It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature Computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Preface: Unless this is moved, I placed it in the Philosophy and Metaphysics section, it is more of a philosophical idea I guess. Just remember, philosophy needs no proof or links, it is generally original thoughts and ideas, please add your own.

The questions are age old, the theories are endless and the reasoning is unknown. What I have always found interesting is the symbiotic fashion in which the way every living thing thrives. The similarities and correlations that parallel the cosmos, all walks of life on Earth as well as plant life are endless. From the cell of the body or an ecliptic of the universe to an atom or molecule that all appear to be the same in structure , the similarities are just to uncanny to be ignored. Most of us have a drive that we cant explain, we all want to build stuff, create things and follow the path of pursuit and we don't even know where it came from or why we do these things ? The programs, the parts, the mechanics, it cannot be dismissed that there could be a functioning design set in motion that has made existence possible. Is our existence a program designed by nature itself brought into existence or would the program be nature itself ? If so who made it ? Could the program if there is one have evolved by natural evolutionary means ? Everyone as individuals seem to have their own program or would we even by design have an individualized program ? I cant help but think that we and all counterparts of our existence are a program. What do we all want ? Entertainment. Is our existence merely entertainment for an unimaginable life(s) elsewhere out of our existence, the one(s) who created us and everything that we know. Would other universes also exist as a program or are they the same one as ours ? Was our program left running and unattended to or is chaos the prime means of entertainment with wars and such ? Did our program become conscious and self aware over time ? What created it ? I would think most importantly the question is,would the program need to be periodically uninstalled and updated wiping the old one out and bringing in the new for traces of us only to be found later way back in deep portions of the nature computer. ?
edit on 10-8-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

God... Every scientist on earth would look at this post, feel its spirit, and nod. These are the questions we are all after the answers to. I guess the question you as an individual must answer is: What is your individual path for contributing to the answers to those answers? Maybe that's the tough question.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

I have focused my thinking down to a spark of life that's whole purpose is to survive. Once I get into the higher realm of intelligent life and face the - is there a designer and especially is there a designer still living - I get lost because I can't help erring and wondering: has it happened chaotically through trial and error although we don't just produce the fittest so the design is not perfect, or what type of intelligence could have produced all the different changes and species of everything on this planet and over such a huge time scale bearing in mind we are only on a 24 hour cycle, questions, questions???

join