It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA agent: "Fukushima is a big concern… Fukushima is always on people’s minds…"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The time for panic was when the reactor coudnt be saved.The world powers didn't want this getting out and didn't put proper measures in place,regular and madatory testing of radiation levels for public are out of the question. World population is a big problem right now. Maybe this is a blessing for them. The repercussions from this will be huge. The damage has already takin place. Let's see what happens shall we. By the time the world wakes up its gonna be to late.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obi88
The time for panic was when the reactor coudnt be saved.The world powers didn't want this getting out and didn't put proper measures in place,regular and madatory testing of radiation levels for public are out of the question. World population is a big problem right now. Maybe this is a blessing for them. The repercussions from this will be huge. The damage has already takin place. Let's see what happens shall we. By the time the world wakes up its gonna be to late.

I don't agree with your statement, "The damage has already takin place." The truth is, the damage is just beginning.

Risk Expert: “High risk” of nuclear holocaust at Fukushima — Plant to keep emitting radioactive materials “for a thousand years or so” (AUDIO)
Link to article
edit on 11-8-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I get the NHK channel (Japan) and there's been news lately about officials restarting a nuclear power plant in Sendai. Because of the Fukushima disaster people are worried there and protesting outside the plant.

There's absolutely no mention of this on CNN, Fox, CNBC, MSNBC, etc...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
A guy from the department of commerce says we are keeping an eye on the situation.
Ok

this is B.S....what this needs is wide-open media exposure....once that happens, maybe our republican congress might hold some congressional hearings, and appropriate some money for monitoring....until then, people will just have to eat the radiated (maybe) food from the pacific.
edit on 11-8-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: Obi88

I don't agree with your statement, "The damage has already takin place." The truth is, the damage is just beginning.

Risk Expert: “High risk” of nuclear holocaust at Fukushima — Plant to keep emitting radioactive materials “for a thousand years or so” (AUDIO)
Link to article
Fair point mate, although even if they made this an emergency situation and do everything they can too reduce the damage or the spread of radiation poisoning. I do believe the damage has been done. It's too late. Yes ! It will get worst. But I beilive the posion already runs in our earths veins. Let's hope she's healthy enough to fight this.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The only news stations I'll watch. Russia today ! And Aj jazeera ! Watch these stations and see what they broadcast. Then swith over to cnn,fox,bbc,ect and see what these guys are covering. You'll soon see what's really going on. Question more !

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Agreed on the need to continue informing those who reside in North America on the significance of the Fukushima nuclear disaster. My published article Lessons From Fukushima contains mathematical proof of why all reactors inevitably release ionizing radiation into the environment 24/7. It will be online in the coming months. (Putting the text online is easy, not so the table and the math figures that are also part of that article.)

Media sources I recommend in following the Fukushima events include Reuters, The Economist, Bloomberg News, and the books being printed by The New Press publishing house.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join