It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC whistleblower shines light on California vaccine law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
People still on the side of vaccination have a little more to consider in my opinion.

DECEPTION

Sacramento (CBM) — New information coming out of Washington, D.C., is confirming the worst fears of Californians who opposed the state’s new “School Vaccine Bill.” On the flip side, it is also arming them with the strongest argument yet against mandating vaccination for all school-aged children — with exemptions only for medical conditions — across the state.

Source

We seem to be dealing with a medical profession gone mad these days. IMO

edit on Ram80515v58201500000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I am pro vaccination, but it is this kind of crap that is what is destroying all credibility. If you don't want paranoid anti-vaccination people stop lying.

It is impossible to trust anything someone says once they have proven to be a liar.

From everything I have read and listened too their is a definite correlation to age, vaccination and Autism.

And it might be as simple as waiting until a child is 5 when their brain is developed enough for it not be damaged. Unfortunately with all the lies it has become impossible to ascertain the truth.

edit on 5-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I certainly don't blame any one for being pro vaccine with
all the obvious good vaccines APPARENTLY have done.
The evidence is there and provides good reason IMO.
But the trust is certainly gone for me. I simply can't trust
anyone in the profession at this point and niether can my
wifes daughter. A young mother to this little doll.

Whom I would become worse than a John Q over if anything
caused her harm. I would nut the #### up!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Problem I see is, who are the true liars? I personally dont trust humans in general, first fluoride is good for killing germs and even good for dental health, but the the opposite spectrum, it is now scientifically proven than fluoride lowers the IQ level of a person. Makes sense to me, much easier to control the sheep when they are dumb down.

It is now known that human population is being controlled by many ways. To me the government has always been a pack of liars, many times have they been caught right handed. So ya who do you trust? I trust my gut and common sense, and it tells me trust no one... Might be a sad way to live but I prefer caution over anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sheeplenwolvesclothing

My friend has one of those tats that says, " Trust no bitch ".
I tell him all the time he should change that to trust no
human.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

10 years ago when my daughter was born I had no idea. If something negative would have happened to her, you can bet the world would know my name by now.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I love that.

Every kid deserves someone like that.
edit on Rpm80515v01201500000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Deception is not new from this industry. In fact it's routine.

Because of fear based PR, people are bamboozled into thinking they need vaccination to lead a healthy life. More the better.
Pick your fantasy of health and stick to it right through chemo-suicide.

When a real pandemic comes, you're going to want to have your authentic immune system intact. LOL it will be to late if you've hacked and jacked it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Personally I think something is up with the vaccination schedule and Autism rates. Autism rates for the Amish are very low and the government should study this to figure out why...Food,genetics,vaccinations.,lifestyle...Etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I know theres a lot to what you say. But to condemn it all in
the face of the obvious need? Is just sacrilege at some point.
I would say.

a reply to: SubTruth

I can just see myself and my clan joining up with the amish.
They'd be like, WOW!

edit on Rpm80515v14201500000016 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes, but correlation is NOT causation. The causative link has yet to be proven. More and more it looks like autism has genetic factors.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Personally, I think they *can* he helpful, *however* they need to be done over more time, and not administered too close together, nor too young of an age. Children are still developing and introducing too many alien substances, whether all at once, or too close together in a given time frame, being put into their bodies...spells trouble.

Do I believe that they are providing all the information? No. Not by a landslide. If they make it mandatory, then they should be *required* to fully inform the parents, and allow the *parent* to choose when the vaccine to be had.

I realize not all will agree, or even agree with vaccinations, in part or in their entirety. But if 'mandatory', then there should be requirements of those who are making it so, and allow for some adjustment by the individuals parents.

Whatever happened to full disclosure?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, but correlation is NOT causation. The causative link has yet to be proven. More and more it looks like autism has genetic factors.

For those whose kids have Autism, I promise you the lies themselves are enough to cause enormous outrage. If my daughter ended up with Autism the only line I would see is the one where they knowingly lied.

I wouldn't shut my mouth until the entire industry was exposed. And there are many who are doing just that, thank God.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

Personally, I think they *can* he helpful, *however* they need to be done over more time, and not administered too close together, nor too young of an age. Children are still developing and introducing too many alien substances, whether all at once, or too close together in a given time frame, being put into their bodies...spells trouble.

Excellent post! And these jackass doctors out here in cali wanted
to lump a bunch together for my wifes grand daughter. But thanks
to my wifes daughter researching on my part. She determined exactly
what you're saying. So then that unleashed her daughters aunt and
them two together came down hard on those people. With myself
beating the war drum in the background. They did finally STFU.
But yeah, we get involved around chair.

I fully believe you have to be willing, in some cases, at some point,
to become that person pre judged by the media as, " Fanatical " or
" Crazed". That doesn't even phase me anymore. i just say to myself
now, " Dude must have had some reason".

" Sometimes, the only perfectly reasonable course of action, is full
on unabated insanity ".
edit on Rpm80515v59201500000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You can trust the government. They are looking out for you.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You have to watch for the slight of hand; the distraction; the conjurer's flourish.
We're told that the vaccines for Mumps, Measles, and Rubella have been deemed safe. We give a sigh of relief....
What is all this nonsense about causing autism? Tsk.

These vaccines probably are safe - HOWEVER when you mix them into the MMR cocktail, something happens. That's where there are problems. That's where - I believe - the link to autism comes in.
The CDC pulls the slight of hand, hides the MMR Cocktail info, and presents the individual vaccine info pretending it's the cocktail. TA-DA!!!! Applause, applause, take a bow.

In your mind you're now convinced that because the INDIVIDUAL vaccines for these diseases have been proven to be safe, you extrapolate that MMR is also safe. That's the extra foam ball being dropped in the pocket while the other hand waves under your nose. Ta-Da!

new topics

top topics

join