to do? No wait, you can't do anything. You're being controlled to think and expres this. What's the point of anything?

But, you know what, being controlled by 12 yous is not all that scary, is it? It's being all alone in world that has no purpose, no meaning that puts true fear in man.

So lets make some stuff up!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

How are you going to save yourself when ->>> At any one time through out time ->>> In the past, present and future, you are scattered "All over the place" ...

and the you in your body now reading this thread ... is just one single you among all the "Other You's" out there

they are all "living and breathing" and "living some kind of a life all over the place" ...

so if you are "Full of Win" ... remember "somewhere out there ->>> You are Full of Lost too" ...

That is just how this universe works .... like it or not ... this is how it is ...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Furthermore there seem to be some kind of a "Structure that Controls Everything" ...

It determines "how, where, who, when, why" ...

And after it determines "how, where, who, when, why" ...

you have a life to live ...

and you will live through it ...

no matter how determined you are at "Not want to live that one particular life" ...

in fact as we speak now somewhere out there, you are living through "That Life" already ...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Furthermore there seem to be some kind of a "Structure that Controls Everything" ...

It determines "how, where, who, when, why" ...

And after it determines "how, where, who, when, why" ...

you have a life to live ...

and you will live through it ...

no matter how determined you are at "Not want to live that one particular life" ...

in fact as we speak now somewhere out there, you are living through "That Life" already ...

I sometimes wonder,

Just "How Easy" it would be to gain access to these "para dime structure of life mechanization" ... for certain people out there ...

If access can be made then the whole para dime of life for certain people would be "Set into Stone" from "beginning till end" ...

they would not even know it ... when they are born into that particular life that you some how gained accessed to and set into stone ... the mechanical workings of all the many different sizes of perpetual gears ... that turns round and round as it grinds and grinds ... effortlessly and unstoppable ... and unknowingly ... as the certain individuals ... lives through it ...

Just my thoughts ...

Just my thoughts ...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

On the one hand, you seem to be describing a fractured spirit. A spirit that may have wasted way too much of their energies in way too many things, or maybe was damaged by some kind of trauma. It might have pushed attributes that it saw as negative too forcably. They will then be weakened till they find a way to collect that energy that is their back, and will be open to whatever, wherever that energy has ended up at. And, sometimes that energy will come back to us in the form of demons, or other annoying entities.

On the other hand, you are also describing something that I also believe to be true... we, in our little physical bodies is just part of a greater whole, with that greater whole also being part of a greater whole. But, this isn't a bad thing, you can connect to those other parts of yourself, even travel in time to a past or future version of yourself. And well, by interacting with them, help each other, strengthen each other, teach each other, learn to appreciate each other.

At least that is what I believe. And, well, you wll now find paradise if you wish to control others, or desire to be controlled by them, and what you believe about the afterlife will greatly affect where you find yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join