It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I ran for President would you vote for me.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here is the platform I will run on:

If I would win the Presidency I would have a plan to remove the Federal Reserve and close all banking corporations immanently. At the same time I would put in place new laws to coin our currency to be back by gold and silver. All Banks will be turned over to the States and reopen with new laws to hold the Banks accountable. Therefor the World Banking cartels including the IMF will not have a hold of our political system any longer.

I will abolish the IRS. I will ask congress to pass new laws for Americans to pay a flat tax. This flat tax will be enough to run our government and pay for a new affordable Health Care system for everyone. And yes I will abolish Obama care.

I will have many laws that are against the Constitution abolished. Such as National Authorization Act, the Patriot Act and many gun and ammo laws that have been passed removed.

I will shut down Homeland Security it severs no purpose and has not stop any terrorist attack in the United States. I will be shrinking the government and shutting down many agencies.

I will abolish the CIA, they have demonstrated they only work for the elite.

I will firer all FBI agents and start a new department, I will have Congress pass new laws to where these agents will be accountable.

I will abolish the NSA. It is none of anyone business what we do in privacy. No more spying on our cell phones, computers, internet, and emails.

I will abolish lobbying. This is what helped corrupt our political system. No more money to bribe Congress for special favors.

I will abolish Monsanto corporation in the USA no more GMO's in our food.

I will pass a new law allowing only one term to be allowed to sever as Congress.

I will bring home our military and end these illegal wars. And if our Generals will not cooperate I will remove them.

I will rebuild a newer and better military with the best technologies and a better Health Care system for our troops and veterans.

I will have Congress to pass new legislation against the big pharma companies to lower their prices under a new affordable care act.
If these companies do not want to comply with these new laws then they will be out of business in the United States. Enough Greed.

I will be working with new companies around the world to introduce free energy technologies for all Americans. No more paying the greedy power companies for their electricity.

I will have American auto makers build new cars that run on free energy. If auto makers do not comply they will not be allow to sell in the USA. and New factories will be built for the transition of this new technologies for the new auto makers in the USA.

I will have Congress to pass new legislation to bring back our American industries, if these industries do not want to comply they will not be allowed to sell their produces in the USA. I will work with big business to open new factories and put Americans back to work on a living wage salaries.

I will close the borders in America temporary. No more illegals, we cannot afford to house, feed, and pay their health care. And all illegals will be sent back to their countries. In fact it will be cheaper to do this than pay for them to stay here.

I will have Congress to pass a new law that corporations are NOT people.

I will get all of this done in the four years of Office. My only interest is taking America back from the greedy globalist who are hell bent on destroying this great Nation.

I want America back on it's feet with a strong economy and everyone working I want to see small business thriving.

No more huge corporations taking over and squashing the small guy. The Greed in this country is killing us and it has to stop.

My question is, would Americans vote to restore the United States back to it's Republic and end the political corruption once for all.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I like the cut of your jib. You get my vote

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That's what they all say...

How will I know that your promises aren't lies or just to get my attention?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

How will you get congress to abide by everything you want?

Not saying they are all bad ideas, but not everyone will think they all are. Including some people in Congress.
edit on thSat, 08 Aug 2015 20:50:38 -0500America/Chicago820153880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I dint say any of this would be easy. However those that are corrupt will be exposed. Enough of political greed and corruption and I would run on that Idea. No more back room deals.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sorry I won't vote for you.

But run, Beezer, run.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ok.......

how.......

I see a lot of things youd like to do

But I dont see any solutions
edit on 8/8/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So the idea would be to get the power of electing the officials back into the power of the people, love the idea.

But that also means that there will be reps elected by people that don't agree with that list.

So I guess the next question is would you be willing to compromise on some of the issues on the list.
Especially if your goal is doing it in four years, which by your own rule could be 4 completely different congresses.

Lots of people out of a job when you abolish all those agencies too.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am not running for the Presidency but if a real candid did run on this platform would you vote for him or her?

I would.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am not running for the Presidency but if a real candid did run on this platform would you vote for him or her?

I would.

Not if they didnt have a plan to get it done........

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I guess I should answer the question too.

I would not vote for a candidate that ran with this list, because to me it seems impossible to accomplish.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
How many will die in order to enforce the authoritarian policies necessary?

Estimates?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

But that also means that there will be reps elected by people that don't agree with that list.

I agree there will be some that will not go alone with my plan, however the move would already be so great that most if not all of Congress will begin to see everyone befits with these plans.

So I guess the next question is would you be willing to compromise on some of the issues on the list.

No I will not compromise with what on the list. I will hand pick the best experts to help run my administration and get these things done.

Lots of people out of a job when you abolish all those agencies too.

Yes there will be many out of work, however my plan is to put Americans back to work building new technologies for a better America. Free energies which will be a new evolution in our new industries in America.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I feel invisible.........

Still asking HOW lol

I could say "I will make sure everyone has 100K in their bank account"

"I will send the first manned permanent mission to mars"

"I will end poverty in the United States"

"I will give everyone a brand new car"

etc etc etc

But its all hallow with no plan.....

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I agree there will be some that will not go alone with my plan, however the move would already be so great that most if not all of Congress will begin to see everyone befits with these plans.

Again based on the idea that you can get Congress to go along with those moves...
Unless of course you would plan to use E.O's to accomplish it but I get the feeling you would be against that.

No I will not compromise with what on the list. I will hand pick the best experts to help run my administration and get these things done.

Then zero chance it gets done in four years.

Yes there will be many out of work, however my plan is to put Americans back to work building new technologies for a better America. Free energies which will be a new evolution in our new industries in America.

All while telling any business it is your way or the highway.
I am not against regulations or laws to regulate the businesses, but you will have to have some compromise if you plan on creating the amount of private sector jobs you would need to create after you gut those working for the gov.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I would not vote for a candidate that ran with this list, because to me it seems impossible to accomplish.

Nothing is impossible. I know there will be resistance, however I am confidant we will beat the odds.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Sorry, I am taking the OP's attention with my how questions!

Which, I am not really getting answers, just more "this will happen because I say so".

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

All while telling any business it is your way or the highway.
I am not against regulations or laws to regulate the businesses, but you will have to have some compromise if you plan on creating the amount of private sector jobs you would need to create after you gut those working for the gov.

You have raised some good questions. I guess I will have to compromise to some extent. The problem we have here is the government has lost it's way and has become so corrupt that there is no accountability any longer. this has to change and the only way to make it change is I will have to use direct powers to pass "good constitutional" laws that will hold everyone in Congress to be accountable. No more special powers to the criminals in Congress. No one will be above the Laws of the land.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
A lot of those sound like terrible ideas so...no, I wouldn't vote for you.

Also, I wouldn't vote for anyone who ran on that platform.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Gotcha, so you will get the power to pass "good constitutional" powers.

Who decides if these laws are good and constitutional?
Let me guess, you?

You would be above the law of the land at that point.
Well I guess depending on what you passed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join