It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigates Hillary Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The Clintons are lawyers. They are always a step ahead of the "not lawyers".

They know the loopholes, the exceptions, the gray areas to hide in.

"Prove it" is the motto they have lived by for their entire climb to political royalty.

I have no doubt they have dirt (or could create dirt) on anyone or any body that threatens to topple that climb. We all know the rumors about what happens to those that get in their way.

Chain of command: FBI director James Comey reports to
Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper who reports to
President of United States, Barack Obama

And THAT is where the buck stops. Again.....WHY did Obama NOT appoint the requisite IG for State Department during Hillary Clinton's entire tenure, especially since billions of dollars went missing during this time??????

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Lol. Again, have a mod request me to change it or have them change it. I stick by my title no matter WHAT you come at me with.

It's just a title, right? Why not focus on the storyline. You could almost be guilty of courting a thread drift.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilBat

Again, focus on the story, answer my questions, and stop trying to misdirect this thread.

Are you saying HC broke ZERO laws and she NEVER lied?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Lol. Again, have a mod request me to change it or have them change it. I stick by my title no matter WHAT you come at me with.

It's just a title, right? Why not focus on the storyline. You could almost be guilty of courting a thread drift.

Don't you hate it when a group of posters attempt to derail the MEAT of a thread with side issues that don't amount to a hill of beans? Don't respond to their attempt. It keeps focus off the real discussion, but....then, that is probably what their intention is.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks. I won't cave! The story is the story...not the title.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Both you and your lanscaper will be named in litigation. You likely have a deeper pocket if you own the land.
I have professional experience with this exact scenario.

Because the person I hired to mow my lawns while I am at work turned up and mowed them (at their own accord) at the illegal time to mow them?
You clearly don't have 'professional' or possibly ANY experience with this 'exact scenario' then.
Lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Obfuscate,distract,delay,deny,accuse, fabricate, and extort are the typical behaviors of the Clintons and their supporters.

What else is new?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks. I won't cave! The story is the story...not the title.

I'd still like to know how you would respond if this "investigation" does not produce anything damning.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Flash forward 20 days, "After careful review of Mrs Clintons email server no improprieties were discovered."

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Flash forward 20 days, "After careful review of Mrs Clintons email server no improprieties were discovered."

That's quite possible. If that is the case, will we accept it or not?

If she is already guilty in the court of public opinion, what is the point of the investigation?

Some people don't care what facts are presented, they want and will her to be guilty of something.....and that's all it takes for them.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

As far as I can tell, Hillary will never be convicted of anything serious, and will likely have a squeeky clean record even with all of the scandals surrounding her, simply because this is Capitol Hill and everybody who has "friends" in the right places can do as they wish.

It's a sad state of affairs... I do hope they discover something that leads them to investigate Hillary personally, but I highly doubt anything like that will come to be

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'd still like to know how you would respond if this "investigation" does not produce anything damning.

I know how I would respond.

I would highlight the fact that she is being investigated by a Department of the same Administration.

An Administration that promoted her in the first place.

But then again, I know the Obama machine has "issues" with the Clinton machine.

Could be a set up either way.

But she is still guilty either way.

This whole thing is part of the 2016 Campaign.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat

FBI is looking into the security of the servers.

Because Hillary had classified information stored on it.

Because it was Hillary's server.

Because her server is not the Brave Little Toaster.

edit on 5-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think it's time to put smart meters on servers owned by high ranking government officials.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Leave poor Hillary alone she’s a great woman

Great as in Hitler

A great liar

A great bs artist

A great wife

And like Trump said

She was the greatest worst Secretary of State

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Even if sensitive material made its way onto that server nothing will done to HC. High profile people don't get in trouble for such things, good example is Petraeus. He allowed his reporter/mistress full access to Top Secret documents and got a slap on the wrist. Anyone else, you know low level guys, would be in federal prison for the rest of their lives.

HC knows she has absolutely nothing to fear from this FBI investigation.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes, I do. One of the IRS criteria to justify an INDEPENDENT contractor is establishing the time of performance. Otherwise, he could be your employer and, therefore, you would need proper business permits, insurance, etc.

The time is not the MATERIAL relevance in your contract. Is it a written contract with said landscaper? If so, does it do state a precise time and fluctuations in time are at the liabilities of the landscaper 100%? Of course not.

You and the landscaper would both be named in litigation arising, you as the person hiring and, especially if a fire ensues FROM YOUR LAND.

But, this only is relevant to this thread as you are saying Clinton isn't responsible for the actions of the IT person, and I am saying she is involved. Who vetted that IT person? Who paid him?

Lots of questions yet to be asked and answered .

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

NIXON would dispute this.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: introvert

I know how I would respond.

I would highlight the fact that she is being investigated by a Department of the same Administration.

An Administration that promoted her in the first place.

But then again, I know the Obama machine has "issues" with the Clinton machine.

Could be a set up either way.

But she is still guilty either way.

This whole thing is part of the 2016 Campaign.

Exactly as expected. She's already been found guilty by many in the court of public opinion. This debate is entirely pointless. No matter what evidence or facts are presented your mind and the minds of others are already made up.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: EvilBat

Again, focus on the story, answer my questions, and stop trying to misdirect this thread.

Are you saying HC broke ZERO laws and she NEVER lied?

I am not saying that She broke any law and or never lied.
Re Read my posts --- where did I say HC broke ZERO laws and never lied. What gives you that Idea?

I have answered any question directed to me by all members and yet this is the first time you ask me a question(s). I am not Misdirecting the thread.

I made a point the thread title does not reflect the article.You said you gave reason why the change, I asked where.

I gave my point on if you hire someone and they do something that is illegal it is not always your responsibility just because you hired them. On which you ignored, but instead stated I am "trying to misdirect this thread."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join