It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigates Hillary Clinton

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
REMINDER!

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....please stay on topic, and Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Looks like some Hillery@emails have uncovered she may in fact have used her *own* servers to communicate sensitive and possibly secret information.

Somebody is exposing the corruption and arrogance.

Judge Andrew Napolitano is revealing more from the FOIA documents containing Hillary Clinton’s email. Using her unsecured server, and not an approved State Department server, Napolitano said, through her email, she revealed the location of French fighter jets, the size and location of no-fly zones in Libya, and the location of Ambassador Chris Stevens. Do you remember Hillary calling Chris Stevens a “friend,” as she stood by his coffin? Take a look at this email at Gateway Pundit, sent by Hillary (known as hrod – cute, huh?) the night of the Benghazi attack –– and friends, hrod reported Chris Smith to be dead. Not Chris Stevens, and not Sean Smith (who worked with the Ambassador, and was also murdered).

Hillary Clinton Gave Up Amb Chris Stevens’ Location, Didn’t Even Know His Name!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
in·ves·ti·gate

/inˈvestəˌɡāt/

verb

verb: investigate; 3rd person present: investigates; past tense: investigated; past participle: investigated; gerund or present participle: investigating

carry out a systematic or formal inquiry to discover and examine the facts of (an incident, allegation, etc.) so as to establish the truth.
"police are investigating the alleged beating"

synonyms: inquire into, look into, go into, probe, explore, scrutinize, conduct an investigation into, make inquiries about; More
inspect, analyze, study, examine, consider, research;

informalcheck out, suss out, scope out, dig, get to the bottom of

"police are still investigating this apparent murder"

•carry out research or study into (a subject, typically one in a scientific or academic field) so as to discover facts or information.
"future studies will investigate whether long-term use of the drugs could prevent cancer"

synonyms: inquire into, look into, go into, probe, explore, scrutinize, conduct an investigation into, make inquiries about; More

•make inquiries as to the character, activities, or background of (someone).
"everyone with a possible interest in your brother's death must be thoroughly investigated"

If the FBI is looking into something it means you are being investigated. Lets all keep twisting the English language around to suit our own purposes.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Lying by submission just like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't believe for a minute a the wife of a former president would be able to keep any secrets from the intelligence agencies. I'm much more inclined to think this is a scripted event. What the purpose might be I have no idea but.....common sense. You have to think. A former president is not going to ever do or say anything that's private again in this day and time. They still talk about how Hoover had dirt on everybody and think about how low tech everything was in those days.

You cannot seriously believe a former president can keep secrets from trained spies with the technology that exists today.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
With the NBC report of EVERY high level official having their personal email accounts hacked and accessed by the Chinese government since 2010...

It's not difficult to surmise that ANYTHING on Hillary's server, is now in foreign hands. I have to admit I am very curious what the Chinese have gotten ahold of.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: network dude

She broke the law, jeopardized the entire country, and then lied about it.

I found this for ya. It's even from FOX news Legal Analysts! Read it and weep.

www.mediaite.com...

I found this for ya. Thought you might like it.
hosted.ap.org...

She broke the law.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Ultralight

I believe several apologies to me are in order....my title is correct.

I stand corrected. You are that dishonest.

It's sad that so many people on this site are not interested in truth, facts and logic. They only want confirmation bias and to have their beliefs validated to them...even if it's through lies.

I don't understand? She lied. She broke the law. She is being investigated. It's all very, very real.
link to why hillary broke the law.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Would you trust someone who needs a warning label on a document to run anything but a bath for you?

This is also the same woman who claimed ignorance 50 something times under oath (I thought Regan was the one with Alzheimer's).

Before you are given a security clearance they make damn sure you are smart enough to know what is sensitive information and what is not so sensitive.

You can't pretend to be stupid to avoid punishment and then turn around and still tell people that you are smart enough to be president.

edit on 12-8-2015 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 "

"If the FBI is looking into something it means you are being investigated. Lets all keep twisting the English language around to suit our own purposes."

Goodness, look at the investigations into HRC in 2019!
edit on 22-3-2019 by NewzNose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

"I don't believe for a minute a the wife of a former president would be able to keep any secrets from the intelligence agencies."

What do you believe now, hmmm?

There certainly has been info, shocking at times, horrific photos, investigations of association with Epstein, etc. about the secrets of the former FLOTUS, Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Obama and Clinton fans...PREPARE YOURSELVES!

Congressman Devin Nunes: This is the "unraveling of the biggest political scandal in American history."

The public will soon learn that: "This was began...nothing more, nothing less than a Clinton-Obama operation with a bunch of dirty cops at the FBI and career Justice Department officials that were all a part of it."
Source: mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join