It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero mom saves dog from sadistic cop, then gets arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It sounds like you are the one seeing what you want to see. Attempting to think I have an irrational fear of dogs is baseless and you just want to twist the story to your perceived happening of events.

Did the dog snarl and growl in an aggressive manner? Yes. Did it make the officer jump? Yes. Officers aren't trained to work in hind sight.

The dog didn't start "wagging his tail" until you hear his owner call him off. Again, all I see is an officer show restraint in not shooting the dog right away. I don't think he was ever going to shoot the dog. Sure he intended to if he needed to, but I think it was obvious he wasn't going to as he even left his trained firing stance and turned away from the dog once he assessed it wasn't a danger to him.

So what if he didn't holster his weapon immediately. He needed to make sure the dog didn't break the chain and that it was contained.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

If thats what you get after seeing that yes i do believe you have an irrational fear of dogs,you think that officer showed restraint...lol...no he showed fear then animosity ...

My gf has a Pomeranian terrier x,he looks the dog Benji from the tv show,he always runs up to people barking,thats just how he says hello,hell he barks at ants that are on his bone,he just likes to bark...my pet name for him is captain barkalot,i have seen all sorts of reactions from people.....some people that know dogs laugh and pat him,other people who have what i consider to be an irrational fear of dogs get scared,....

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ray , It's pointless these members want a brave tale of a woman standing up for her pet ..

I know what happened , you know what happened , If this case goes to court they will examine the video and find the officer acted within reason .

I still don't know why people refuse to watch the video in detail to see what really happen . The whole thread is misleading I am tempted to break down this video and create a new "deconstructing disinformation " thread .

Let me know if you are interested .

Kap

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Ray , It's pointless these members want a brave tale of a woman standing up for her pet ..

I know what happened , you know what happened , If this case goes to court they will examine the video and find the officer acted within reason .

I still don't know why people refuse to watch the video in detail to see what really happen . The whole thread is misleading I am tempted to break down this video and create a new "deconstructing disinformation " thread .

Let me know if you are interested .

Kap

What is there to deconstruct? What I see is a cop who has been on scene for some time before walking in the yard.

So how does he not know there are dogs there and it is chained up? Cops are suppose to be observant right? So he knew long before walking in the yard there was a dog there and it was chained up.

He also pulled out his gun, with a 4 year old and other American citizens around, and stands there pointing it right at the dog long after realizing he could not reach him. At least long enough for the woman to come step between them.

Then he only puts his gun away when he decides to focus on the woman ad not killing the dog.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
All the more reason to live as far as possible from "neighbors".

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

oh yeah can you provide proof that he knew the dog was their ?

Why don't you address the fact that the dog tried to attack him or that the woman took a swing at him.

Its FULLY obvious the dog caught him off guard . That means its FULLY Obvious he had no idea the dog was their .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If you think that was a normal hello bark then I suggest you are intentionally being dishonest.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is what happens when you have brain damaged ex-military working on the streets as enforcers of code on the streets.

And before you go off on me about insulting ex-military, note that I am ex-military myself.

Trained killers don't belong on the streets as peacekeepers in nearly all cases.

The military does not teach people what "honor" is and never really has.

The military produces grade A bullies and thugs, nothing more.

There are few exceptions.

The military is where unemployed criminals go before they have a criminal record.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I am going to go off the record here and offer up a differing perspective. Its obvious the LEO's are conducting an investigation ,they had prior permission to be on the property it seems . Judging by his actions it looked like the dog tried to jump on him or lunge at him.

I am sure I am going to get flamed for this , but you can really clearly hear the dog what sounds like to me trying to attack the LEO.

Kap

Come on .......
really .............. the cop was an arse .. ad he is trigger happy and dangerous. The girl was brilliant.

Look at the doggy .. he is hardly bigger than a jack Russell ... he is hardly going to hurt the cop.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Did the officer shoot the dog? Did the girl swing at the officer?

If you answer those two questions truthfully then you will realize you are being duped by this disingenuous tripe.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HelenConway

He was trigger happy? That must be why the dog is dead...I don't know how I missed it before, but now I see in the video where he shoots the dog, the girl, two other dudes who walk by. The dude went on a killing spree.

Or he wasn't trigger happy and the drunk girl just swung at him for no reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Why don't you address the fact that the dog tried to attack him or that the woman took a swing at him.

Its FULLY obvious the dog caught him off guard . That means its FULLY Obvious he had no idea the dog was their

can you provide proof he didnt? how long was he there before coming in the yard?

The dog tried to attack him? REally? what video are you watchng? Just because a effing dogs barks does not mean he is attacking cmon..

Its fully obvious the guy is a complete dickhead and was there to either arrest someone or kill something. That the price for him having to come out on the call..

Please start your deconstructing disinfo thread, it will be funny to see how that one goes.
edit on 11-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

He was there to kill something? Really? How do you expect to be taken seriously?

Edit: Also, why do so many people in this thread think the court appointed attorney is married to THIS officer? She isn't, she is married to A officer. That is NOT a conflict of interest.
edit on 11-8-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Its FULLY obvious the dog caught him off guard . That means its FULLY Obvious he had no idea the dog was their

can you provide proof he didnt? how long was he there before coming in the yard?

The dog tried to attack him? REally? what video are you watchng? Just because a effing dogs barks does not mean he is attacking cmon..

Its fully obvious the guy is a complete dickhead and was there to either arrest someone or kill something. That the price for him having to come out on the call..

Please start your deconstructing disinfo thread, it will be funny to see how that one goes.

For the 20th time ! WATCH THE VIDEO ! you can clearly HEAR the dog trying to attack him The noise the dag made was not a frendly greet , No It was an aggressive lunge .

TURN THE VALUME UP! AND LISTEN !

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Its to the point now where you just want to defend ignorance ., Simply put .

Its also funny how everyone keeps ignoring the facts that ray and my self keep pointing out .

Looking forward to seeing you dancing around my next questions

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

He was there to kill something? Really? How do you expect to be taken seriously?

Edit: Also, why do so many people in this thread think the court appointed attorney is married to THIS officer? She isn't, she is married to A officer. That is NOT a conflict of interest.

Or arrest someone...... And someone got arrested.. I think he was standing there with his gun out just waiting for that dog to lunge so he can shoot it..

God effing forbid you just take a couple steps back and put your effing weapon away. No he had to stand there like a sadistic badass just hoping the dog lunges.

The cop would see immediately the dog was on a chain IMMEDIATELY. Why is pull your gun even an option? Nefore you even get it unholstered you would see the chain.

So why just effing stand there pointing. if not just looking for a damm reason?

edit on 11-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Let's break down people in the video.

The girl has been confirmed to be Tiffanie Hupp Another of her accounts

She was arrested for assault and obstruction. She was intoxicated at the time of her arrest.

She is related to a police SGT named Rod Hupp. Her uncle Leo was arrested for Cultivation of Marijuana.

Want to know the best part, guess who the officers were there to arrest:

Randall Hupp, the man who provided the video

Randall Lee Hupp, 33, 535 Wickens Road, Macksburg, for aggravated menacing and for five counts of domestic violence. Hupp was arrested at his residence by the Washington County Sheriff's Office and processed into the Washington County Jail on Feb. 28.

So you people have been totally duped by a family just trying to get out of trouble. They think if they draw attention to this case charges will possibly get dropped.

Deny ignorance people.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

For the 20th time ! WATCH THE VIDEO ! you can clearly HEAR the dog trying to attack him The noise the dag made was not a frendly greet , No It was an aggressive lunge .

TURN THE VALUME UP! AND LISTEN !

Do you not see the dog just WAGGING HIS TAIL as the cop is still aiming his weapon right at his head?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Let's break down people in the video.

The girl has been confirmed to be Tiffanie Hupp Another of her accounts

She was arrested for assault and obstruction. She was intoxicated at the time of her arrest.

She is related to a police SGT named Rod Hupp. Her uncle Leo was arrested for Cultivation of Marijuana.

Want to know the best part, guess who the officers were there to arrest:

Randall Hupp, the man who provided the video

Randall Lee Hupp, 33, 535 Wickens Road, Macksburg, for aggravated menacing and for five counts of domestic violence. Hupp was arrested at his residence by the Washington County Sheriff's Office and processed into the Washington County Jail on Feb. 28.

So you people have been totally duped by a family just trying to get out of trouble. They think if they draw attention to this case charges will possibly get dropped.

Deny ignorance people.

Ok now break down the cop bro.. Otherwise you are just a troll..

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Why? The officer didn't do anything Illegal.

Looking at Tiffanie's Facebook, it appears she has a sister named Megan, currently serving time for manufacturing Meth...

This family seems to have regular ssues with Law Enforcement for illicit behavior. You've chosen the wrong allies.

Carrie M. Hupp, 36, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, two counts of fraudulent use of an access device, petit larceny and shoplifting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join