It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis's Bodyguards, The Triple 8 Lions Gate Phenomenon, Ian Lungold, NOFX and Bassfishing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It's gonna be a weird one, but it's worth it...

Today (August 8th) was my 32nd birthday and for the first time in my life I was planning on spending it completely alone. I went through the wringer a few years ago, fell in love with a girl who was with my best friend. Long story short, I couldn't betray that and cross that line and there were plenty of mutual chances, she was really into me as well, but they split, she moved away, married somebody else and has a kid on the way now and I'm still not over her. I told my 'best friend' this not too long ago, and he laughed in my face. So it's been a long, lonely, angry summer.

I woke up this morning pissed off and anxious, as usual these days. Jumped online to play my ritualistic kickass birthday song by NOFX...

...which is acutally about the death of Jerry Garcia.

I decided to google good ole 8/8 and see what kind of zodiac nonsense I could find, then I came across this...

On August 8th the Lion’s Gate portal will peak, letting us reflect on our past and what we want to manifest in our future. Each year on August 8th we enter into what is called the Lion’s Gate. This term refers to the significance of the number eight and the astrological sign Leo, which is represented by the lion. This year we have a extra special Lion’s Gate—the 888 portal. The first number eight stands for the month of August, being the 8th month. The second eight is the day and the third is the year. In numerology we add up the single digits of complex numbers until we get to a single digit number—in this case 2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 8. Now is the time to create and materialize what we want into our lives. We are being asked to finally come to the understanding that we are the co-creators of our realities. We are being asked to acknowledge that we are surrounded by the energy of abundance from the universe.
www.elephantjournal.com...

I know these things are overtly generalized and the concepts are designed to be applied as such, but it's a good read none the less. The rest of the article touched on a great many things that eerily apply to myself and not in general, but specifically what I'm going through in my life right now. All interpretation? ...who knows?

The day dragged on and I finally decided to turn my phone back on, because I knew I'd get phone calls from family and what friends I have left, I just didn't want to deal with the hassle and bs of pretending to be in a good mood. My mother called and with my brother and sister in-law, twisted my arm enough to be taken out to dinner. We went to a little outdoor chicken restaurant and I jabbered on with my bother about business and something he mentioned reminded me to tell my mother who's a big Elvis fan about an auction on ebay coming up that's actually a live event being hosted and taking place in Graceland, Elvis's home in Memphis Tennessee.
www.ebay.com...
They asked what kind of stuff they had up and the only thing I could remember that looked half way cool was a jacket I saw that was worn by folks like Elvis's Karate instructor and bodyguards at the time aka "The Memphis Mafia"...
www.ebay.com... 2765bd5fe5e%26rpp_icid%3D55b262c0e4b0b273dfb8d794

...So as soon as i mention this, my mom say's "I think I bought something like that just a few weeks ago from a little old lady."
We all walk back a few blocks to my mothers house and I pull up the online auction to show her the jacket, her eyes get real big and she runs to her room and comes back with this...

The real f'n deal...

...and yeah, it fits like a glove. Down here in the south this is beyond high rollin' and about as close to the secret service as you'll ever get, total badass.

My brother can't quit laughin about it. I've been planning on doin a youtube comedy series where i play a retrostyle expert bass angler, with shades of Bill Dance and Roland Martin, the hook is I'll never catch a fish, I'll just ramble on with non-sense, while getting my line caught and tangled on every cast, droppin my tacklebox in the water, ect, good ole slapstick stuff like that, all the while acting completely professional. I've got an old braves trucker hat and some old aviators, now with this jacket, I think my characters almost complete. But damn, I'd hate to mess it up, I'm on the fense.

We still can't get over how crazy all this was, what are chances that this jacket just manifests it's way into my possession, on my birthday, just two days after seeing the same one for the first time through an ebay auction that hasn't even started yet?

As soon as this happened, me and my bro just kind of looked at each other and said "man, that's kind of weird, creepy." I was immediately reminded of a decades old video presentation by Ian Lungold, who went around accurately prophesying and clarifying the actual meaning of the Mayan calendar, 2012 and the shift in global consciousness. One of the things he touches on is the increasing phenomenon of a collective subconscious manifestation during these times, which he describes as "consciously co-creating"...
start at 34:10 and watch just for a minute or so...

...Keep in mind that was recorded around 2002, I highly suggest watching the entire lecture.

I'd like to point out that while many brush off the whole 2012 event as clearly being a failed prediction, it's far to the contrary if you simply understand that the shift and ascension of and to a collective consciousness is literally our new hyper connected world coming to being through the globalization of the internet. I'd say 2012 was a pretty good ballpark guess. This is literally theory actualized and is a perspective of profound importance, but that's for another thread and a book I'm working on. So stay tuned.

And with that, I'll sign off with what should be the entire galaxy's and all creation's national anthem...

...amen.
edit on 9-8-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
That is some cool stuff and Happy Birthday.

Was my 50th

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I'm not wholly sure what your OP was actually about, but I enjoyed reading it as it rambled all over the show! Happy Birthday (it's the 9th here though).

Lucky guy having one of those jackets! Pure rock history : )

Synchronicity and meaningful coincidence. Meaningless to most of us in the West and a fact of life for much of Asia. Ironically, I don't *believe* in it and it doesn't seem to care what I think...it keeps happening.

Happy birthday

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've had similar experiences over the past few years. Incidentally, I never really had them quite like I do now. I've always chalked it up to becoming more and more enlightened as the years progress, but just maybe we have received a little bump.

Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday!
edit on 9-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to the 2 of you from me and Stevie...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I shared this recently in another thread. Seems very fitting here:

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Last year a friend and I took a flight to New Mexico, rented an SUV and began our voyage exploring the Four Corners region. We visited a couple museums in ABQ and a few landmarks before setting off (way out of our way) north to Denver. I wanted to visit a couple friends and of course a few boutique shops before traveling back south. Before leaving DEN we decided to check out the Cliff Dwellings in Pueblo, Co. I had asked my friends if they wanted to join us to which they agreed. They had two kids so we decided to all squeeze in our rental instead of taking two vehicles.

The drive was roughly 1.5hrs if I remember correctly and it was quite an unusual drive. Within that short timeframe we experienced all four season. First it was warm and sunny driving with the windows down but clouds were ahead of us. I remember having a thought about the energy I felt around me, specifically the hairs on my arm. Within minutes it began to hail, hard, and as we drove down the highway we see a biker getting pelted with ice. I look back at my friends and my buddy just nodded so I pulled over, kicked it in reverse and got close to the biker. My buddy ran out, opened the back hatch and waved the biker over. For obvious reasons he was eternally grateful and within 10-15 minutes the hail turned to snow, than to rain. As soon as the storm came it was over and the biker thanked us, left and we continued are journey.

After having explored the Cliff Dwelling for a spell we got towards the end where some children were playing in one of the rooms. This room had a wooden ladder that went up to the second floor dwelling that also went out to a balcony (not bad for some savages). These two children one about the age of 5 the other barely pushing 3 were inside the downstairs room, the mother aloof outside of the building. The older boy climbs the ladder so the little girl follows suit. Needless to say having children of my own this bothered me. I didn't overreact just simply taking note.

A few minutes later I see the boy climbing down the ladder and thought to myself "thats a relief", when suddenly I see the little girls feet dangling from the other side of the opening where the ladder is not. Than I see her chins, than knees and by the time I saw her thighs I recognized at this point even if she realized theres no ladder it'd be too late for her to be able to pull herself back up. I walk over and grab her from below and lower her down to safety. After we left my friend says, "you know you probably saved her life right? and she looked at you like it was the most natural thing". Personally, I couldn't help but remark that had I not stopped for the biker I wouldn't have been at the spot at that time to help.

That next evening we had travelled back south and had explored a few Anasazi sited and rented a room in Aztec. That night we stopped at a bar and somehow I got into a conversation with a retired trucker. He used to truck fracking waste and felt like sharing. He was going on about how it (the waste) should be used for fertilizer and my brain was exploding. My friend thought it was weird that I was evening entertaining the discussion and wondered why I "didn't cut him down a peg" (her words). I just simply smiled and listened for awhile.

A little later a biker comes in only not your typical biker, he was Dine or Navajo. Strangely enough this biker knew him well and introduced me to him. The trucker leaves and I have a conversation with the Navajo. Turns out he was going through a really tough time and very depressed I noticed. It appears he was doing some soul searching that day and had gone to his tribes solstice festival only he called it something else. Apparently he knew nothing about his ancestors and was completely out of touch which is why he found it so remarkable that he would meet me on that day. For he had consumed his life trying to obtain a "white mans" world and here I am a "white man" trying to get in touch with his world. He left there with a new perspective and felt it was his ancestors that brought me to him and if I were to ever return he would introduce me to his elders.

When you begin a journey from the soul and not consumed with worry, its amazing the experiences you can have.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Very interesting thread, fun to read... bizarre, nonsensical but fun.

Happy Birthday mate!!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Man, what a great story. That's a proper trip. I'd make my back to that bar one day, just to check in.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Synchronicity at it's finest!

First off Happy Birthday yesterday! I thoroughly enjoyed your post.

Life can often be full of surprises and it is usually something like you told us about your day.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Do the fishing show.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I agree, the internet is shifting the global consciousness and even how individuals think and interact to a large degree, and 2012 got the date of the shift pretty close. I like how you think.

That is quite a coincidence with the jacket! Your fishing show sounds like it would be a hit.
edit on 09amSun, 09 Aug 2015 10:45:30 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i would have to say i agree with you about your theory. Manifesting positive change in my life has become very noticeable. My girlfriend is also getting really good at it.

I had a very similar idea prior to 2012 and i believe it is happening.

In my perspective 2012 was the turning point for suppressed knowledge, telepathy, and all things spiritual.

A little before december 21 2012 I manifested a turn key restaurant into my ownership. Turn key means all you have to do is pay the lease, and everything was set up ready to go. I was 26 years old at the time. I was mind blown how things had lined up to work out in my favor.

2 and half years later, after working almost everyday for 2 years i was ready for a vacation and was kinda bummed my restaurant wasn't making as much money as I wanted it to.

A week after those thoughts crossed my mind, the landlord to our building informed us that he was going to demolish the building and we would have to find a new spot.

He gave us plenty of money to open a new spot and gave us all the restaurant equipment from the old spot. Around 400,000 dollars worth of money and equipment. It was like winning the lottery.

For almost a year we ( my brother and i) looked for a new spot. The whole time living off the money the landlord gave us for buying us out of the lease. It was a like a 8 month paid vacation.

Finally running low on our pay out money, we found a new location. It's 100 times better than our old location and 100 times easier to make a profit.

Now this is just one example (probably the biggest) about how i've been manifesting things into my reality. My girlfriend has also been manifesting job opportunities into life.

I believe we have hit a tuning fork in the solar system that is tuning our consciousness into perfect harmony. As time goes by, it will be easier to manifest things into ones life, and all things spiritual will become easier and easier.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

What a long, strange, trip it's all been. You fishing show sounds like it would be funny. I'd watch it.
The jacket is cool, too. I don't know if I'd wear it if it is from the Memphis Mafia. It might be worth something to a collector.
Happy late birthday, by the way. Was it a good birthday, all in all?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I like your style. Work on that book...please. Then post and let us know how we can buy a copy.

I posted that same Elvis video a while back on a thread. He was The King. It always moves me, and you posting it, too, made me pay more attention to your words and this post.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thanks everybody, what a weird weekend, here's hope'n they happen a little more often for everybody. Stay good and keep grinnin.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
PLEASE do NOT wear this jacket!!!! I would kill to own this...it should be in a frame. I would give you $500 for it on the spot!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kleverone
PLEASE do NOT wear this jacket!!!! I would kill to own this...it should be in a frame. I would give you $500 for it on the spot!

I was going to say some tripe about idolizing nonesense and than thought about how cool it would be to own one of Michael Jacksons jackets.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Happy birthday! Mine is in 8 days...32 also....I will play the decline and think about you....Good taste in music! I am going to see Social D and Anti-Flag (better back in the day) for my birthday next Friday!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: kleverone

I was going to say some tripe about idolizing nonesense and than thought about how cool it would be to own one of Michael Jacksons jackets.

I can see your point but to me it is the history behind it. It is a part of American music history.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Rexy it's your birthday, happy birthday Rexy...

My 31st is coming up in a few days, maybe i'll shamelessly jump on your bandwagon. 'Drones, Transhumanism, and the metal band that has been addressing those issues for two decades'.

edit on 10-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join