It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine article from 1994 depicts Beavis & Butthead dressed as Al Qaeda flying planes into the WTC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Vice arictle on the picture above

Here's the poop. IT WAS A JOKE! This picture was made in 2009, as part of a JOKE "lost 1994 issue". I really wish the "faithful" would at least go one step toward verifying this crap before jumping to belief. The 9/11 "truth" movement is merely yet another group of religious zealots IMO.

In 2009, we celebrated our 15th birthday by publishing a "lost" magazine from 1994. Recently, an article from that 1994 Issue entitled What Is Al-Qaeda? has been making rounds among the 9/11 Truth Movement. To cut a long, strange story short, some folks believe we knew about 9/11 seven years before it happened.

< eyes rolling back in head....again >

A joke? Since when was any of this funny?

Maybe I'm missing something but where in your quotes does it say it was a joke?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
It is quite eerie no doubt but the twin towers were sort of a big thing to us. Very well publicly known. So lets say a major sports stadium is the next big event where up to 100k people can die. This type of event has been played out in books and comics for years as well. Doesn't mean it's necessarily tied to anything....or does it?

All the D.C and Marvel comics depicting such a tragedy will be trawled up, that's for sure.

Sometimes though, truth is stranger than fiction?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
says who?

Says me and anyone else who possesses an ounce of critical thought.

ETA:

I mean really, you would have to be pretty gullible to think all these instances of foreshadowing are ALL coincidence, might as well be supporting the official story if you believe these are all coincidence.

Nope, you would have to be pretty delusional to think that some big evil entity planned something like this decades before it happened, and then wasted their time giving the public tiny little clues about what they were supposedly planning, clues so small that only someone desperately looking for something would concoct it in their own mind. And why, exactly, would this imagined big bad evil even be leaving these little clues?

This is crazy, literally crazy.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If these apparent hints to the upcoming attacks were in fact intentionally foreshadowed, each instance should not be taken literally.

Of course the cookie monster never ate the towers but that image is still odd.

IMO opinion the Simpsons one (with Bart) is the most telling.

The people behind the scenes get a kick out of bragging about their power over us. These hints of upcoming events is a great way for them to mess with the general population.

I've seen way too many hints to dismiss the possibility that there were plenty of people aware of the upcoming attacks. You should look into Aaron Russo and his interview, very easy to find. He explains how some of the Elite he came in contact with were bragging about the upcoming event that would lead the way to fulfilling many plans, mostly war and resource related (money). Unfortunately the interview is associated with Alex Jones so people automatically dismiss it.

Too many important people conveniently missed their flight that day, or did not show up for work at the towers. It was also very convenient for Lary Silverstein to have a dermatology appointment that day...all coincidences of course.
edit on 6-8-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Not crazier than 2 airplanes causing 3 towers to demolish themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Vice arictle on the picture above

Here's the poop. IT WAS A JOKE! This picture was made in 2009, as part of a JOKE "lost 1994 issue". I really wish the "faithful" would at least go one step toward verifying this crap before jumping to belief. The 9/11 "truth" movement is merely yet another group of religious zealots IMO.

In 2009, we celebrated our 15th birthday by publishing a "lost" magazine from 1994. Recently, an article from that 1994 Issue entitled What Is Al-Qaeda? has been making rounds among the 9/11 Truth Movement. To cut a long, strange story short, some folks believe we knew about 9/11 seven years before it happened.

< eyes rolling back in head....again >

You should read what you quoted. It was not a joke. They clearly say that it was a lost magazine from 1994. Shame on the people who starred you lmao.

Let me emphasize it for you...

an article from that 1994 Issue

The article they are speaking of is the "What Is Al-Qaeda?"

Any questions?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Maybe I'm missing something but where in your quotes does it say it was a joke?

You didn't miss anything, that poster lied and made false claims with the intention of killing the thread. I called them out on it in my last post.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but the interview if you want to call that went on in another part it spoke of who is al Qaeda what is their choice method of spreading terror? Vice goes on to reply "Bombs and bombs, rumor has it they may have intrest in aviation." pretty telling if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Of course you're right. We all know how "they" think. We don't know what "they" will do next. Or who "they" are. But we all know how "they" think.

What better way to rub it in everybody's faces than to tell a bunch of random TV show and movie people and pop artists to put imagery and symbols in their work, and just hope none of them ever say "hey wait a minute, 6 years ago some guy told us to draw Beavis and Butthead flying in to the World Trade Center and holy crap look what happened!"

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I've always wanted to ask a Californian person if the type of sign that's shown in this image is normal in those drainage systems (or whatever it is)? Are the bridge clearances usually actually 9 foot and 11 inches?

I guess you don't get out much.

All overpasses are measured and signed.
Take a drive and see.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Would it be safe to assume that you believe this one to be another coincidence too?

Johny Bravo April 17th, 2001

I believe in coincidences too but after a certain point it's time to take your head out of the sand and wake up and smell the roses/BS).

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Do you know exactly where it's located? I may be able to go there next time I am near Downtown LA. Where I am assuming it was filmed....

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

yup!!

This is the kind of thread though where i think you are best just letting them go with it and don't take it too seriously.

if someone is honestly going to argue with you that someone deliberately places a add for 9/11 in the Simpson's, a super-tramp album or in beavis and but-head then lets face it, that is not a person who is going to see reason because if they will believe that they will believe anything.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I don't usually comment on 9/11 posts, well, because.. it still is a sensitive topic.. but in this case, there is too much coincidence.

I just never understood how everyone who drew these things or posted hidden messages would be in it? Wouldn't someone at some point just divulge what was really happening behind the scenes and they were getting orders from above?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

I can't say for certain that these hints were intentional, but I find it difficult to believe that they are all coincidence, especially considering all the other inconsistencies such as WTC7 being reported that it had collapsed while it was still clearly standing. Some people had to have some knowledge about a lot of things.

Most TV shows, magazines, and movies have a chain of command. I'm guessing that these requests come from up top and are implemented by unsuspecting workers just doing their job and doing what they're told.

Media is part of the machine.

ETA:

Aaron Russo did divulge what he heard from behind the scenes shortly before he died. William Cooper predicted 9/11, he was murdered.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The WTC was already targeted by Al Qaeda years before that.

The only fact hidden from the public was that they declared war on the US. Hiding that fact led to 9/11. Treating them like saucy law breakers is a proven way to fail. Clinton knew the threat but wouldn't treat it like a threat of War he only lobbed cruise missiles into empty tents, exactly like how Obama is air striking flakes of sand today.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

William Cooper predicted 9/11, he was murdered.

What!!?!?!

No actually he didn't.

Yet another example of how 9/11 truthers will spout utter rubbish and present it as undeniable fact.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The first thing that comes to my mind when I see images like this from WAY before 9/11 was that they somehow got "inspiration" from these drawings. They probably ran across images like the one form Beavis and Butthead and they decided that they were going to act on it, exactly like our country is portraying it through media and print.

Like someone else mentioned, if there were acts of terrorism against a famous landmark, would we blaming TPTB or are they simply copycats that are watching too many movies and deciding that it they will act up on it.

I'm still on the fence about that and those famous cards....

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Would it be safe to assume that you believe this one to be another coincidence too?

Johny Bravo April 17th, 2001

I believe in coincidences too but after a certain point it's time to take your head out of the sand and wake up and smell the roses/BS).

Honestly it cracks me up to think that you honestly believe that as well as Beavis and but head Johnny bravo was also in on it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Great find ,but three event drawings and al-quaida column on the same page I find pretty much striking..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join