It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high speed UFO orb filmed from two directions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I usually don't dare to place YouTube videos anymore , because of all the commotion if it's real or not were seeing. And when it comes from the third phase of our well known existence, credibility sinks to some low level discussions.

So this video I presume comes from two different Russian civilian witnesses that wanted to share their experiences.
The story seem to have happen before seeing lightning strikes and heavy rainfall, as the witnesses claim that the UFO caused the thunderstorm to happen after seeing this UFO examining the area above Moscow.

On both videos you can clearly see the same object moving eradically to multiple altitudes. I don't really think that they invented high speed weather baloons these days.

Whatever those are it's interesting to watch..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Nice.I'd say that was ball lightning but that was there for a long time.I'd love to know what the chap was saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter
Me too ,but what I know is ball lightning last no longer then one minute. ..this event happen over fifteen minutes. .

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I was going to say the orb moves like a remote control heli one of the stunt ones. But at the end it flew pretty high and far out. Too far for any standard frequency.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
See, this is what we like. Something moving around the sky, filmed in 2 different directions. Not the normal blurry stuff we tend to get.
I would say 2 people knew each other and used CGI, but that would be really hard to do. It can't be a weather balloon because it moves around alot. Drone maybe?

Either way, it's really interesting.
edit on Sun, 09 Aug 2015 04:28:16 -0500041582015000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Inn before "its a drone "

I have to say this is one of the more interesting UFO videos I have seen. My son is half Russian , he understands Russian fluently , so i woke him up to try and get him to translate this video for me lol (its Sunday why not ) He basically said they kept yelling "what is it ? , Look at it ! what is it doing , what is it !" and the first guy was complaining about the weather , that it was to foggy to see it clearly . Thats all i could really get out of a half awake 7 year old .... lol

Standing by for phage to come along and convince us its a cosmic ray hitting cam lends ...

hhehe

Thanks for the video OP

kap
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Could it be a laser? Two filming from different locations and a third doing the projecting in yet a different location. In the atmospheric conditions of that day it could be catching the fog.

The only light I know that behaves or could behave like that is a laser.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Bоздушный шар AKA balloon...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

A great example of elusive ball lightning imo. Science hasn't quite got the measure of ball lightning yet so there's a degree of mystery. Duration and size seems to be debatable when anecdotal evidence describes examples being several feet in diameter and lasting anything past minutes.

I hate commenting on YT vids because it's harder and harder to tell what's real and what's a smartass hoax.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It would be interesting if someone could match the 2 videos together to see if the movements are in sync with each other.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Brilliant post OP, this is the kinda stuff that gets my juices flowing! Shame there's not much detail on the object.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
It would be interesting if someone could match the 2 videos together to see if the movements are in sync with each other.

One looks lower and one higher, but really hard to actually tell.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Does anyone else notice the odd extra video frame that pops in at the begining at 10 seconds in ?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

But I thought it always wants to hit something to discharge and it clearly looks as if this one is under intelligent control?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Well under semi - intelligent control, a human hand. Window reflection trick with a laser and a bit of creative zoom just to give it an extra air of authenticity. The hand operating the laser can move it nearer to and further from the window as well as left and right. Particularly during the first part of the first film there is a long period where the light dances all over the place left to right yet maintains the exact same distance on the near and far perspective.

I could do this with the help of a friend. The videos would not have to have been filmed at the same time. Take some footage from your house and your friend's house with a laser on the window being operated as filming is done.

edit on 9-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My first impression is that it was a kite. The motion was very eratic and it seemed to move from side to side. Then it ascended straight up like a helium balloon. The sec video was much shorter and catches only the end of the event. Not sure at all, but prob something mundane like a balloon on a string.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I was thinking Laser for most of the clips but the problem is it seems to disappear behind the building in the foreground of the first clip briefly. Then toward the end it travels behind clouds/mist so that kind of scotched that idea. My thoughts tend to push toward it being a shiney metallic helium balloon caught in a vortex as it appears to be confined to the area over the park which is surrounded by relatively high buildings. It reminds me of the action of a carrier bag blowing down the street on a windy day.

The fact that a storm was brewing would suggest that the wind in the area could be quite vigorous and blustery which would cause these motions. The fact that it appears to emit light could be down to the sun being behind the camera. If the two cameras were opposite each other however, that could be ruled out. Without knowing the locations of the veiwers it is difficult to explain the luminescence as self generated or reflection tbh.

cool clips though

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

Take some footage, play it on a screen and play with a laser upon it while re-filming it. As it goes down to the building with the laser off. As it goes up into the clouds switch the laser off or other hand trick. That is the first video.

The second video has not been re filmed just to make it look different enough so as to fool us it is with a different camera.

A bit of clever trickery from clever Russian kids. We know how good the Ruskies can be for laying on illusions, lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I just experimented with a cigarette lighter reflection on my pc screen. The reflection provides many opportunities for trickery with a bit of practise. That is how easy it is. Try it and see.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Yes, if you put the video on full screen then you can dance along with a surprisingly similar cigarette lighter reflection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join