It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I ran for President would you vote for me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
What more do you people want?

Read the thread, it's all there in black and white, friend.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Would it be to much to ask for realistic approaches to problem solving.

Cats have kittens in the oven but that doesn't make them biscuits.......yeahright

I don't see any other approach that will turn America around. Seeing that our political system is completely corrupt.
We cannot continue to let the powers that be chose their President for us.

You all watch in the end it will be Jeb Bush and Hillary, the same old corrupt bought and paid for puppets for the NWO and either one will carry on where Obama left off.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Would it be to much to ask for realistic approaches to problem solving.

Cats have kittens in the oven but that doesn't make them biscuits.......yeahright

I don't see any other approach that will turn America around. Seeing that our political system is completely corrupt.
We cannot continue to let the powers that be chose their President for us.

You all watch in the end it will be Jeb Bush and Hillary, the same old corrupt bought and paid for puppets for the NWO and either one will carry on where Obama left off.

Then you are talking revolution, chaos, and anarchy.....then martial law and more tyranny. That's precisely why I said.....
"Realistic solutions"

or are you one of the Trump cultist who think he can save us???
edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There are some really good ideas in the OP.
But, if you were in a lengthy debate, would you be able to defend all of those ideas?
How would you go about getting all of that done?
As an earlier post mentioned, you would have to convince Congress to go along with you to give the ax to some VERY powerful agencies.
As to wether or not if I would vote for you?
Yes.
If I was convinced you could pull it off.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Then you are talking revolution, chaos, and anarchy.....then martial law and more tyranny. That's precisely why I said.....
"Realistic solutions"

That is your assumption. I believe it can be done without all the chaos you describe. You are the one here that is not being realistic. How about being a little positive for once and stop with the negativity.

I believe that most Americans are aware of the problems in this country. The only people who will rebel will be the corrupt government when they realize their gravy-train is over.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

There are some really good ideas in the OP.
But, if you were in a lengthy debate, would you be able to defend all of those ideas?
How would you go about getting all of that done?
As an earlier post mentioned, you would have to convince Congress to go along with you to give the ax to some VERY powerful agencies.
As to wether or not if I would vote for you?
Yes.
If I was convinced you could pull it off.

Thank you for posting, you ask some good questions.

If I got lucky and win the Presidency I will know I would have the full backing of the American people to make these critical changes. Yes there would be sweeping reforms that I will ask Congress to go along with. Everyone would benefit not just the elite. It would be apparent at this time the American people will want these new changes. I will be reminding Congress that we work for We The People not the globalist. And this system has to be overhauled no matter what it takes, it has to be done. If Congress refuses to work for a greater cause then perhaps some may have to be removed since their ideology is only for the globalist. I would like to have many sessions with Congress and share different ideas for new reforms and sweeping legislation. I would be willing to work with everyone that I can to make this transition as smooth as possible.

I know it wouldn't be easy and I expect trouble down the road. However I am convince this can be done.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Why and how are you so confident that you would have the backing of the American people?
You barely have the backing of this thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Okay, so you are trying to be Ron Paul; look how far that got him.

Also there are so many problems with what you are proposing, you would actually create a bigger mess than you were trying to fix.

I agree with all of your ideas in principle however they are not realistic in the context you place them.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Informer1958

Why and how are you so confident that you would have the backing of the American people?

At least someone cares; right?!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Sorry for the short answer but the thread begs for it.

NO!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I don't know about that, but I have your attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Ron Paul had no axe to grind against corporate America, though. He had an axe to grind against politicians who gave them bailouts and handouts, but I don't ever recall him positioning himself to dictate those companies would be required to accept price controls or else lose their right to do business inside the US. I also don't believe I've ever heard Ron Paul support any form of national healthcare or healthcare nationalization plan.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So does Kate Upton, but I wouldn't consider voting her into office.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So does Kate Upton, but I wouldn't consider voting her into office.

Now that was a good answer.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

"Realistic solutions"

That is your assumption. I believe it can be done without all the chaos you describe. You are the one here that is not being realistic. How about being a little positive for once and stop with the negativity.

If this is the way you react to constructive criticism, offered in the spirit of keeping the thread alive; then perhaps you are to sensitive to be a leader; Pity because you had some good ideas.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hell no

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ron Paul had no axe to grind against corporate America, though. He had an axe to grind against politicians who gave them bailouts and handouts, but I don't ever recall him positioning himself to dictate those companies would be required to accept price controls or else lose their right to do business inside the US. I also don't believe I've ever heard Ron Paul support any form of national healthcare or healthcare nationalization plan.

No he did not; I do not understand you comment reasoning. There are plenty of things that the OP stated that are akin to farting rainbows however I did not take it upon myself to point each one of those out. I wanted to have an overall supportive discussion however, if you feel you must, throw some mud and I'll gladly spend hours eviscerating every one of the statements and why POTUS alone is never going to be in the position to change them.

sheesh, you try and be supportive and...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Nm, heated response.
edit on thSun, 09 Aug 2015 02:43:39 -0500America/Chicago820153980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

My comment reasoning came from this:

originally posted by: notmyrealname
Okay, so you are trying to be Ron Paul; look how far that got him.

The OP here is no Ron Paul. RP actually had a pretty solid grasp on HOW to facilitate the changes he was pushing for. His problem wasn't idealistic or platform related. He failed to get elected (IMO) because he presents himself like weak, frail old man. In the OP's case, his "solutions" to America's recent diversion away from the Constitution seem to themselves violate the same Constitution.

I'm not throwing mud, either. When I start slinging fistfuls of good old Cook Inlet glacial sedimentation goo around, you'll know it immediately.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I feel invisible.........

Still asking HOW lol

I could say "I will make sure everyone has 100K in their bank account"

"I will send the first manned permanent mission to mars"

"I will end poverty in the United States"

"I will give everyone a brand new car"

etc etc etc

But its all hallow with no plan.....

I know right?

No way you would get even half via congress....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join