It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This whole sub...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

It seems to me that you do not understand what Above Top Secret is.

It's not just a conspiracy site. It's also as discussion forum.

Again: does not mater that none of the 2012 things came true. That is not enough to warrant going in and deleting an entire forum here on ATS. The owners of the site will not do that.

Even threads that are removed, and posts that are removed from the public part of the board are still kept, just in a area that only Staff can see.

Again: if they 2012 forum bothers you so much, then do not click on it, or open up any of it's threads. No one is forcing you to.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

People still post, completely serious, that 2012 is still going to happen.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

It doesn't bother me with it's content...i've said it multiple times...it needs a rename.
It's very existence might be overlooked BUT it's name is a monumental epic self face palming self face slapping fail.

Does nobody get it ? It's 2015, every single thing related to 2012 was started on dumb failed interpretations of a stone calendar that obviously means nothing. The topic itself should have never existed because it's all based on lies, misinterpretations, scammers, snakeoil salesmen, mentally unstable doom mongers, etc etc. It should have never existed, the same way there's no sub-forum about the imaginary ''killer bunnies''.

It need to be renamed...come on ATS save some face...it's not 2012, it's ''2012 fiasco''.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Agree with the OP, but I think it is hilarious... makes me laugh everytime I see the forum list..

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's sad that in this day and age how easily the media can sell an entire society into buying into nonsense,,when real world news bored the masses they will find and play on anything that will shock for ratings,,and one has to wonder who really started the scare?,,hmmm,,the companies that made billions off the sheep who bought into it?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This sub is a monument to the gullibility of people.
Keep it around so that we may show newbies the collective stupidity of humans.
Keep it around so that we may show the everything you read on the web is not true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join