It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers Turn Up at Michael Brown Protests in Ferguson, Missouri

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I honestly dont care what insecure penis lacking twat thought.

In no civilized country do you even touch the hilt of you gun for such a minor, inoffensive crime.

Maybe its "normal" in the USA but certainly not here.

I had the last laugh anyway as I never paid the fine. So suck it USA

But no doubt you think I should be summarily executed for that too....
edit on 11-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

In no civilized country do you even touch the hilt of you gun for such a minor, inoffensive crime.

No execution necessary. But just goes to show the lack of respect you have for laws in the US, first by jaywalking and second by not paying the fine. I typically try to follow the laws of the places I visit, so as not to get in trouble with the law.....interesting, yet foreign concept to some I can tell....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

No execution necessary. But just goes to show the lack of respect you have for laws in the US, first by jaywalking and second by not paying the fine. I typically try to follow the laws of the places I visit, so as not to get in trouble with the law.....interesting, yet foreign concept to some I can tell....

I was not aware such a stupid thing was illegal at the time in "the land of the free" as its not here .

I would have paid the fine it had he not drawn a freaking gun on me

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I was not aware such a stupid thing was illegal in "the land of the free".

Kind of like the people who get executed in other countries for not knowing practicing Christianity is illegal. Most areas of the world, ignorance of the law does not excuse one from following it......

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Oath keepers, media and police should all leave for a few months.

The fine people of Ferguson will do just fine without the circus being there.

Give them their space to hold peaceful looting and rioting. The ignorant fools stuck on I-70 trying to get to work should be ashamed of themselves, for disrupting these peaceful rioters.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I was not aware such a stupid thing was illegal in "the land of the free".

Kind of like the people who get executed in other countries for not knowing practicing Christianity is illegal. Most areas of the world, ignorance of the law does not excuse one from following it......

No its certainly not a excuse. Though I would hardly call it lack of respect, just a mistake. And would have been a fair catch by the cop.

Hense I would have paid the fine.... had that buffoon not drawn a gun after which # you state of NY was my attitude

Which brings back my first point of guns not diffusing a situation.

I will add to that no doubt you have broke tiny regulations in country's you have visited and dont know cause no one pointed it out. No one can learn every single minor law.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Whether someone has the right to do it or not, this is deliberately confrontational and deliberately inflammatory to the situation, Jones knows it and the "Oath Keepers" (I cringe every time I read that) know it too.

These are grown men who have the mentality of teenagers, they probably have very small penises, severe control and anger issues, and they need to carry big guns and pretend to play military to make themselves feel like the real man they wish they were.

Now, if only someone could get them to spend their time playing dress-up in some other way the country would be much better for it

Would it be better if they pulled their pants down to their knees and wrapped bandannas around their foreheads?

And they say that racism isn't a problem.
Why are you obsessed with how other people dress? Is that means to attack people, class them as less than you?

You do realize how utterly racist you are, right?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

And whomever said they look like cowards, I guess you failed to understand most of these guys are ex military that carried similar weapons into their deployments.....so anyone with a gun is a coward? I guess by that line of thought, anyone with a car is lazy?

I find it hilarious that the same people who seem to want to support these men are the same people who would be screaming about the US military being on the streets - unless of course that presence suits their political opinions, then it's all selective.

These men do not need to be there, they are not paid to be serving the public, they are not accountable in the same way others should be, they are under no leadership or control sturcture.

In any SANE and SENSIBLE country, the sight of armed militia on the streets would require and armed police response followed by arrests for terrorism offenses.

It's bizarre that in 2015 a group of armed WHITE men can turn up on a street with assault rifles and absolutely nothing is done about it, when if the same group were brown or black there would already be a shootout, and you would all be screaming about the terrorist threat they pose.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

If this is what it takes to ensure that the journalists rights aren't violated...then so be it. The police are in the habit of just rounding up people and jailing them for no good reason. This is why the second amendment exists.

If everything is legal...ie open carry...then I don't see the problem here.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I wish people would get this upset over the gang-related gun deaths that occur in our cities every day.

But scream at the Oath Keepers if it'll make you feel better.

*meh*

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Black men can join the oath keepers, they don't discriminate.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

It's bizarre that in 2015 a group of armed WHITE men can turn up on a street with assault rifles and absolutely nothing is done about it, when if the same group were brown or black there would already be a shootout, and you would all be screaming about the terrorist threat they pose.

Not true!!!

As much as you may hate the Constitution, there are still MANY of us who adhere to it's principles!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Actually a lot of them are combat veterans, retired police officers, etc. Yet another ill-informed generalization made by you. The commonality among hoplophobes like you is that you think that just because someone carries a gun and wears a plate carrier they must have a small penis / mental issue. Why are you so fixated on their genitalia, and not the actual topic at hand? PS I own a lot of guns and a plate carrier, and my wife is quite satisfied.

With that being said, this seems like a waste of their time at the moment. From what I understand of their modus operandi they tend to go places to protect citizens from Federal overreach (real or perceived) such as BLM fights against miners, the whole Bundy thing, as well as a veteran from whom the VA wanted to take their guns after they had a mild stroke.

Also - I recall the same militia types showing up in Ferguson last year during the looting to protect private businesses from looters (I'm too busy to post the link but can add it if no one else does).

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Half your troops that come back alive the have served in a combat roles kill them selfs, the rest have p.d.s.d. And that's all wars. Because the men can't live in peace anymore knowing what they've done. Now u guys got a few blokes out their on the street in Fergo with some pretty impressive death tools. I'm questioning their mental state ? Prob alcoholic and on the meds. Lol eewwww rahhh.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I think context is important to consider, when determining if guns can diffuse a situation or not. If a concealed carrier sees a man beating a woman (or stabbing her) and draws their pistol, to me that is diffusing a situation. If a cop pulls a gun on a british tourist for jay-walking, that is escalating a situation.

Your story reminds me of when I was in Bamberg during my Master's program and an old German lady gave my leg a good smack with her umbrella when I was about to jay-walk. I kindly waited til the little man turned green, after which she complimented my reading material in hand (I believe I was working on something with Schiller)...

As far as the guns escalating or de-escalating this situation, the cops all have guns and body armor. Are they escalating things or de-escalating things? Do they have more credibility to be carrying guns and in gear than the OathKeepers and if so why? Is it just because they have badges and the authority of the State?

I think there are bigger questions to ask yourself here. Also - can anyone point to a link that shows these guys are there to protect an Alex Jones journalist?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor
Operative word here being were.

Let the ones who are do their jobs.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

WOW! How long did it take you to put this crude generalization together? Issues much? These men fought for our rights and freedom. Guess we know how you feel about 'em. Sorry but I would much rather be surround by these men than by others out there running around with guns. They are trying to continue their service to this country.
edit on 8/11/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Like the men and women are doing here ?

BlackPanthers marching

Nobody got shot, no minorities were suppressed.. Everything was fine... Kind of blows your premise out of the water huh ?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I swear it seems like some people actually want carnage.

There is no "seems" about it , some people actually want carnage.
edit on 18831America/ChicagoTue, 11 Aug 2015 10:18:46 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This is a powder keg waiting to erupt, and way too many people are circling it holding torches... I may be hundreds of miles away in Chicago, but I have a very unnerving feeling when I think of how quickly this could go south...even more... Because Chicago has all the ingredients that Ferguson has, crime, shootings, minority population feeling they're being unfairly targeted, etc... I don't mind people protecting our constitution, but I don't enjoy the idea of the "Oath Keepers" crossing paths with stupid criminal protesters who are looking for a fight... Becasue I worry the oath keepers will give them exactly what they're looking for, and then what? Lets hope this deescalates before things pick up anymore... Please let cooler heads prevail before this situation snowballs
edit on 11-8-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join