It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspectors Find Violations at Four of 16 Planned Parenthood Clinics in Florida

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I think that's the crux.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I'm still finding this witch hunt on a service that helps so many women and families disgusting.

Me too.

It's campaign time. The GOP can't use gay marriage, so they fall back on controlling vaginas.

Question.. why is it th etaxpayers responsibility to pay for someone elses mistake? Maybe they should not had had sex with no protection? Now in cases of RAPE yeah That i can see but just because they were ir responsible?

They had th eright to not get pregnant. they have the right to not have sex. They have th eright to contraception which they should had been taking before sex. And until the fetus has a heart beat they should be able to abort it. Its cheaper for them to hand out morning after pills than do abortions anyway. When they start taking tax money they should lose the right to complain.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I'm still finding this witch hunt on a service that helps so many women and families disgusting.

Me too.

It's campaign time. The GOP can't use gay marriage, so they fall back on controlling vaginas.

Question.. why is it th etaxpayers responsibility to pay for someone elses mistake?

And I have to pay for war and a lot of other things. We are a society.

The Why? Logic --- it's far less a burden on tax payers to have healthy children/moms and fewer unwanted.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Question to you.

Do you support mandatory paternal DNA testing?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Question to you.

No. Making something mandatory is lame. ALso We dont have any choice in our society going to war. We do have choices on what we do with our bodies though. SO i do not think I should have to pay for someone to get a abortion when they should be able to take The morning after pill or something to prevent pregnancy.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Question to you.

No. Making something mandatory is lame. ALso We dont have any choice in our society going to war. We do have choices on what we do with our bodies though. SO i do not think I should have to pay for someone to get a abortion when they should be able to take The morning after pill or something to prevent pregnancy.

Figured that's what your answer would be.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Me too.

Question.. why is it th etaxpayers responsibility to pay for someone elses mistake?

The Why? Logic --- it's far less a burden on tax payers to have healthy children/moms and fewer unwanted.

and if we have to pay for it and our tax dollars are going to it, id rather them being investigated from time to time to make sure they are doing exactly what they are suppose to.....

And that goes for EVERYTHING being funded by tax payers..........

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think you need to have a talk with Yuppa.

Since you feel you should own half of conception and he wants to be able to hit it and quit it.

Those two things conflict.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Since you feel you should own half of conception and he wants to be able to hit it and quit it.

he doesnt have to agree with my perspective , just as you dont have to or anyone else on this thread I suppose...

Im a strong proponent of taking care of your child yes lol , and being a part of the decision whatever it is

I do realize that many men do not, however that doesnt mean men shouldnt have a say

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

When men are saying opposite things and can't agree on a standard it is best if they don't have a say. All the benefits and none of the responsibilities would work out great for us, but this isn't biblical times.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: intrptr

When asked whether the inspections were politically motivated, he said, “The videos are pretty disturbing. So the right thing to do is to let the public know we are responding by doing an investigation to make sure they are complying with the law. It's against the law to sell body parts.”

And how better to hide it than altering paperwork…

So they didn't warrant an investigation?

The are finding things so apparently it's not totally unwarranted

It was clear the agencies they investigated were altering their paperwork. If they are going to do illegal farming of baby parts it follows they need to cover that up. Imagine copies of those sales orders showing up on the internet…

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It was clear the agencies they investigated were altering their paperwork.

How is that clear? Do you have access to evidence that I don't?

If they are going to do illegal farming of baby parts it follows they need to cover that up.

The "baby parts" were NOT going to be farmed, they were going to be destroyed, like all other biological waste. These planned parenthood clinics weren't set up for farming, even if they wanted to do it illegally.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

When asked whether the inspections were politically motivated, he said, “The videos are pretty disturbing. So the right thing to do is to let the public know we are responding by doing an investigation to make sure they are complying with the law. It's against the law to sell body parts.”

It was clear the agencies they investigated were altering their paperwork. If they are going to do illegal farming of baby parts it follows they need to cover that up. Imagine copies of those sales orders showing up on the internet…

Links.

Proof.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Me too.

and if we have to pay for it and our tax dollars are going to it, id rather them being investigated from time to time to make sure they are doing exactly what they are suppose to.....

And that goes for EVERYTHING being funded by tax payers..........

Did you have any interest in Planned Parenthood before these videos?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: windword
a reply to: intrptr

It was clear the agencies they investigated were altering their paperwork.

How is that clear? Do you have access to evidence that I don't?

If they are going to do illegal farming of baby parts it follows they need to cover that up.

The "baby parts" were NOT going to be farmed, they were going to be destroyed, like all other biological waste. These planned parenthood clinics weren't set up for farming, even if they wanted to do it illegally.

You read the article in the OP? If the Health Agency lied about the results of their investigation they would be sued in a heartbeat. Of course they didn't find any records of sales, that would be illegal.

Three of the 16 Planned Parenthood facilities inspected in Florida last week were performing procedures beyond their licensing authority, and one facility was not keeping proper logs relating to fetal remains, officials announced Wednesday.

The Agency for Health Care Administration released a report saying clinics in St. Petersburg, Fort Myers and Naples were performing second-trimester abortions when they were only licensed to perform first-trimester abortions. The report also found that a Pembroke Pines clinic was not following its own procedures for the labeling and dating of the disposal of fetal remains.

I agree, the agencies aren't set up for that. Its illegal. And all the other services provided are invaluable. This is just about one illegal aspect and investigations as a result.

You think theres a paper trail to dig up, I doubt that very much.

Cooking the books? Very suspicious.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Links.

Proof.

The article in the OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Links.

Proof.

The article in the OP.

Must be reading different OP articles.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'd say any business that is investigated, violations will be found.

When you look for violations, you find violations.

FACTS needed. What exactly are the violations? Is it one person, or a confirmed policy'? Is it a minor violation that can be corrected by a policy change, etc.

Did you read the source or??????

Just a general opinion.

FIRST reports often change.

So, no you didn't read it but felt compelled to defend the murdered baby peddlers. Nice, sleep tight

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFGarvin

I'd say any business that is investigated, violations will be found.

When you look for violations, you find violations.

FACTS needed. What exactly are the violations? Is it one person, or a confirmed policy'? Is it a minor violation that can be corrected by a policy change, etc.

Did you read the source or??????

Just a general opinion.

FIRST reports often change.

So, no you didn't read it but felt compelled to defend the murdered baby peddlers. Nice, sleep tight

I don't speak to those who choose to define abortion as murder.

Feel free to talk to someone else.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Im sorry i dont recall saying anything about"hitting it and quitting it" How about read before you put words in my mouth ok? It takes 2 to have sex and have a baby. Each person needs to be responsible right? Or is it OK to not be responsible like so many dead beat fathers?
Sheesh. Would you pay for me to get a bypass? would you pay for my open heart surgery? No of course not because I was th eone who got into that situation myself.

Its way cheaper to take anti pregnancy pills than it is to get a abortion correct? SO why dont PPPH hand out that instead? BEcause then it wont have anything to send to the stem cell companies most likely.

@ Annee. If it has a heartbeat and can live on its own it is murder. Abortion of a viable fetus is a cold blooded and calculated act and can be prosecuted as murder if the law would actually enforce it. Hence WHY they need to not get pegnant in th efirst place and need to take anti pregnancy meds.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: stipulations.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join