It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RedState Editor Disinvites Trump From Conservative Gathering, Invites Megyn Kelly Instead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Politics is a joke, and the fact people take this crap so serious is hilarious

the fact that people have stopped taking it seriously is the reason the people in washington have taken control and we have the situation we have now.......

Ironic you think apathy is a solution

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Stupid move.

The time to move beyond PC thought is here.

America needs a real leader. One who can't be bought and paid for.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seeker Mom
Stupid move.

The time to move beyond PC thought is here.

America needs a real leader. One who can't be bought and paid for.

yes like Rand Paul or Ben Carson! or hell ALLAN WEST! I wish he was running

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He did cross the line with that and I find this funny too. LOL

I like that Trump speaks his mind, better that then someone who lies and is thinking the same thing. But he's too divisive.

If he runs as an independent, I think he takes more votes from the republican party then the democrats. So if Trump seriously runs as an independent with a good running mate, that means Hillary or Sanders get the white house.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: TonySarc

I care less about the most recent manufactured outrage and more about policy and what can be done to fix things

If that were true then you wouldnt support trump, because he has no policies to fix anything.....

Trump was nice enough to Rosie, Kelly or anyone else I want to know why no other candidate had a rebuttal to Trump or a solution of their own on healthcare

Actually Rand did have rebuttals to Trump as did a few others, im starting to wonder if you actually watched the debate...

One of the few actual policy questions he was asked in the debate.

Thats not an actual pollicy or solution.....he SUPPORTS a single payer system........hes got no solution to actually get it done viably........

Theres a difference between supporting something and having a solution.....

Trump ditto heads need to learn this distinction.......

He didn't support single payer. A privatized regulated system without state boundaries isn't single payer. He said single payer wouldn't work in the US and as he said to Paul during the debate. You are having a hard time listening. I watched the debate, did you?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is simply our overly PC, ultra-feminist, far too sensitive culture at work.

We finally have a candidate who speaks freely, isn't tied up by special interests, says what's on his mind and surprise, surprise, some can't handle it.

All this does is prove Trump is right. America spends too much time focusing on tone and being PC rather than focusing on the real issues. We see this every day. He doesn't have time to worry about being PC and neither does America. He's however one of the few who understands that as so many others are flat out too afraid to step on anyone's toes and offend.

We need a President who's not concerned about who he might offend and is more focused on fixing the issues at hand, standing up to the corruption both within our country and enemies outside our country. Playing nice has gotten us where, exactly?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Seeker Mom

Something I can agree with! First thing I did was check and see who was sponsoring the candidates. Hmmm,,, Trump couldn't be bought by any of the lobbyist. I bet the "big companies running our government" is pissed and will stop at nothing to get him out. Did I mention he isn't a politician?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh my gosh, that is pretty funny! Trump is his own worst enemy. He is a loose cannon that cannot keep from alienating the people he really needs to get anywhere in this election.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Seeker Mom

Why is it so difficult for some to see that Trump is not flaunting and taunting being PC but is actually just throwing a toddler tantrum. He speaks without thinking just like my toddler grandchildren! How is that a good thing? Honestly, being brash and offensive, are not nor ever have been leadership qualities. His tantrum quality is something to be concerned about as well as his air of superiority.

This was my first thoughts...then I began to wonder how the character doesn't add up to real world global dealings. This is more like his tv show than how a real business leader gets things done. It doesn't add up!

Personally, I don't believe he really wants to be President. He probably was shocked that he is getting as far as he is too! He will probably run Independent and continue to get more colorful just to see how stupid people really are. He really doesn't care one way or another. He already told America that he will get what he wants anyways, since he knows how to make deals behind the scenes. Seriously, what is his game?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join