It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Revealed & Ignored!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You lucky people.

It sounds like this is going to be the most interesting of Elections since 2008. Especially if Trump runs as an independent.

That would mean after the first African American president, you will have your first Female president.

TPTB are having their fun with you all.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Hell, I doubt they even realize what they pledged to do because they're not used to thinking that far ahead.

Truth in that I suspect.

They are politicians so when they open their mouths, lies or promises not to be kept usually come out.

If it isn't their pre-tested lies.

They get all tongue tied and just go with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Hey know, Hilary is not a shoe in quite yet.
Old Bernie is making some head way there.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

ADD: Please be fair I feel you are not. That was Trump's first debate ever. A Presidential Debate where he was attacked first question. Not Fair.

Attacked?!?!

He was asked a real question about something he did.
That is not being attacked, he was just a damn cry baby about it because he couldn't handle the question.

When you burn bridges like he does people are going to ask you why you did it.
And are we really going to feel sorry because it was his first time?

Well news flash, he will have lots of first time experiences as president.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We can't handle the truth.
We have a Billionaire that's is trying to take down this corruption.

You don't say what kind of corruption, can you enlarge on that?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

We are not a direct democracy therefore your vote means jack sh*t. The electoral college puts the president in office. There are no rules that say that your states electoral college must vote with the majority. Our system has been so far corrupted that we as citizens have no power what so ever. If you have 50-100+ million maybe you can have a small say but at the end of the day it's the billionaires that have the say around here...they also have the resources to spew the propaganda of their choice and pay all the activists to spew it. It's a lost cause here...nothing short of a revolution would change that.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
You lucky people.

It sounds like this is going to be the most interesting of Elections since 2008. Especially if Trump runs as an independent.

That would mean after the first African American president, you will have your first Female president.

TPTB are having their fun with you all.

true enough however even after the upcoming election won't make a lot of difference secret govt/military still in charge

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

We can't handle the truth.
We have a Billionaire that's is trying to take down this corruption.

You don't say what kind of corruption, can you enlarge on that?

I'm talking about Politicians that are slaves to their Corporate Masters.

i was hoping to find a Politician not sold out to Special interest.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

ADD: Please be fair I feel you are not. That was Trump's first debate ever. A Presidential Debate where he was attacked first question. Not Fair.

Attacked?!?!

He was asked a real question about something he did.
That is not being attacked, he was just a damn cry baby about it because he couldn't handle the question.

When you burn bridges like he does people are going to ask you why you did it.
And are we really going to feel sorry because it was his first time?

Well news flash, he will have lots of first time experiences as president.

I wanted to hear what he had to say about issues not some 15 year old bankruptcy.

You have your preconceived notions. That's your prerogative.

This Country is in Trouble. Let's talk about issues not Trumps past.
edit on 9-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

His first question was about females and his thoughts and words towards the ones he doesn't like.

But yes he didn't like when he got asked about his past financial issues. He reminded the nation wathichg that he himself never went bankrupt, only the companies he headed.

I would love to talk about issues, what issues dows trump have any sort of feasible solution for?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Truth, not even close. Here is the sad truth about all of it. The entire election process is a dog and pony show that waste millions of dollars that could be better spent on real problems. Put 10 names in a hat pick one. Easy. Have all the elections you want they don't mean a damn thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

His first question was about females and his thoughts and words towards the ones he doesn't like.

But yes he didn't like when he got asked about his past financial issues. He reminded the nation wathichg that he himself never went bankrupt, only the companies he headed.

I would love to talk about issues, what issues dows trump have any sort of feasible solution for?

They first thing they did was make Trump hold his hand up in front of 24 million people.

Then he had to say he would not automatically support the Party"s nominee.

They knew damn well he is the only one that would be standing there embarrassed.

It was designed to damage him. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with the Nations woes.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Now you want to talk issues.

I was born in California. There are millions of illegals here sponging off taxpayers.

I want the illegals gone. All 30 million. I believe Trump might do something.

What I'm positive about. Is without Trump nobody would be talking about it.

An illegal raped then beat a woman to death here with a hammer.

It happened yesterday. He has been released after violent crimes on several occasions.

Now, WTH does that have to do with Donald bankruptcies...

edit on 10-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: Toned down

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

They didn't force him to do anything. They asked a question and he answered it.

People have been talking about the illegal issue long before trump, go act like he started it is bs.
And his solution is to build a wall with a door and have Mexico pay for it...
We already have walls up, they go under and over them.
When he talks about ending the war on drugs to free up room in our prisons so those repeat offenders have a place to go let's talk.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

People have been talking about the illegal issue long before trump, go act like he started it is bs.
When he talks about ending the war on drugs to free up room in our prisons so those repeat offenders have a place to go let's talk.

ACtually We need a DMZ not a wall. FIll it with mines,wild animals automatic computer controlled guns that only shoot human shapes. Then put up signs cross at your own risk. then have 3 main checkpoints for the border.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ACtually We need a DMZ not a wall. FIll it with mines,wild animals automatic computer controlled guns that only shoot human shapes. Then put up signs cross at your own risk. then have 3 main checkpoints for the border.

It certainly would be easy to find men to sit in the towers.

I'm glad you think it's funny.

Tell that to the family of the woman who's head was bashed in with a hammer.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the threads after the elections.

The ones with pictures of a smiling Clinton and Trump together, with the newly elected President Clinton and the sad Independent Trump congratulating her on the big win.

Or the ones that come out later with the kickbacks from the Clinton Foundation to repay Trump for speaking engagements on what he learned while running for president (at $750K a pop).

Any fool that can't see what's going on by now is fighting to keep the blinders on.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

I have said the past 2 weeks that Trump is a Trojan Horse. He is there to divide the GOP, run for the green party, thus giving Hilda Beast the white house

I see why people think this and it makes sense to a point. However, the problem with that logic is that you have to assume that the GOP and the DNC care more about party ideals than the lobbyist money. That is fantasy land.

The truth of the matter is that the top Oligopoly industry own both the DNC and the GOP , hence they always get their candidates and they always win when it comes to regulations.

1. Close your ears and look at the laws that have passed and who do they typically benefit.

2. Close your ears and look at what happens in DC. Despite Democrat or Republican in control we mostly get:

a. Bigger gov't (GWBush created homeland security and the patriot act,Rubio took away state rights. When did they get rid of any program or deregulate anything of significance that didn't benefit the Oligopolies?

b. More taxes/fees (When was the last time that any republican made any significant tax cuts?)

The DNC and the GOP are Oligopolies tools to ensure that the only options are their candidate of choice. That is why the GOP threw Ron Paul under the bus and they are now throwing Donald Trump under the bus and the DNC will throw Bernie Sanders under the bus when he goes against Hillary.

The Donald is an idiot but he does not look like he would make a good team player nor can they control him via their biggest weapon money.

I just don't see why they would have to go to that trouble when they don't have to.
edit on 54831America/ChicagoMon, 10 Aug 2015 11:54:02 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Im sorry but Did i put a LOL in there somewhere? im DEAD SERIOUS.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Im sorry but Did i put a LOL in there somewhere? im DEAD SERIOUS.

Sorry, thought you were joking...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join