It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

How do you know this stuff? Because a guy with a tv game show told you?

Yeah, I'm the sucker for thinking one percenters have to run for president to dictate policy.

If he was a billionaire he'd just call up Obama and tell him what to do, but he's a TV actor so instead he's doing a stunt on TV.

And true or false, Donald Trumps has signed four sets of bankruptcy papers. I don't care if they were for corporations that people use to pretend borrowed money is actually theirs without assuming personal responsibility for it- was Donald Trump at the wheel when the boat sank yes or no.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond

How do you know this stuff? Because a guy with a tv game show told you?

Yeah, I'm the sucker for thinking one percenters have to run for president to dictate policy.

If he was a billionaire he'd just call up Obama and tell him what to do, but he's a TV actor so instead he's doing a stunt on TV.

And true or false, Donald Trumps has signed four sets of bankruptcy papers. I don't care if they were for corporations that people use to pretend borrowed money is actually theirs without assuming personal responsibility for it- was Donald Trump at the wheel when the boat sank yes or no.

Answer would be false he didn't again you don't know how corporate bankruptcy works its signed by the lawyer handling it for the company. And no 3 of the companies were bought within a year, Meaning he bought the company when it was I trouble and did what's called restructuring quite common when you take over a company. That's also when they decide on chapter 11 to restructure debt. It also doesn't get rid of it by the way still have to pay it it just becomes scheduled payments.

As far as one percent garbage makes no sense he told you how he got things done campaign donations. He donate to the Clintons for example in exchange for favors. He has lied about this he said it publicly. So obviously his reason for running is something else maybe he's worried at this point the government might go bankrupt or wants to live in the white house. Had a dream as a kid to be able to fly on airforce one. Who truly knows what his motivations are but id say probably not that different then say Hillary Clinton they don't need money either.

So ironically your attacks are Trump do nothing but show your ignorance try to learn about what you say before you do. And just so you know I don't like trump but what I do find interesting is how everyone is attacking him right left and center. Makes new wonder if he's really a big threat to the status quo.
edit on 8/12/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I keep thinking there must be some kind of financial gain in this for Tump. All these super PACs and ways you can move money around, blind trusts and whatnot..what if Trump is using this to dump toxic assets or shuffle money around, all the while having a lot of fun and getting the attention he so loves?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I keep thinking there must be some kind of financial gain in this for Tump. All these super PACs and ways you can move money around, blind trusts and whatnot..what if Trump is using this to dump toxic assets or shuffle money around, all the while having a lot of fun and getting the attention he so loves?

Perhaps the old tale of Charles Foster Kane informs what's going on here?

There comes a point for a certain type of ... personality ... in which it's not enough to have money, one must also have power.

Or the form of power, at least, in the case of the US Presidency.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I actually thought about that as well way to diversify into blind trusts. Only problem was couldn't figure out a reason to do it. Since he could do this without running. I'm leaning towards it's simply he's bored and and has a huge ego. This nothing he can't do in business if he wanted to. So may e it's just a new challenge for him. But I will say he's hired campaign planners and staff so he is serious about it whatever the reason.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You're arguing technicalities like a light weight. All you've proven is that trump can't even go bankrupt without paying somebody to do it for him. Why don't we make his lawyer president?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You're arguing technicalities like a light weight. All you've proven is that trump can't even go bankrupt without paying somebody to do it for him. Why don't we make his lawyer president?

No I'm arguing business which you clearly do not understand. Most of the time when a company is taken over they go thru debt restructuring. If you think Donald trump is the only billionaire that has don't this your crazy. In fact if you own stocks in a company you might have filed chapter 11 as well by your argument. When a business does chapter 11 it does nothing but consolidate debt. The business will take out a loan and pay back less individuals which reduces intrest. If I owe 1 billion to 50 companies my interest would be far higher than owing just 3.

This is why businesses do this it gets them lower payments on the same loans. It is a practice used by any company going thru restructuring. Where you aware Walmart filed a chapter 11 so I guess they can't manage there finances either. As I said learn about business and how it is conducted before you make a fool of yourself. If trump buys more companies in the future he will have other chapter 11s doesn't mean he's broke.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

People who understand business have better things to do than argue with comedians at 2am. Your excruciatingly painful contortions of details and legal distinctions in defense of an obvious flim-flam artist do nothing to excuse his track record of under delivering on self aggrandizing promises. It took him over a decade just to limp into a crowded primary with no trial runs, no prior office, no platform, and no real strategy other than venom, and this is a business where serious contenders loaded for bear go down fast and hard two or three times in a row for alienating people a lot less influential than an attractive college educated woman in charge of a debate, and he's treating it like a tv show that's in danger of being cancelled.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

People who understand business have better things to do than argue with comedians at 2am. Your excruciatingly painful contortions of details and legal distinctions in defense of an obvious flim-flam artist do nothing to excuse his track record of under delivering on self aggrandizing promises. It took him over a decade just to limp into a crowded primary with no trial runs, no prior office, no platform, and no real strategy other than venom, and this is a business where serious contenders loaded for bear go down fast and hard two or three times in a row for alienating people a lot less influential than an attractive college educated woman in charge of a debate, and he's treating it like a tv show that's in danger of being cancelled.

Well at least you conced you were wrong. As far as the rest don't particularly like trump so don't really care. I find it funny how people are looking for any excuse to attack him though. If you want to say he's a joke and not taking it serious can't argue with you it's an opinion. If you make false claims about him being bankrupt that's a different matter that deals with facts.

As far as Trump I really think he has a shot at the presidency because people are tired of politician. And sadly looking for anything else, and I think Donald would be a huge mistake. But I will say one thing that's funny he's making everyone nervous the right the left and the center so just that alone means that he is a viable option for many.

I don't think the country could handle 4 yrs of trump. But also don't think 4 yrs of Hillary is exceptable either. Sadly these two are going to wipe out real alternatives for the presidency.
edit on 8/13/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Actually I'm saying if you're arguing with me you don't understand finance either. I'm still pretty sure I'm right.

And trump is the same kind of clown as Hillary except he KNOWS he's doing it all for nothing. At least Hillary honestly has no idea that she's going down as the most famously hated also-ran. Trump can't wait to be laughed out of this election so he can get back on his game show and talk like he just finished serving two terms and have guys like you eat it up.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Alright could somebody please answer me this, why was he talking about blood?

I don't get it.

If her eyes were bleeding, that's probably a serious medical problem. Why was that Trump weirdo talking about this woman bleeding from her face? And why was that so insulting?

I've seen this mentioned several times online and I have no idea what's going on. I was astonished when this Trump fellow started running for your presidency, like who the hell is supporting him? Why does he wear that bizarre wig? How and why does he insult women by saying that their eyes are bleeding? America, what's going on over there?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

He lost the nerve to say snatch in public, tried to tone it down, and said something that didn't make sense, so he went back to bleed out her whatever.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join