It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications problems in US.?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yeah, I know. The whole worlds goin to hell in a hand basket and the cell service is on the fritz. Remember to stay detached and let all this sh$t amuse you. Stay positive cause negative never did any good. No how. No way. PEACE.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: reldra

Even still I thought they weren't cellular....somebody might be testing various system weaknesses methinks ,although a solar flare or such is probably what they say caused it.

I looked at spaceweather.com, it's been an extremely quiet day.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

My question is in the recorded message that was previously used, long time ago, with landlines....WHY do I get that old all lines busy now" message when dialing a CELL?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Or ...

The infrastructure that handles cellular isn't unlimited so when something breaks some place in the PSTN it's going to impact multiple locations.

As for carrier intercepts just because someone hasn't heard that message before doesn't mean they srent common. Any time cell infrastructure is saturated, for whatever reason, you are going to hear an intercept..most times it won't be the same as what you would hear when a CO was down but that doesn't mean you can't hear it when an unexpected outage occurs.

Complex networks break and 99.99999999% of the time it's either human error or hardware failure.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So maybe that why I have been getting DNS_ERROR page on and off all day
and more so on ATS page update ?????
edit on 4-8-2015 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this might be related to jade helm

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this might be related to jade helm

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
how about attacks on our communications infrastructure from outside this country?...that was my first guess

top topics

<< 1   >>

join