It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Revealed & Ignored!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I keep hearing there's this fear, (on the part of the GOP) that Donald Trump's positions will be misinterpreted as being "mainstream" for the party yet they refuse to reject them.

If anything, they seem to be wholeheartedly embracing both, his ideology and his billionaire status.

My observations;

In last week's debate, both Donald Trump and Rand Paul openly admitted that billionaires routinely buy the influence of politicians and if I'm not mistaken, all but two or three of the candidates on stage were even recipients of Trump donations in the past.

Kinda odd that the only one willing to talk about the subject is the guy who's been buying the influence. Except for Rand Paul that is, who was quickly put in his place when exposed for taking Trump's money in the past.

Now, couple that with the fact that Trump was the only person on stage who raised his hand to the first question ask in the debate.

While most GOPers are now slamming Trump for refusing to pledge his support to the eventual GOP nominee, (whomever it may be) why is it that no one in the GOP is offended by the fact that the rest of them on that stage pledged to support Trump in the event he gets that nomination?

So, his views are not reflective of the party but we'll support him if nominated? Can you even have it both ways?

That being said, I have to point out Jeb's response to his "fake" outrage currently directed at Trump for his derogatory remarks about Megan Kelly.

I heard Jeb say things like "Come on now, don't we want to win this thing." Or, "We can't win this by alienating 53% of the electorate."

Why didn't he just condemn Trump's remarks for being derogatory, disrespectful, demeaning and outright unacceptable? Instead of, "Do you know how many votes that will cost us?"

Or, how about his previous assertion that we certainly don't need to be spending 500 million on women's health issues?

I'm here to tell you that Trump's positions do indeed mirror the sentiments of the party! The rest of them are just to worried about votes to admit it.

The same way the party faked their outrage over Trump's statements regarding immigrants or John McCain's hero status, they're now faking outrage over his Megan Kelly comments.

But don't worry, because the rest of the GOP would never support him, right? Except for for every other candidate standing on that stage with him! By not raising their hands when ask, they all pledged their support on national TV.

Donald Trump is the real, non-politically correct face of the GOP. Only difference is, the rest of them know that they can't reveal their true nature and still expect to secure enough votes to capture the White House.

edit on 9-8-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have said the past 2 weeks that Trump is a Trojan Horse.
He is there to divide the GOP, run for the green party, thus giving Hilda Beast the white house...period.

All indicators show this is now going to happen.
He has eveb said so.. "Don't pick me, I am running independent" taking a ton of votes...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Donald Trump is the real, non-politically correct face of the GOP. Only difference is, the rest of them know that they can't reveal their true nature and still expect to secure enough votes to capture the White House.
a reply to: Flatfish.

He is actually doing everyone a favour. By saying those things Mr Trump is making it a non issue for the others, both Democrats and Republicans. How you are perceiving this is job done for Donald. His presence is very much planned. He is Bush's John The Baptist, lol. Sorry to be so cynical.

There is choice, but not in the overall structure and funding of elections and parties. That is not up for debate because they have created an environment around this election already that they all do it. You have to admit that you don't have a choice of candidate who will be clean of this.

Let the dollars flow. Happy elections, U.S.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

He is actually doing everyone a favour. By saying those things Mr Trump is making it a non issue for the others, both Democrats and Republicans. How you are perceiving this is job done for Donald. His presence is very much planned. He is Bush's John The Baptist, lol. Sorry to be so cynical.

Agreed, And if, as someone and/or himself has suggested, he is running as an independent and he did win, then America will have it's first, (I think) Dictatorship!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We can't handle the truth.

We have a Billionaire that's is trying to take down this corruption.

And, we are going to dismiss him because of his tone.

People say we need to end the ruling class.

Then, because they don't like his tone...They kill the messenger.

I look to ATS as people who are enlightened to the Oligarchy.

All I see is a bunch of single issue self absorbed people who are selfish and sanctimonious.

I am deeply disappointed in some.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I don't think that Bernie Sanders is on the take. Not only that, I think he respects everyone. Even women and minorities, can you believe it? He's the one I'm watching.

He may just be an "island in the stream."

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

All I see is a bunch of single issue self absorbed people who are selfish and sanctimonious.

And that is exactly how the masses think.
edit on 9-8-2015 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

In order to "handle the truth," you first have to recognize the truth and Donald Trump flat out stated it during the debate.

The vast majority of our politicians are corrupted by billionaires who buy their influence and Donald admitted to being a long term buyer.

Furthermore, the point I'm trying to make is that despite their feigned outrage over Trump's comments, every candidate on that stage pledged to support him if nominated!

Where's the outrage over their display of blind loyalty? No one in their party is even talking about it.

Hell, I doubt they even realize what they pledged to do because they're not used to thinking that far ahead.

Then again, maybe they were just overtly trying to affirm Trump's assertion that politicians are stupid.

Handle it or not, the truth is, Trump is the real face of the GOP.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
if a republican president is elected, the entire government will be conservative...POTUS, both houses of congress, and the supreme court.....I am reminded of the line "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence ".......republicans and conservatives are not all wealthy or self-sufficient....those that are not, better take a good hard look at the proposals that 100% of this future government will be able to legislate into law.....

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Trump doesn't care who is in the White House, he knows big business is in charge. As far as Big business running as a politician isn't that against the rules?

What rules…

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
He is there to divide the GOP, run for the green party, thus giving Hilda Beast the white house...period.

All indicators show this is now going to happen.
He has eveb said so.. "Don't pick me, I am running independent" taking a ton of votes...
I think this is what's going on too.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Based on what?

Him saying stuff?!

My god the man lives on sales, of course he knows what to say.

Has he once said HOW he is going to take down this corruption?

No, because he will play along right with it once the starts to see the $$

I am saddened that ATS is not seeing that.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
they picked up the apprentice for another season. I see trump bowing out and going back to his money maker.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
AN allegory for you. A wolf comes along and says to the shepherd "I will look after your lambs by getting rid of all the other wolves". Does he believe the wolf? If the wolf gets rid of all the other wolves sooner or later he will get hungry and we all know what will happen then.
WhyamIhere, please use a modicum of intelligence. Trump IS a billionaire. HE is a prime mover in the corruption. Now what makes you think he will commit Hari Kari if he gets in? He MIGHT use his new gotten power to rid himself of a bit of his competition, but get rid of the very thing that's made him a billionaire? I think not.
By the way I thought the American people voted for who got in ,not a cabal of money men. The only power you have is your vote so if he gets in start smelling the roses.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat

Trump is no Trojan Horse..... The GOP just has nothing worth a crap for the running, if they did Trump wouldn't be an issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Based on what?

Him saying stuff?!

My god the man lives on sales, of course he knows what to say.

Has he once said HOW he is going to take down this corruption?

No, because he will play along right with it once the starts to see the $$

I am saddened that ATS is not seeing that.

That's your opinion and feelings and I honestly respect it.

But, you don't have any proof of what Trumps real motives are. Only your gut.

Is it too much to believe he wants to save the Country where he made 10 billion ?

Besides, everyone else is spouting those pre-tested lines designed not to offend.

I say offend every single mortar forker in the American Congress.

Is it too much to ask you to at least hear Trump out ?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Which is the same for you is it not?

He believes in the almighty dollar, and he didn't make 10 billion, that is just another lie.

I have heard him out, all he does is attack those that disagree with him and talk about how he is just so much better then everyone else but hasn't offered one solution outside of building a wall with a door.
Oh and something about healthcare with out borders.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Which is the same for you is it not?

He believes in the almighty dollar, and he didn't make 10 billion, that is just another lie.

I have heard him out, all he does is attack those that disagree with him and talk about how he is just so much better then everyone else but hasn't offered one solution outside of building a wall with a door.
Oh and something about healthcare with out borders.

Yes, it's all gut and desperation.

I love my Country. I'm not deeply Religious so it's kind of all I got.

Is Trump a bull in a China Shop (I hope that's not to PC to some).

But, he's all I feel like I got. Rand is a Poodle and I got nothing else.

ADD: Please be fair I feel you are not. That was Trump's first debate ever.

A Presidential Debate where he was attacked first question. Not Fair.
edit on 9-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

But Trump is right, political correctness and all the "isms" have almost destroyed the US. Would you rather have a gruff, harsh but honest person in the WH or would you rather have a known criminal a lying sack of worms and turds like Hillary?

Personally, I'd rather have neither.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hell, I doubt they even realize what they pledged to do because they're not used to thinking that far ahead.

Truth in that I suspect.

They are politicians so when they open their mouths, lies or promises not to be kept usually come out.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join