It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Message of the Trump Candidacy: don’t miss it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I have the same gut feeling.

And I have a hell of a gut feeling accuracy.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I keep trying to figure out WHY I think this guy is a TROJAN HORSE...
It just FEELS that way.
I can't disagree and said as much weeks ago. He will hand Clinton the election on a silver platter by splitting the Republican vote. It's the only way she can get elected no matter what the polls say at the moment. She is unelectable, otherwise.
edit on 89732Saturdayk22 by Bilk22 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Willtell

Sanders does a much better job telling us how corrupt the system. I can't believe people on this site support this guy. People cheerleading for a 1 percenter.

How far we have fallen.

I don’t support Trump.

The article in the OP doesn’t either, it calls him a blowhard.

Again I repeat:

This OP is about one of the elite admitting that they have corrupted the system

That doesn’t happen everyday

And the other politicians on that debate forum cant and didn’t refute Trump when he did admit it

Where does that leave the American sheep idiots who thinks and partakes in this corrupted system?
BAAAAAA
BAAAAAA'
BAAAAAA'

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Trump is correct. Americans better wake up, the United States is the Titanic and it is sinking. What Trump said is true, the elections are rigged and the politions are bought and paid for by corporate Lobbyist. Favoritism for corporations to get their greedy legislation pass to only benefit them and We The People are kicked under the bus.

Elections are a rich mans game and most of you Americans are not in that club it is not about what we want, it is about what the corporations and the Banking Cartels want.

I agree with the OP, this may be our last chance to save what is left of the United States. I believe Trump will stop the NWO from taking over our country.

I have to be honest, I never liked Trump. I find him very arrogant and ruthless. However I will support him and vote for him because he is not bought and paid for by the criminal corporate lobbyist. It is about time we have a politician exposing all these politions prostituting themselves for lobbyist favoritism and money.

Most of our best jobs have been outsource overseas for cheep labor. Most of our industries have moved overseas, now the United States is no longer a producing Nation. We have millions of Americans who are out of work and can not find work. Yet our politicians in Washington have thumb their nose's at the American people by leaving our boarders wide open for millions of illegals aliens who are willing to work for less than the minimum wage to undercut the labor forces and take those jobs away from Americans.

With the open boarders problems we cannot afford to house, feed, and pay their medical care.

The American financial system is on the verge of a major collapse and I do not see any politions addressing this issue.
Our military has been turned over to the UN and has been slowly dismantled. Our vets can no longer get the proper health care that they should be entitle too, this is a travesty.

If Americans do not support Trump, then they can kiss the last bit of freedom they have and accept the NOW and their new dictator.
Trump is our last chance for liberty.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Star for you!

You get it. That is exactly the Message Trump is running on...

"I can't be bought"*

*(subject to change after missed drone strike)
edit on 8-8-2015 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

While I like bernie I really fear trump.
You really think he will be a decent president? When he has been greasing the palms all this time? He is part of the problem if president he will become a dictator.
Imagine him in a world crisis heck someone mentioned the movie the dead zone...he would push the button and go into his bunker claiming victory.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

You really think he will be a decent president? When he has been greasing the palms all this time? He is part of the problem if president he will become a dictator.
Imagine him in a world crisis heck someone mentioned the movie the dead zone...he would push the button and go into his bunker claiming victory.

Your mistaking Trump for our current president.. Our current dictator already does all those things you are worried Trump will do. (And then some).

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

LoL this coming from Trump who admitted thursday that hes part of the problem by buying favors from politicians and was proud of it......

Right, he admitted he can be bought and sold too

Hes a hypocrite

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Your mistaking Trump for our current president.. Our current dictator already does all those things you are worried Trump will do. (And then some).

Trump admitted he does those things

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump admitted he does those things

As a businessman yes, and he also stated he later discovered how his money was actually used, like Hillary's world wide jet travel to promote the Clinton foundation and things like that, so he he is admitting things and then saying what he learned later how the money was used.

It just means do you believe he knew they were going to squander his money and their own personal needs, or didn't he know beforehand. He says he didn't about Hillary's use of his money.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

As a businessman yes, and he also stated he later discovered how his money was actually used, like Hillary's world wide jet travel to promote the Clinton foundation and things like that, so he he is admitting things and then saying what he learned later how the money was used.

Dont people want to elect him because hes a good business man?

You think he will magically stop his corruption after being elected to office? HAHAHAHAHAHA (gasp) HAHHAAHAHHA

hes in bed with the Clintons by the way, he discussed this whole Republican run with Bill weeks before he made the decision to do it, and Bill gave him advice and told him to do it......Curious why he would do that knowing hes running against his wife? hmmmmmm strange......

Make no mistake him and the Clintons are friends.....everything hes done in his history shows it.....

It just means do you believe he knew they were going to squander his money and their own personal needs, or didn't he know beforehand. He says he didn't about Hillary's use of his money.

Funny to watch people make excuse for his corruption, while lambasting Obamas history , and calling the OTHER Rep candidates corrupt....

I guess its ok if its Trump huh?

Cognitive dissonance to the max

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Everybody knows the system is rigged and voting for Trump won't change a thing.

He's part of the system, not an outsider, but is a master manipulator and knows exactly what the tough guy wannabee want to hear and they fall for this BS rhetoric. You want me to join his phony cult of personality?
He isn't tough and he doesn't give a **** about the American working man.......all hat, no cattle!

I ain't fallin for it.

But EVERYONE does not know this. Maybe this will wake those people up. The OP did not ask anyone to join anything. If everyone reacts as you do to information, we are truly doomed. Is there no reading comprehension anymore?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Ok, so what? He's calling the system corrupt, big deal. Just about everyone knows the system is corrupt and even the ones who won't admit it is know deep down they're wrong.

Calling sheep is a bit juvenile & isn't gonna win you any supporters. Might be time to stop doing that, it's a big turn off.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sure many are in denial or don’t realize the obvious.

But when that point is made by one who is in the know( an insider) and not just a theory THAT IS A BIG THING.

We have to take what we can get.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's really not a big deal.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not a big deal?

When an elitist admits that they rule the country with their money by extortion and all your political games are a waste of time when the politicians always do what the money tells them to do

I disagree

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Trump has never come close to corruption like the Clinton's, and especially not Obama, not by a long shot.

You can't hide from corruption as a plain ole businessman like you can as a dirty politician. Show me where there is a means to prosecute Trump from a crime, or take your own cognitive dissonance and apply it to the 14 times Obama has committed felony treason, while you pretend it never happened even though treason is clearly defined by the constitution, and matches precisely the things Obama is personally guilty for, but not prosecuted for because of political immunity granted by those wearing the same blanket of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the two most popular candidates, Trump and Sanders are both running on a platform that the entire system is corrupt. Then you get down to the differences. Trump says he's one of them and knows the system, but he's rich so he can't be corrupted. Sanders on the other hand refuses their money.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

But nothing can ever change the fact that a one-eyed man still lacks an eye.

And the f$cking blind are still blind. Welcome to Retarded Planet.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Very well said.

The state of our nation is a disaster, and if we have another 4 or 8 years of the same, we are doomed.

Trump is the only candidate who is laying it all out for what it is, and for what needs to be done. He is a get it done kind of guy. He is smart. He is not afraid of hurting feelings to get things done. He is not going to be controlled by PC or by those who are paying for a candidate to do what they say.

As he laid out in the quote in the OP, he is honestly trying to tell everyone what will happen if they elect someone who has been bought. I believe that he honestly wants to make America great again, and that he knows how to do it.

Trump is our only hope, and he has my vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join