It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot sighting in North Carolina chased by a Yorkie !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And a little Yorkie happened to scare it away.

A North Carolina man stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted a creature resembling the legendary Sasquatch while vacationing in Hendersonville Thursday morning. In the video, Walters is quietly walking his dog, Zippy, beside a lush green forest. Suddenly, the petrified man panics when he spies a massive dark beast creeping in the bushes several feet away near a dirt path.

He frantically whispers to himself, “Oh my God! Oh my God!” His tiny terrier takes off toward the alleged Bigfoot barking wildly. Walter yells, “No Zippy! No!” and chases after Zippy before the pup gets too close.

Once again a shaky camera is used (granted Bigfoot is running.. ) and he doesnt keep the camera focused on Bigfoot. I wished he could have continued taping it run away. Maybe gotten closer. Plus the way he runs is too "human" like.

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 7-8-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Do people even try any more to make realistic hoaxes?

So he sees bigfoot and he concentrates on filming ziggy his terrier instead of big foot .

Also where in the world do these people buy these super cheap cameras that have the capability to focus and keep a resolution no higher than an original startec cell phone from the early 90's?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Why are these videos never clear ?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm truly surprised that dog did not go towards Bigfoot. You would have thought it would.. Instead he makes a left into the bushes.

Normal dog behavior, I'm assuming, would probably have been Zippy stopped in his tracks and just continued to bark. Wonder if someone else was calling Zippy behind the bushes...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Everything about that video screams fake to me.

The breathy, faux sounding panic in the guy's voice. The way the dog seems to not at all give a crap and in fact turns left instead of right. The way the guy is infinitely more interested in filming his dog doing nothing than filming the damn "Bigfoot."

Cmon man. A Bigfoot is that close and you film your damn dog? Seriously?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would have charged toward that Bigfoot recording it if it was me. I would have gotten a lot closer.

Far too many times the people recording these videos do things that go against what someone SHOULD do when recording something ripped straight out of legends. In other words, do little and show little and make the quality as poor as possible. That is the sign of a hoax.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm truly surprised that dog did not go towards Bigfoot. You would have thought it would.. Instead he makes a left into the bushes.

The dog probably figured it out by the final and 5th cut, that guy in the gorilla suit is just the owners buddy with no treats.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
FFS, a green bigfoot and a doggy wanting back to the car! Woof!

Just to add, at one of the 0.11 stills, there is something of an outline, it looks a little like a dude with a baseball cap on, and a jacket, lumberjacky/leather. The washed out picture still makes everything green on the person though, so I'm being a bit speculative. Still, that's what it looks like to me.
edit on 7-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Have seen this on other sites... the 'creature' looks, well, a little (ummm) lean for a Big Foot.
But, I wasn't there. Maybe global warming has reduced its food supply?

No matter; to assume it to be real or a hoax would be incredibly... if not ridiculously assumptive.
It's just another video.

edit on 7-8-2015 by redoubt because: correction

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

That also emphasizes the size of his arms when he runs. Like a jogger

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Oh , the dog !
I had visions of Bigfoot being chased by a ....

Sadly not.

As it is the video is obviously set up and the dog doesn't chase the bloke pretending to be Bigfoot.

edit on 7-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

You are 100% correct. He pulled the camera out to film the creature,myet he did everything in his power to not get a credible video.
Fake? Most likely in my opinion. Why else wouldnt he of zoomed in, or went on a pursuit.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So he sees bigfoot and he concentrates on filming ziggy his terrier instead of big foot

I would have charged toward that Bigfoot

she did the right thing and took the politically correct action.. what would of happened if Bigfoot had eaten ziggy.... the public screams why didnt you pay more attention too poor ziggy.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt
Have seen this on other sites... the 'creature' looks, well, a little (ummm) lean for a Big Foot.
But, I wasn't there. Maybe global warming has reduced its food supply?

No matter; to assume it to be real or a hoax would be incredibly... if not ridiculously assumptive.
It's just another video.

And its height seeing it was not very big either.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Because then you could see the zipper and the tag.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This guy knows. But be careful, or he'll rough talk ya.

Sorry, here is a better video

edit on 7-8-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Because if they were you would easily be able to see that it's a man in a guerrilla costume, and a cheap one at that.

This is clearly a hoax, and it's a poor excuse for one too.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I love this guy ! I love the fact that he was able to chase Bigfoot away by saying "Get! Get !"

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This guys little yorkie prolly hates him.
I think Dickie or whatever the dogs name is,
wanted to run away with Sasquatch.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

In bigfoot's defense, the guy did have a stick.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join