It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List suggestions for me to draw. I will give you the image for free!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: CaptainHook

How about an ATS editorial cartoon showing mayhem in the background, ufo's crashing, aliens and people running amok, world on fire, and complete chaos while two people in the forefront say "Pics or it didn't happen"

OOOH OOOH maybe the two could be in the forefront of the pic facing the viewer with all the craziness going on behind them and they say "I'd have to see it to believe it" or something. Your Idea is really cool, so much could be done with that.

My friends and I used to pass around drawings within the group and everyone would add their own little piece. It really was a glimpse into the minds of our generation and all the different styles made it very interesting. The pics always ended up looking like a scenario you would read about here.
edit on CDTSat, 08 Aug 2015 11:00:12 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago08-05:00Sat, 08 Aug 2015 11:00:12 -050000 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Yeah, like two mainstream news reporters reporting nothing while all the world events unfold in the background. A half ufo stuck in a building, donald trump chasing his hair, Iran and Israel arm in arm skipping along, menacing carbon clouds in the air, dead whales on the shoreline...all sorts of things.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Yeah, like two mainstream news reporters reporting nothing while all the world events unfold in the background. A half ufo stuck in a building, donald trump chasing his hair, Iran and Israel arm in arm skipping along, menacing carbon clouds in the air, dead whales on the shoreline...all sorts of things.

Don't forget about bigfoot running off with a stolen bride and the occasional all seeing eye hidden here and there.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I would love to see something beautiful with wild horses.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
a reply to: cody599I think I might just do this one!

That may just be my next tattoo

If it happens I'll be sure to post a picture

Cody

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Wow! The picture I've always wanted?
A picture of a beautiful young lady in flowing gown, long, full black hair, kneeling on a hill in spring time flowers holding a butterfly in her hands and in the background there's a large city, tall buildings et such with a bright yellow/orange glow and mushroom cloud of a Nuclear bomb detonating over the city! She's smiling and her eyes are dark black pools, not quite dead eyes but without pupils.

Yea!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That would make a great avatar

Challenge us www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cody

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A chainsaw wielding bunny in clown makeup.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join