It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Grass Roots Democrats & Independents Going For Sanders ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Just curious, if it came down to Hillary and any GOP candidate, who would the Bernie fans vote for?

That is a very good question! Honestly, I cannot ever see myself voting for Hillary. I cannot name a Republican candidate I would side with at this time. The media is too focused on Trump talk that it is difficult to really hear about any really serious candidates. Sigh.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Don't shoot the messenger.

I've been warning the Dems for awhile that Trump is not to be laughed at.

He has real appeal to the Democratic base of dim bulbs, just as he
appeals to the Republican base of dim bulbs.

One has to realize that the dim bulbs actually are the majority of
voters in the US.

Trump has name and face recognition.
The dim bulbs barely know Sanders or Fiorina (who I like) exist
They are fed and bred on media, reality TV, etc.

If everyone doesn't pay attention, Trump can actually win
with the support of the dim bulb crowd, who are the
majority of voters,
by dim bulb, I mean politically unaware and even
unaware of most news except for sensational stuff
that becomes viral. Believe it or not, the majority
of every 4 year voters fall in this category.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What I was wondering is if someone might be behind having the Black Lives Matter protestors pushing Bernie off the stage..... maybe Hillary?
It would benefit her to show that Bernie can't even hold his own at a public speaking event set up for him. She can point to that and say.... how can he take control of the reins of power if he can't handle that?

maybe it's a conspiracy by the republicans

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Just curious, if it came down to Hillary and any GOP candidate, who would the Bernie fans vote for?

I'd write Bernie in or say screw it since it's all a farce anyway once again, or vote third party.

I certainly wouldn't vote for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am supporting Bernie. I don't know yet the answer to that question. The only republican I would consider is Kasich. I think Trump serves a purpose, but I could not vote for him or Fiorina.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I'd write Bernie in or say screw it since it's all a farce anyway once again, or vote third party.

I certainly wouldn't vote for Hillary.

I'm voting for Hillary, and I think I'm one of the few that has the balls to say so. who gives a crap what right-wing whacko comes out of this 17-person dog and pony show. they all want to cut anything benefitting the middle class and poor, and cut taxes for the wealthy and corporate...this isn't rocket science.....

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It has nothing to do with balls. Bernie has a chance of not being a bought and paid for corporate stooge. Hillary clearly is one, without a single ethical bone in her body. A vote for Hillary is a vote for our corporate masters. No different than any republic vote. The only difference between dem and rep for corporate stooges it's which of their vampire policies they want to push. I don't support our vampire overlords.

I'm not voting for a Nascar candidate. Since that's what they look like once you can see all their corporate sponsors.

edit on 8/10/2015 by Puppylove because: For Clarification

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I appreciate the replies.

Not trying to stir up trouble (for a change).

Just looking to see how Hillary stands up to Bernie and the GOP Beauty Contest.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I believe, whether I like it or not, that Hillary will win the election.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with balls. Bernie has a chance of not being a bought and paid for corporate stooge. Hillary clearly is one, without a single ethical bone in her body. A vote for Hillary is a vote for our corporate masters. No different than any republic vote. The only difference between dem and rep for corporate stooges it's which of their vampire policies they want to push. I don't support our vampire overlords.

I'm not voting for a Nascar candidate. Since that's what they look like once you can see all their corporate sponsors.

not one ethical bone in her body?.....in your opinion....and "no different than any republican vote"....are you kidding?...
here's a few...
www.ontheissues.org...

edit on 10-8-2015 by jimmyx because: deletion

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I disagree.

BUT!
I think Hillary is going to become president.

But she won't do it by winning an election. She bought and paid for the presidency. It's hers.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If you believe a word a corporate bought politician promises you, I've got a bridge to sell you because you can't get any more gullible.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I disagree.

BUT!

But she won't do it by winning an election. She bought and paid for the presidency. It's hers.

yeah...good thing the billionaire-backed republicans are not "bought and paid for", right?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I disagree.

BUT!

yeah...good thing the billionaire-backed republicans are not "bought and paid for", right?

Never said they weren't, puddin'.

But this is a Bernie thread and we were exploring the viability of Hillary in relation to Bernie.

Go start a GOP-bash thread. I promise I'll say something snarky.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Nope both are, and that's the problem. Both the Corp Dems and Corp Reps are two sides of the same coin. The difference is illusory. Each side passes different things the corporate masters want that actually work together to make them more powerful and do so consistently under a different banner to fool you into thinking they're actually different.
edit on 8/10/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Bernie Sanders SHATTERS the record for number of people at a 2016 presidential rally in Portland, with 28,000 people.

The record was held by... Bernie Sanders in Seattle.

And THAT record broke the one already set by ... Bernie Sanders.

Bernie Sanders' Portland Rally Breaks His Own Record from Seattle.

Bernie Sanders' Seattle Record Breaks his Previous Record

Yep, it's a grassroots movement all right!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If you believe a word a corporate bought politician promises you, I've got a bridge to sell you because you can't get any more gullible.

yeah yeah...I'm gullible...right...and if Bernie gets the democratic nomination, do you think he has a chance to win?...I want to keep this government from being completely controlled by republicans....don't get me wrong, I like Bernie, he's is the common mans Joan of Arc fighting against big money corruption economically and politically....but....you have to sway a lot of low information voters, who are not political junkies, and vote on Appearance, age, stature, wit, charisma...etc.....best man to be president?....hands down Bernie....able to win the general election....no way

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The republicans and democrats are owned by the same people. They are the same people, so long as they are corporate stooges.

The second someone is bought by the corporations, you're voting for the corporations, not what the party supposedly stands for.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I've already said multiple times on ATS that if Bernie gets knocked out of the primaries that I'm just not going to vote for anyone.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Trump may have name recognition, but so does Hillary. Democrats voting on name recognition alone would be more likely to vote for Hillary than Trump.

<< 1    3 >>

join