It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice how FOX camera follows Jeb Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Doesn't matter what you think or how you will vote

Media polls will be fixed, Mainstream Media has perfected poll fixing which they use to try and build artificial consensus among watchers/readers

Voting itself can be and will be fixed. Even easier to fix it with voting on computers

Anyone notice how after GOP debate camera follows Bush around like a darling

Bush is in,

He doesn't have to be briefed, made member, or threatened

Hope you are happy with Bush 2.0 America

All the while make sure you tell other countries how they don't have democracy like we do.

Bush, Clintons, Obama, bush again, some more bush, bush bush

You sure know how to pick em America

Oh wait you don't actually pick em
edit on 8-8-2015 by HilaryF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HilaryF

Actually, it would be Bush 2.1, since he is the brother of Bush II

There will be lots of money in the BUSH III campaign. I don't think that a lot of people are over the Gulf War yet. Let's not have any "recounts" this time

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

would it not be 3.0 mamm ?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I also found it 'telling' that the first question was addressed to all the candidates re: the 'show of hands' who wasn't going to support the Republican candidate in the elections.

Thereby forcing by a none show of hands compliance to the money machine that the GOP Establishment has to force their choice for the candidate on the grass-roots.

Unfortunately, they were all snookered at the 'get go' except Trump.

The proper response...by all of them....should have been, "all options are on the table"....

edit on 8-8-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I noticed the same thing while watching the debate. Jeb Bush has already been picked by the GOP to be their presidential candidate. It was obvious he was getting more camera time than the other candidates. They certainly didn't want the other candidates to overshadow him.

No candidate in the U.S. has a fair chance on becoming president unless you're the "chosen one." An average hard working American and a political nobody doesn't have the money, corporate backing or a prayer to become president.

The U.S. points their finger at other countries who fix elections, but ignore the behind the scenes manipulation they do here.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

Actually, it would be Bush 2.1, since he is the brother of Bush II

There will be lots of money in the BUSH III campaign. I don't think that a lot of people are over the Gulf War yet. Let's not have any "recounts" this time

More like Bush 5.0.

If elected thats five terms of Bush NWO dynasty, not counting the Clinstones…

There won't be any recounts, voting is digital now.

Pixels on a screen.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Im calling shenanigans!
Fox would have been saying how Jeb won the debate if that was true.
Everything I have seen says he came across as kinda meh..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Clinton, Bush or Trump?

I'm ready for the space aliens.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The entire system is fixed......The media is part of the ruling Oligarchy. They push progressive ideals to keep the masses filled with apathy and entitlement. Sadly this what many people want....Hand me this and give me that......I want a new cell phone or the latest APP......I better check facebook because real life is kinda sad.

Vote Trump.......I get it he is a......Look past that and still vote for him. If the media is trying to tear him down he is the best/only choice.
edit on 9-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

The entire system is fixed......The media is part of the ruling Oligarchy. They push progressive ideals to keep the masses filled with apathy and entitlement. Sadly this what many people want....Hand me this and give me that......I want a new cell phone or the latest APP......I better check facebook because real life is kinda sad.

Vote Trump.......I get it he is a......Look past that and still vote for him. If the media is trying to tear him down he is the best/only choice.

So your way of saving the USA from being a corperate oligarchy based on a economy of crony capitolism is to hand the US governments directly over to one of the oligarchs who gaind his wealth via crony capitalism?

Right.......makes sense.....
edit on 9-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why was Trump given more air time during the debate if Bush is their chosen one? I suppose ratings.

www.theamericanmirror.com...

new topics

top topics

join