It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Never once in the video posted by the op does he call for 10K to kill whites. He calls for 10K to kill those who kill us. He is obviously talking about the police and last time I checked the police forces aren't a white only organization. He was talking about Dylann Roof when he mentioned the hamburger because after Roof was arrested he said he was hungry so the cops treated him with a meal from burger king.

What difference does it make.

Killing is killing and hamburgers are hamburgers.

All lives matter !!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Never once in the video posted by the op does he call for 10K to kill whites. He calls for 10K to kill those who kill us. He is obviously talking about the police and last time I checked the police forces aren't a white only organization. He was talking about Dylann Roof when he mentioned the hamburger because after Roof was arrested he said he was hungry so the cops treated him with a meal from burger king.

All lives matter !!

The source for this BS is the Christian Examiner... Not a real news site. The same site that also post stories or giant skeletons and other Christian conspiracy crap.

Gotta love those who push ignorance rather then deny it....

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: LunaticPandora

What does one do against the motherplane?

You take photos of it and post it on ATS. What else would you do?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
they need to get this vile man's ass behind bars asap. He is promoting murder, and inciting riots.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: noxxen
and this is why black people are seen as savages...... people clapping when he tells them to kill white people...

i hope the kkk members open up season on his ass

also im a black guy, and i hope this racist gets his ass kicked

Look man, this guy doesn't speak for black people anymore than the KKK speaks for white people.

My suggestion is to get together with good men and women of all races, AND THEN go kick ass on Farrakhan and the KKK.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Isn't that what I said?

Someone will have to die as a direct result of what he said, to consider it hate speech.

*sheesh*

Yes, it's what you said. I was agreeing with you. *sheesh* Sorry!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Farrakhan wouldn't understand the Quran if the Angel Gabriel came himself to recite it for this old prick.

Scumbag.

The simple fact that he chose Islam over other religions as his platform speaks volumes though.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

All lives matter !!

The source for this BS is the Christian Examiner... Not a real news site. The same site that also post stories or giant skeletons and other Christian conspiracy crap.

Wait...Are you saying they paid Fara-con to say all this stuff on tape? Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You're right. He was probably just reading from a Christian Examiner teleprompter. Nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Farrakhan wouldn't understand the Quran if the Angel Gabriel came himself to recite it for this old prick.

Scumbag.

The simple fact that he chose Islam over other religions as his platform speaks volumes though.

It does speak volumes, to the fact that even people who claim to be Muslim don't know what the hell they're talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: beezzer

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Isn't that what I said?

Someone will have to die as a direct result of what he said, to consider it hate speech.

*sheesh*

Yes, it's what you said. I was agreeing with you. *sheesh* Sorry!

lolz

How often does that happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Really?

Just go out to YouTube. There are plenty of full sermons given by Farrakhan out there. All the controversy in its glory. Of course, you have to sit through often an hour or more to hear it. But this is no joke. The man really is this far around the bend.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

All lives matter !!

What about the Youtube video the OP presented? You forgot to bitch about that too.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
He said "we must rise up and kill", what more do you people need to put this asshole behind bars?!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So he'll be arrested for inciting violence, when?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wait, a group of people are being summarily executed by state sponsored death squads. We'll come to the rescue of that group of people in the other country, but if they're in America AND if they're black... it appears they can die.

Any lover of liberty and someone who isn't blinded by race can see the centuries old race war within our borders. I have no audio @ work, but certainly seems like he's resisting the Man the way that America resisted King George.

C'mon people, just once see America.

Derek

edit on 5-8-2015 by Viesczy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Scumbag.

It does speak volumes, to the fact that even people who claim to be Muslim don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Yes, sadly this is the case with many followers of religion, especially Islam and Christianity, I've seemed to have noticed at least... Probably because those are the two I know enough about to somewhat recognize whether or not they are being adhered to with a modicum of sensibility.

If only people would follow their religion properly, that would solve a lot of problems and more people would get along.

The rest of NOI members should have followed the example of Malcolm X and made an honest attempt to learn true Islam.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Scumbag.

I'm no expert on "Nation of Islam", and I cannot speak for Louis or why he decided to join, other than that he first believed Malcolm X was the leader of NOI when he decided to join up.

But reading the autobiography of Malcolm X, who left the NOI after discovering true Islam, would give you some insight on why Islam was used as a platform when inventing NOI in the early 1900s. At that time, little was known about it in America, unlike Christianity, which was seen by the inventors of NOI as "the white man's religion".

So it happened to be a good platform to rally the disillusioned, persecuted black people behind as it directly challenged the truth of Christianity, the "white man's religion", yet was familiar enough for them to easlily co-opt into their own thing, as Islam recognizes the Old Testament prophets, as well as Jesus as a prophet, so it did not require too much change from what they were used to seeing and hearing, since Christianity was a lot more prevalent in America back then than it is now, and it allowed them to directly challenge "the white man's" truth.

So basically, it was just "new" enough (in America), just different enough, yet just familiar enough, for them to use for their own purposes. The fact it was relatively unknown in America allowed them to twist and change it and the followers would not realize it was in direct contrast to true Islam, since they had not been exposed to it in its true form.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

The source of this BS is his (Louis "The Criterion" Farrakhan's) own mouth.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
But you know, if some WHITE preacher came up and said kill 10,000 blacks, that person would be in prison faster then you can say cracker...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join