It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof teleportation is real?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So i just watched a video on you tube showing possible cases of teleportation and i thought you guys might find it interesting.

here is a link to the video - www.youtube.com...

all the clips are pretty interesting, not sure if its just a case of visual trickery or not, the last one however i believe to be fake, pretty sure this was already debunked.

An interesting artical here too on the subject where scientist were able to teleport some atoms succesfully

In Prof Hansons' experiment, three entangled particles - a nitrogen atom locked in a diamond crystal and two electrons - were used to transfer spin information a distance of three metres.
Four possible states were transmitted, each corresponding to a 'qubit', the quantum equivalent of a digital 'bit'.
Each 'bit' of information in a classical computer represents one of two values, normally zero or one.
But a 'qubit' can represent a zero, a one, or a 'superposition' of both states at the same time.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

source - www.dailymail.co.uk...

so interested to see what you guys think? real teleportations caught on camera or mere trickery?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I wish they where real. Makes life a lot more interesting!
IMO ive seen a lot of editing done to make videos look astounding. So really who knows
Great vids though!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

YAY more PROOF of not proof....Awesome

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

I didnt claim it was proof...strawman

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

That's a first....I am usually called a jerk or worse....Maybe that is an upgrade? Oh well, Proof is proof....You can't put a question mark after debunked videos and ask if it is proof...How about are these teleportation videos real? That might be better than PROOF????

Or maybe I misread this:

edit on 8/11/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

That's a first....I am usually called a jerk or worse....Maybe that is an upgrade? Oh well, Proof is proof....You can't put a question mark after debunked videos and ask if it is proof...How about are these teleportation videos real? That might be better than PROOF????

Or maybe I misread this:

the question mark at the end indicates i was asking a question and not making a claim...i mean basic grammar and comprehension ....

a simple response would have been "no its not proof"

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Or maybe I misread this:

the question mark at the end indicates i was asking a question and not making a claim...i mean basic grammar and comprehension ....

hmmm....Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Or maybe I misread this:

hmmm....Thanks

you're welcome

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

....So I guess what I said at first was.....Oh nevermind....Kisses to you for the thread...Thanks dear!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

....So I guess what I said at first was.....Oh nevermind....Kisses to you for the thread...Thanks dear!

what you said at first was you just being arsey for arseys sake yes.....again ...you're welcome

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In all honesty is there anything that can be shown that would be 100% proof? No, imo the day of video proof is damn near gone when it comes to phenomenons like this and UFO's. Here is the deal...so many fake one's have been put out there that it now masks any that may be 100% genuine. Everyone thinks they are pro's but if you've never seen what a real one is before then how do you know it's not.

Sorry if that makes no sense lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A couple of good search terms for this topic: Ian Clayton, Bruce Allen, David Herzog, Joshua Mills, Jason Westerfield...

David Herzog tells about driving through a time warp:

Another individual who has a wealth of personal experience on the subject of transrelocation is Ian Clayton:

Jason Westerfield has been transported in the Spirit to high-level meetings in the White House and the Pentagon:

And so as I'm standing there, I looked off to my right and I saw a doorway open, a portal, if you will, and it was just a doorway of light in the fabric of space-time. And I got a nudge by the spirit, "Go ahead." Well I didn't know if that was immediately next to me or light years away. I had no concept of that.

But by faith, I made a movement towards the door, and when I did, I stepped through it, and I was in an office, a small office with a plate glass window outside, and I saw a grey marble façade building on this side and a black marble façade building on this side, and there was a street in front and a street going between those two buildings, and immediately I knew I was in Sydney, Australia.

And I got excited and I said, "Father, I always to come here." And I headed for the front door. And the Lord said, "No, that's your lesson. Now go back." When I turned around to go back the only door that was there in that small office was the bathroom door. And so by faith I stepped through the door and I was back in my room.

[PDF] Bruce Allen Transcript

There are many accounts from various sources of people and vehicles being physically transported through space and time in a supernatural way. In some cases, travel from point A to point B is occurring in tiny fractions of the time that should be possible.

People are stepping through spiritual doorways and physically appearing in places on the other side of the planet for some spiritual meeting and then coming back in just a matter of an hour or so. There are instances of physical objects passing through one another without damage to either object. People are bi-locating so that they are in one place and in another country in the world at the same time doing completely different things.

Here I will share some of the documented time-space transport miracles and also provide some spiritual background to these by sharing the historical precedent for these as recorded in the pages of scripture. In the remarkable picture to the left, you can see Bruce Allen’s transparent body captured on film while he was bi-located in Idaho, USA and in the nation of Latvia at the same time.

Supernatural Travel

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Good Evening Kellyjay

First off, i noticed that your a relatively new member here so welcome to Abovetopsecret

Secondly, nice thread . Its always great to see people such as yourself contributing subject matter with substance to this place .

Personally i am abit of a geek so this type of subject really interests me .
I would encourage anyone to check that daily mail article out as its actually very interesting.

One application nearest to a real life application is secure communication.

The development of this type of thing would not only allow for secure coms, but it would also allow for instant communication too . Not only that but this could be used between potentially MASSIVE distances with next to no lag at all, like i said its very interesting .

I also think its amazing that Einstein dismissed it as "spooky action at a distance".So he acknowledged there was something to this in a roundabout way .

BTW - As your getting used to this place (Unless you are an old member with a new account) do not pay attention to people who will reply your threads specifically to be abrasive without contributing anything constructive .
Not only is that type of thing against ATS TnCs but its totally not worth being discouraged from posting due to someone being negative or facetious .

SnF for substance

-O85

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've seen this video before. The only on that is so odd..is the guy falling out of the truck. He is not as 'solid' as anything around him, so if it wasn't photoshopped, it is teleportation or a ghost.

The rest are odd camera angles. The 'car that escapes' I think went around a short fence.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
whenever i see a 'teleportation' video .. where, the subject or item being 'teleported' to or from the a location on camera ... i prefer to see the actual appearance or disappearance, happen in line of sight of the lens ...

when, for some convenient reason, the object or person appears, just behind another object in the picture, as seems to happen in most of those videos .. and we dont get to see the actual teleportation .. i immediately KNOW the chances are extremely likely to be faked ...

I find it a little disconcerting, that sooo many people watching those videos, dont seem to instantly just know they are stupid fakes .. when i see amount of likes that gets, compared to amou t of dislikes.. its kinda scary .. i know .. its just a stupid video .. nothin to get stressed about .. i get that ... but these are all the same people, we work with, befriend, people in positions of responsibility .. etc .. who seem to instantly believe what the videos suggest to them, even tho they never actually SEEN the event take place .. MENTAL !! ... you humans are very strange ... and scary...

the couple of vidz that do show the teleportation take place .. well done to the editors for at least tryin to make a better fake, showing their mastery of using adobe premiere effects or whatever ...

i mean, the one with the car going through the fence .. i cant blv years later .. i am still pointing this out .. WE NEVER SEE the car going through the fence ... its already passed 'under the mesh', by time the camera spins round ..
and of course, police only see an a fence that appears intact .. and their brains dont realise in the first few vital seconds, that they too can just drive through the fence, and the mesh will also just scrape over the top of their car ... or maybe they do realise that, and dont want to scratch their paint work ..

think about those fences ... how often did you slide under the weakened bottom of one like that when you were a kid ...
even if the mesh is secured at the bottom .. its easily weakened at the bottom, where it still looks to be in place .. til you put pressure against it ...
cant believe sooo many people are sooo easily suckered in by stuff they DONT EVEN SEE, just cos the title tells them to see it .. funny humans

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Omega85

Good Evening Kellyjay

First off, i noticed that your a relatively new member here so welcome to Abovetopsecret

Secondly, nice thread . Its always great to see people such as yourself contributing subject matter with substance to this place .

Personally i am abit of a geek so this type of subject really interests me .
I would encourage anyone to check that daily mail article out as its actually very interesting.

One application nearest to a real life application is secure communication.

The development of this type of thing would not only allow for secure coms, but it would also allow for instant communication too . Not only that but this could be used between potentially MASSIVE distances with next to no lag at all, like i said its very interesting .

I also think its amazing that Einstein dismissed it as "spooky action at a distance".So he acknowledged there was something to this in a roundabout way .

BTW - As your getting used to this place (Unless you are an old member with a new account) do not pay attention to people who will reply your threads specifically to be abrasive without contributing anything constructive .
Not only is that type of thing against ATS TnCs but its totally not worth being discouraged from posting due to someone being negative or facetious .

SnF for substance

-O85

Hey thanks for the lovely welcome!

yea i posted the article because it is really interesting and obviously pertains to the subject matter, i think teleportations could very well be a part of our future, not just on earth but perhaps being able to teleport to other planets! very exciting

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I've seen this video before. The only on that is so odd..is the guy falling out of the truck. He is not as 'solid' as anything around him, so if it wasn't photoshopped, it is teleportation or a ghost.

The rest are odd camera angles. The 'car that escapes' I think went around a short fence.

the white car in the snow really intrigued me, and yes the car falling out the car and the guy on the bike..where the hell did he come from...weird

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam
whenever i see a 'teleportation' video .. where, the subject or item being 'teleported' to or from the a location on camera ... i prefer to see the actual appearance or disappearance, happen in line of sight of the lens ...

when, for some convenient reason, the object or person appears, just behind another object in the picture, as seems to happen in most of those videos .. and we dont get to see the actual teleportation .. i immediately KNOW the chances are extremely likely to be faked ...

I find it a little disconcerting, that sooo many people watching those videos, dont seem to instantly just know they are stupid fakes .. when i see amount of likes that gets, compared to amou t of dislikes.. its kinda scary .. i know .. its just a stupid video .. nothin to get stressed about .. i get that ... but these are all the same people, we work with, befriend, people in positions of responsibility .. etc .. who seem to instantly believe what the videos suggest to them, even tho they never actually SEEN the event take place .. MENTAL !! ... you humans are very strange ... and scary...

the couple of vidz that do show the teleportation take place .. well done to the editors for at least tryin to make a better fake, showing their mastery of using adobe premiere effects or whatever ...

i mean, the one with the car going through the fence .. i cant blv years later .. i am still pointing this out .. WE NEVER SEE the car going through the fence ... its already passed 'under the mesh', by time the camera spins round ..
and of course, police only see an a fence that appears intact .. and their brains dont realise in the first few vital seconds, that they too can just drive through the fence, and the mesh will also just scrape over the top of their car ... or maybe they do realise that, and dont want to scratch their paint work ..

think about those fences ... how often did you slide under the weakened bottom of one like that when you were a kid ...
even if the mesh is secured at the bottom .. its easily weakened at the bottom, where it still looks to be in place .. til you put pressure against it ...
cant believe sooo many people are sooo easily suckered in by stuff they DONT EVEN SEE, just cos the title tells them to see it .. funny humans

lol so you say that you would rather see the teleportation take place , yet when you have seen videos of people dissapearing you claim its photoshop?

if you were to see a video of someone dissapear and reappear would you put that down to photoshop too? or would you believe it?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

"you humans are very strange.....and scary"!

are you a different species? or are you on a pedestal somewhere looking down on humanity?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Another excellent resource on this is Bruce Allen's book 'Gazing Into Glory'...

An excerpt:

One of the more astounding testimonies is of a pastor in Russia who ministers in three churches every Sunday morning. The interesting thing is these churches are hundreds of kilometers apart. He will minister in the first church for the 8:00 service, complete the service, and go into his office at 10:15 or 10:30. There he will supernaturally be caught away to the next church, minister there, and so forth until three services are complete, then he will translate home. He does this every Sunday.

Gazing Into Glory: By Bruce D Allen

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join