It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong's crypto-pictographic signature on the Apollo 11 moon plaque

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

and thats it thread /

no explaination = no hoax

Hard to debate when he's wrong what can he really say.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

plenty of people attempt to argue even when they know they are wrong

when the loonies wont even tell you what thier point is - thats madness

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

certain individuals & their associates have collected vast sums of apollo paraphernalia/signatures & have vested financial interests at stake, Ergo, concordantly exposing the legitimacy of said signatures has compromised these heavily leveraged individuals & jeopardize their accumulated equity....
Follow the Money

commonly called loonie

edit on 12-8-2015 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

Nice! I think you have found the 3rd example we have of Neil's "Double A" celebrity signature. Toast to you!

Correct me if I am wrong, I think it is the 3rd such example.

Neil is writing his signature SO BIG at the bottom of the check. In order to fit his signature on the check, Neil must literally lift the pen off the paper and bring it back down.

Each time he brings the pen off the paper it is a "lift off"; Each time he brings the pen back down on the paper, is counted as a "landing".

This is not the signature of a shy, reclusive, intellectual wall flower, who avoided interviews for decades. Nope.

I think that Neil is trying to encode a message into his "double A" celebrity signature.

edit on 8/12/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

Cui bono, a Latin phrase meaning "To whose benefit?", suggesting a hidden motive

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

what people need to try and understand is memories were wiped to protect the truth, even those involved first hand...

if you ever see some not so well known interviews they need handlers to help them answer questions they should have been able to answer with ease...

many assume they were not allowed to say certain things and this would essentially be correct...

but it is more accurate to say their odd behaviour, such as is illustrated when Neil is asked about what the stars look like in space...

you can clearly see Armstrong struggling to search his own mind and even answers that he did not remember seeing any...

he even goes so far as to ask if he did see any...

I assure you...

you are indeed onto something worthwhile...

being aware that they may need to undergo just such a process as having their memory altered to which was agreed upon aside from other oaths taken before hand...

efforts were made to help aid in recall, this also plays its role in this...

edit on 13-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You say lots of things, but I do not see the evidence fairy backing you up.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

what people need to try and understand is memories were wiped to protect the truth, even those involved first hand...

if you ever see some not so well known interviews they need handlers to help them answer questions they should have been able to answer with ease...

many assume they were not allowed to say certain things and this would essentially be correct...

but it is more accurate to say their odd behaviour, such as is illustrated when Neil is asked about what the stars look like in space...

you can clearly see Armstrong struggling to search his own mind and even answers that he did not remember seeing any...

he even goes so far as to ask if he did see any...

I assure you...

you are indeed onto something worthwhile...

being aware that they may need to undergo just such a process as having their memory altered to which was agreed upon aside from other oaths taken before hand...

efforts were made to help aid in recall, this also plays its role in this...

So now we moved on to total recall. I think you've watched one two many movies at this point. Go outside and get some fresh air your cooking your brain.

As for his signature it's already been pointed out he signed it this way prior to Apollo which means no coded message about Apollo. Also love the fact you guys don't believe he was flamboyant he was a test pilot those were the most arrogant people on the planet oddly the same time his signature changed.

But ill tell you what let's have some fun besides alike of feelings we have going on in here let's try something new, present some facts instead of stealing movie plots from Arnold schwarzenegger movies.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr
present some facts instead of stealing movie plots from Arnold schwarzenegger movies

without going into too much detail,, there is very little reliable data on the armstrong signature phenomenon, the absence of these details compromises the official apollo record, We must not fail to comprehend the grave implications , as such adequate precautions must be procured or a hazardous potential exists and will persist...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

armstrong cryptic speech -"remove protective layers" - i.e. - exposing the buttocks

Get Your Ass To The Moon

edit on 17-8-2015 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
there is very little reliable data on the armstrong signature phenomenon,

Very true, as the "armstrong signature phenomenon" only exists in the minds of people who have no clue at all about science or physics, and make silly stories up that the moon landings were faked!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Perhaps I could offer another angle.

Both Neil Armstrong and Richard Nixon could play the piano.

Harry Truman, President at the time of Roswell, could also play the piano.

What if aliens used music to communicate?

Perhaps that scene in Close Encounters where the humans and aliens communicate with music was some sort of hint?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join