It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 Things That Will Happen In September-October 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bobw927
That was my guess.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
exactly well lets see what happens .

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm not sure everyone that commented watched the video.

The guy in the video didn't seem to be trying to spread fear. He was just pointing out a lot of coincidences. He even said that he wasn't sure he believed in some of the impending financial disasters but included them for information.

And he said be ready spiritually. Anyone who is spiritual is likely to say be ready spiritually.

My opinion is many people, even those in power, are into numerology.

Christine Lagarde of the IMF gives cryptic speech about the "magic (number) 7
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So with all the religious numerology anything is possible. If you don't think the numerology could be used to stage a false messiah then you are naive.

I will add this, I sincerely hope that they are not planning a false messiah, because God will not be mocked. They may be able to fool the general population but their folly would be easily dismantled by those who aware of what the prophecies actually say.

The only way out of the mess we are in is for those in charge is to tell the truth. Religious and Political leaders alike.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I confess I did not watch the video. I did briefly browse the website but it didnt capture me.

But I do respond to the title of this thread and the forum it was posted in.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley

I confess I did not watch the video. I did briefly browse the website but it didnt capture me.

But I do respond to the title of this thread and the forum it was posted in.

I see your point. It would have been better in the religious forum, since most of the information is centered around real religious events. And the person who made the video wasn't personally predicting anything.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Whom do you think the Beast figure is but the ultimate false Messiah? Satan come as an angel of light.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Oh oh oh! You know what else will happen between Sepetember and October? The beginning of fall in the norther hemisphere. I wonder who is going to have a more accurate prediction rate. Me or you?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have no idea.

When I read the texts I think much of the beast is historical and has to do with Constantine, the Catholic Church and the Crusades. There was a time where anyone who didn't accept the Pope as God's only authority was killed, and to live you had to be baptized, marked, into the Catholic church.

So I don't think the texts call for a false messiah the way others do. But I could be wrong. Since I don't make the claim of infallibility that the Catholic Church does.

From my study of other religions prophecies they all speak of an age of enlightenment, or age of Christ in the Abrahamic traditions.

This is the prophecy I hope to see , but a false messiah would definitely be something I could imagine the architects of a NWO might be capable of. So I wait like everyone else.

Add - But there are definitely things written that would be impossible to fake, which would make a false messiah easy to overcome in my opinion.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Oh, I think we're being primed for it. What do you think the COEXIST campaigns are? The New Age Maitreya? The idea that you can become your own god? Even the prosperity gospel which is a doctrine of self before god. All are setting us up for that false messiah and false messianic age.

When they talk about the mark of the beast, it has to be something people want to take, and the only way to get that is through voluntary cooperation. A mix of technology and deity all rolled into one. We can become one. Unity. One World Order.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

There are a lot of things happening right now that could not have even been imagined just a decade back.

What happens next will likely fall into the same bucket.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Mahdi coming this September? give me a break! and the funny thing is that the guy in the video claims to have the links for all 27 things below the video and yet link for Mahdi is again for these 27 things.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Here is another from another source

SEPTEMBER 2015 - End Times / Global Reset Coming? Something BIG About To Happen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join