It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has S4 finally been found?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Okay this guy has been bashed enough. Go to Google Earth and place the altitude at 67 miles so that you can go to year 1986. Place your arrow over Papoose Lake. Now look on the west edge of the white sand two thirds of the way up the lake. Now start to zoom in and you will see nine black dots to appear. This only happens in year 1986. Once you get closer they start to disappear without you even zooming in anymore. Something is there and they don't want it seen.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Go back to Google Earth. Hover over the Papoose Lake about 65 miles up. Select the year 1986 and look at the white part of the west lake bed up on the top or north side (west). As you zoom in there are black dots that start to pop up. I counted
nine (9) after I made a PDF and captured all the pixels. As you keep zooming in they will automatically disappear without you zooming in further. Overlays will do this too but not small dots. I don't know whet these are but it is odd to see them only in the year 1986.
a reply to: SpaceManS4

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Maybe those aren't the hangers,

Why did you suddenly switch topic from secret underground avionics and aeronautical bases to clothing and closets? Why sudden talk about hangers?

There's a big difference between an E and an A in a word, please choose more carefully.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jim1063

I don't know whet these are but it is odd to see them only in the year 1986.

What do you mean by year 1986? There wasn't Google Earth in 1986. Do they use satellite photos from 1986 in Google Earth now? Why would they do that?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: Jim1063

I don't know whet these are but it is odd to see them only in the year 1986.

What do you mean by year 1986? There wasn't Google Earth in 1986. Do they use satellite photos from 1986 in Google Earth now? Why would they do that?

So dumb it hurts my eyes to read. Google Earth has old aerial photography and satellite imagery from many different periods in time, much older then 1986. Some places you can set the year and see black and white images. The reason is they don't have 100% coverage or perfect imagery of the planet. Its a database of what is available, just like astronomy images.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The imagery from the 80s is far too blurry in Google Earth to make out a well concealed installation, if there is one. The Russians/Chinese have better imagery from that time, but Google certainly doesn't.

One thing you can make out from going back in time is the dirt roads heading south down to Papoose become much more visible during the 80s as it looks like there was a large increase in traffic. What was that increase related to? Who knows.

To be honest, the only way to settle this is for Papoose to be inspected up close, which let's face it, will never happen.
edit on 12-9-2021 by tc2290 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTM

His only work there was more or less be the key keeper of the hangar because us don't have a power to charge with antigravitiy the vessels
edit on 19-9-2021 by Horel87 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2021 by Horel87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join