It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17: 'Russian missile parts' at Ukraine crash site

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Yes, you guys are right--I'm Russian. As long as my cover is blown, I'll blow it wide open--I am Vladimir Putin, himself.

Damn you guys are great detectives!

Vladimir Vladimorovich's English is not so good. (His German is excellent, though.)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No his English isn't very good. Here he is reading off a teleprompter and at the beginning he says " I am delighted to beat members and guests" then again maybe it wasn't a mistake and he meant it.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
He came across quite well on 60 Minutes last night. Charlie Rose? Not so much--he lost a few points in my estimation.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Funny how threads about Ukraine have gone inactive and all the folks who kept denying Russian involvement are now starting threads praising Putin's handling Syria. Surprise, surprise, surprise.
edit on 30-9-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Funny how threads about Ukraine have gone inactive and all the folks who kept denying Russian involvement are now starting threads praising Putin's handling Syria. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Putin is shifting troops to syria. And things in Ukraine are calming down. He had to do this to pull his people out. There was even protestors against Russian troops in ukraine. But because the only way for him to back out is change the story he make Ukraine to be evil Nazis he just can't pull his people out without the rebels turning on him. So he changed the story and when things quiet down he sneaks out in the middle of the night before the rebels realize.

And notice Putin makes a switch to syria and things calm right down in Ukraine. Kind of shows he was in control of the violence doesn't it?
edit on 9/30/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The report is in:

cdn.onderzoeksraad.nl...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just sad!
What a shame.

History will be the judge.
We know the truth.

If you read these conclusions well you will read that the damage could have been made bu a buk.
It could be.
Even if the change is just 3% that it was a buk and 97% that it was a other plane or at least made by canonfire, the phrase it could be a buk still goes.
It could be doesn't say a thing.
It's a waste of time.
Corrupt, bought and paid for.

When the refugee and the Russians in the war in Syria absorb all attention the board has their final conclusions.
How conveniant.
This one no one had see coming.
We are just stupid or at least the majority is.
Tired from work, short in time, all the time goes up in to Syria, Russia, Jemen, middle east in general, Iran, Israel and the world will never know.
Politics...

Wounds at the pilots seems not to have come from canonfire.

I see however still canonfire at picture 33.
And the lack of the sound of the blackbox proves to me that there is not a exposion sound, but a shredmillsound like canonfire. If there was a boom-sound of a explosion we would have heard it right away.
No , the blackbox has to stay secret and the reason is obvious.

Damn politics !

edit on 25-10-2015 by Wasta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wasta

Except we've known since this investigation started that the results would most likely be released in October. The public knew the exact release date a few weeks before its release. People like Putin probably knew the results even before that. So if anything it's Russia that has benefited from the timing of their excursion in to Syria. The world was distracted by that while this report comes out that shows they were lying time after time.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
June 6, 2016

A BUK missile part was found. Was it recently? Dutch prosecutors are now demanding info from Russia. Why now?
Story: www.msn.com...

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join