It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof teleportation is real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay
Is this a coincidence Kellyjay that your posting about teleportation and the saying at the bottom of your posts are by Eldridge Cleaver probably the same Eldridge that the USS Eldridge was named after. You know the USS Eldridge that teleported in the Philidelphia experiment.????

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Is this a coincidence Kellyjay that your posting about teleportation and the saying at the bottom of your posts are by Eldridge Cleaver probably the same Eldridge that the USS Eldridge was named after. You know the USS Eldridge that teleported in the Philidelphia experiment.????

it is a coincedence yes and pretty dissapointed that i didnt make that connection! well spotted sir!

the philidelphia experiment is quite a mysterious case for sure, do you think it lends any credence to the subject?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think if it's really possible we would see more evidence of it happening. It's something that's to big to hide. That's not saying there is not some-one working on it that we don't know about.
It's easy to theorise about it but in real life to teleport objects (no matter about humans) there are billions of trillions of atoms to take apart ,transport then rebuild in a new location without a single atom being in the wrong place. Truely I believe it's impossible.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Since energy in different forms (particles) can move from one point to another without going thru the media in between the question for me is not if teleportation is real since it had already been answered it is real. The question is what kind of conditions you have to create to do it on grand scale with no difference in the object after the teleportation.

How do you manipulate the quantum field to created the worm whole effect?

I think the phenomena synchronicity is part of the equation to understand the quantum field.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I've seen the police chase one before, that's really
freaky to watch. I didn't catch it in this video, but another
one of that same chase where the car was zig-zagging around
all over the place and then suddenly went straight and accelerated
at a wtf speed.

Rebel 5

P.S. BTW, I had what I can only explain was a teleportation experience
while driving my car years ago-- in fact two of them.

In the first experience I was driving Westbound, seemed to come out
of a daydream or something and I had thought I missed my turn while
I was daydreaming, so thought I was a couple of blocks West of the
street I meant to turn on, but the area didn't look familiar.

I decided to keep driving Westbound (I never made a turn) until
I saw a familiar area; I finally did but everything seemed turned around.

It turned out I was traveling Eastbound and about one mile north of
the street I was driving on, on a completely different street.

So I was telling my mother about this experience a couple of weeks later,
this time we were in her car and she was driving.

She totally didn't believe me even though I told her I was being
totally truthful, this really happened, when suddenly,
she didn't know where she was; turns out we were several miles away
from the street we were traveling on.

Made a believer out of her, she refused to talk about it after that.

edit on 11-8-2015 by rebelv because: add an anecdote

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Since energy in different forms (particles) can move from one point to another without going thru the media in between the question for me is not if teleportation is real since it had already been answered it is real. The question is what kind of conditions you have to create to do it on grand scale with no difference in the object after the teleportation.

I think the phenomena synchronicity is part of the equation to understand the quantum field.

yeah i have no clue what you just said lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
First of all you've been here a few days and you've made so many posts!! You're very productive and now I feel my 4 years of being a poster seems slack!! Were you a lurker for years before like me?

Anyway, they are interesting videos! I think i've seen it before. And I'm sure I saw the police chase get proved to be just a loose metal fence?

PS... dailymail is only good to count the number of spelling mistakes on one page haha. Love that website for it's trashy news.
edit on 11-8-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I wish they where real. Makes life a lot more interesting!
IMO ive seen a lot of editing done to make videos look astounding. So really who knows
Great vids though!

here you go!

phys.org...

macroscopic entanglement of 100 gram mass mirrors.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think if it's really possible we would see more evidence of it happening. It's something that's to big to hide. That's not saying there is not some-one working on it that we don't know about.
It's easy to theorise about it but in real life to teleport objects (no matter about humans) there are billions of trillions of atoms to take apart ,transport then rebuild in a new location without a single atom being in the wrong place. Truely I believe it's impossible.

Maybe we can say it is impossible on our level but if you got the fields perfect (both reading the field on the start point and writing the field at the end point) then it is not impossible.

We have had 80 years since we noticed it for the first time (in the history I know) and I was not informed about it's existence when I was educated (miss educated).

en.wikipedia.org...

Such phenomena were the subject of a 1935 paper by Albert Einstein, Boris Podolsky, and Nathan Rosen,[1] and several papers by Erwin Schrödinger shortly thereafter,[2][3] describing what came to be known as the EPR paradox. Einstein and others considered such behavior to be impossible, as it violated the local realist view of causality (Einstein referred to it as "spooky action at a distance"),[4] and argued that the accepted formulation of quantum mechanics must therefore be incomplete. Later, however, the counterintuitive predictions of quantum mechanics were verified experimentally.[

So we are having trouble with creating entanglement and keeping it. What would you think of a specie where a million souls have played played around with quantum effects for a 100 000 years?
edit on 11-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

I am gonna try to say it in another way.

There is an experiment called the double slit experiment. Where you can see the spots in the quantum field where energy is allowed to manifest as a particle as a probability wave. If you figure out a way to manipulate the quantum field so that energy can only be at a specific point (100% probability) it will not show up as a probability wave but all electrons will hit at the exact same spot on the screen.

When you can manipulate the field for one particle with 100% success rate so that you can read one one side the quantum field and created the same quantum field on the other side you will be able to create a copy of the original in another spot by just sending the information on what is to be created.

Quantum level replicator. If we also have entangled particles the information state can be teleported from one point to another without going thru the point in between (wormhole phenomena)

I am not saying it is easy but even I with limited understanding in Quantum Physics can see the possibilities on how it can be done.
edit on 11-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I am gonna try to say it in another way.

There is an experiment called the double slit experiment. Where you can see the spots in the quantum field where energy is allowed to manifest as a particle as a probability wave. If you figure out a way to manipulate the quantum field so that energy can only be at a specific point (100% probability) it will not show up as a probability wave but all electrons will hit at the exact same spot on the screen.

When you can manipulate the field for one particle with 100% success rate so that you can read one one side the quantum field and created the same quantum field on the other side you will be able to create a copy of the original in another spot by just sending the information on what is to be created.

Quantum level replicator. If we also have entangled particles the information state can be teleported from one point to another without going thru the point in between (wormhole phenomena)

I am not saying it is easy but even I with limited understanding in Quantum Physics can see the possibilities on how it can be done.

ah yes i know about the double slit experiment, which also lends credence to the biocentric universe theory....gotcha!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
First of all you've been here a few days and you've made so many posts!! You're very productive and now I feel my 4 years of being a poster seems slack!! Were you a lurker for years before like me?

Anyway, they are interesting videos! I think i've seen it before. And I'm sure I saw the police chase get proved to be just a loose metal fence?

PS... dailymail is only good to count the number of spelling mistakes on one page haha. Love that website for it's trashy news.

yeah ive made a lot of posts only because i have some free time on my hands lol..and yes i was a lurker for about a month or so

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Im of the opinion that you stand by what you post. You cant just post anything and then when people attack it..distance yourself.

Otherwise ATS will become Reddit with people posting any old cr*p.
This isnt teleportation and you should be embarrassed to have posted this. I get it, you are a new member and judging by the number of posts you have done you are SUPER excited to be here....but please dont post every single video you find.

Lets use our heads a bit.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Im of the opinion that you stand by what you post. You cant just post anything and then when people attack it..distance yourself.

This isnt teleportation and you should be embarrassed to have posted this. I get it, you are a new member and judging by the number of posts you have done you are SUPER excited to be here....but please dont post every single video you find.

Actually i have stood by all of my threads this one included, and i've responded to those who have attacked it.

secondly i'm not embarassed at all, i saw a video and thought it looked interesting and worthy of discussion, if you don't, then one wonders why you felt the need to comment instead of scrolling past it.

I can also see you are relatively new here too, i'm sure if i need advice i can contact the mods or someone who has been here longer than yourself, but i appreciate you becoming the spokesperson of ATS and taking it upon yourself to scold me

anything else to add or are you done?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Actually i have stood by all of my threads this one included, and i've responded to those who have attacked it.

secondly i'm not embarassed at all, i saw a video and thought it looked interesting and worthy of discussion, if you don't, then one wonders why you felt the need to comment instead of scrolling past it.

I can also see you are relatively new here too, i'm sure if i need advice i can contact the mods or someone who has been here longer than yourself, but i appreciate you becoming the spokesperson of ATS and taking it upon yourself to scold me

Oh, you stand by this? So you think this might be teleportation?

I look forward to seeing the entirety of reddit.com/r/videos here.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Oh, you stand by this? So you think this might be teleportation?

I look forward to seeing the entirety of reddit.com/r/videos here.

you are under the impression i made a claim that those videos are proof of teleportation

I didnt, i posed a question, the question mark at the end of my post headline, and the questioned posed in the actual OP ensures no claim was made.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I always felt there are some kind of worm holes in Alaska and Bermuda Triangle. They say the direct opposite of Bermuda is the Asian or devils or dragons triangle. Some sort of creation point which the earth formed or some anomaly in the space time.

Alaska tends to have things disappear and weird sightings. There is even a show 'Midding Alaska' where these investigators were researching many reports of ufo etc and they witnessed them and weird formations in the ground that suddenly appeared from day to next day. The area they were last was some area a man went missing. Near a mountain where people believe is some ufo base. Or too me a wormhole allowing other times to be witnessed and maybe vice versa.

Someone in this post mentioned bi location. I believe there are multiple accounts of men of the bible doing this. Also King Solomon having a magic carpet to visit nations Unreachable. What was this carpet I don't know but it's said Solomon also controlled demons to make the Temple Mount.

Maybe some of these things are lost to time but maybe not.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
I always felt there are some kind of worm holes in Alaska and Bermuda Triangle. They say the direct opposite of Bermuda is the Asian or devils or dragons triangle. Some sort of creation point which the earth formed or some anomaly in the space time.

Alaska tends to have things disappear and weird sightings. There is even a show 'Midding Alaska' where these investigators were researching many reports of ufo etc and they witnessed them and weird formations in the ground that suddenly appeared from day to next day. The area they were last was some area a man went missing. Near a mountain where people believe is some ufo base. Or too me a wormhole allowing other times to be witnessed and maybe vice versa.

Someone in this post mentioned bi location. I believe there are multiple accounts of men of the bible doing this. Also King Solomon having a magic carpet to visit nations Unreachable. What was this carpet I don't know but it's said Solomon also controlled demons to make the Temple Mount.

Maybe some of these things are lost to time but maybe not.

hmm interesting

ive seen lots of unexplained things in the skies here in scotland, i live very close to a place called bonniebridge which is the ufo sighting capital of scotland...i remember seeing one years ago while i was camping with friends and we were laying on a blanket staring up at the stars, and something big id say maybe the size of a missle but broader, bullet shaped, and i could see orange and greed and yellow and red lights on itit was maybe about 100ft above us...we all just gave a collective "woooah did you see that" lol i knew at that point i wasnt imagining it.....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Interesting. I've seen your avatar numerous times (caught my attention) but never actually conversed with you that I remember. What is so interesting is that I hadn't previously realized what a prick you can be.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'm usually dismissive, but I've had my own experience So I don't know what to believe anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join