It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Iran Nuke Deal ‘Will Bring War’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Cygnis

What did the US get out of such a deal? I haven't been able to understand this from the getgo

The US will be getting an excuse to invade Iran. Right now, we have no legitimate reason to invade. Afterwards, we will be able to accuse them of violating the deal and use that as an excuse to invade. Just like Iraq, it won't matter if the accusations are true or not.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally posted by: Nova937

originally posted by: intrepid
Benny is flapping his gums again. And a lot in the West listen. Pathetic.

Your right Intrepid!

Every time Netanyahell as you say flaps his gums the media start with their Iran Nuclear Propaganda!

But they forget that we already know that Israel has hundreds of Nukes as well as Chemical Weapons. And none of them have been inspected by the IAEA. Why? Because Israel refuses access to International inspectors.

Iran has not got ONE Nuke and Israel starts going nuts at even the prospect of them starting to look at having one!

You're making a moral equivalence argument that makes no sense. Again:

IRAN IS RAN BY A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT!

Like I said, I do think people have an irrational hatred for Israel. So it's okay that this religious nut gets Nukes because Israel has a nuke.

If the "supreme leader" was a Christian who scream death to Muslims, the Liberals in this Country and around the world led by Obama would be screaming about this deal.

The topic is Benny's words. So you've extrapolated this to what? Split people down party and religious lines? Hell, the US was run by a religious zealot not too long ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

What did the US get out of such a deal? I haven't been able to understand this from the getgo

The US will be getting an excuse to invade Iran. Right now, we have no legitimate reason to invade. Afterwards, we will be able to accuse them of violating the deal and use that as an excuse to invade. Just like Iraq, it won't matter if the accusations are true or not.

This seems so obvious. This and the fact that Iran wants their money released. I assume those billions of dollars are long gone by now. Threaten to bomb them in lieu of giving them their cash.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well to start with no nuke for Iran thus avoiding another major war and possible nuclear arms race in the middle east. You know pretty much everything we wanted. On top of that hundreds of inspectors in Iran, 24/7 monitoring of enrichment sites and enforcement not just by the West but by Russia and China as well. Oh and also with and influx of Westerners into a Iran and a population already pro western the quicker collapse of the religious regime. Frankly only an idiot would not want this deal on the US side. For Iran? Well it was this or war, what can you do.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Follow the money.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Your right Intrepid!

Every time Netanyahell as you say flaps his gums the media start with their Iran Nuclear Propaganda!

But they forget that we already know that Israel has hundreds of Nukes as well as Chemical Weapons. And none of them have been inspected by the IAEA. Why? Because Israel refuses access to International inspectors.

Iran has not got ONE Nuke and Israel starts going nuts at even the prospect of them starting to look at having one!

Like I said, I do think people have an irrational hatred for Israel. So it's okay that this religious nut gets Nukes because Israel has a nuke.

If the "supreme leader" was a Christian who scream death to Muslims, the Liberals in this Country and around the world led by Obama would be screaming about this deal.

The topic is Benny's words. So you've extrapolated this to what? Split people down party and religious lines? Hell, the US was run by a religious zealot not too long ago.

Yep, and his words are true because the Country is ran by a religious zealot that wants to kill Jews and Americans.
Like I said, if the "supreme leader" was a Christian who said the same things about Muslims that the supreme leader says about Israel, the left in this Country would be going crazy.

It's 2015 and any Country ran by a religious nut who has these insane religious ramblings shouldn't get billions of dollars and access to more weapons.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Essentially.. Nothing.

We are going to pay "billions" to Iran for helping fix the sanctions we put on Iran.

It is unclear whether American inspectors are allowed to view Iranian nuclear sites. (Some people interpret this as Iran not allowing ANY nuclear inspections.. period.) but remains to be seen.

I don't believe the deal is posted publicly either. There have been some open comments about it, but I don't see, or have not been able to find the deal which our congress is currently reviewing for the next 60 days.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Essentially.. Nothing.

We are going to pay "billions" to Iran for helping fix the sanctions we put on Iran.

It is unclear whether American inspectors are allowed to view Iranian nuclear sites. (Some people interpret this as Iran not allowing ANY nuclear inspections.. period.) but remains to be seen.

I don't believe the deal is posted publicly either. There have been some open comments about it, but I don't see, or have not been able to find the deal which our congress is currently reviewing for the next 60 days.

Just in case you missed it.www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Avoiding another major war??

Iran was crippled by economic sanctions so this notion that there would be a war without this deal doesn't add up.

Secondly, in the short term it's not about Nuclear weapons and this is why the supreme leader said it's about terrorist attacks.

Getting a nuclear weapon when you have no money and no power in the short term is less important than getting 100's of billions of dollars to spread more terror and dominate the region. When you're an economic super power you then go after Nuclear weapons because at that point there's nothing short of an all out war that you can do to stop them.

Plus, the Country is ran by a religious nut and it's in the Constitution of Iran that the supreme leader controls everything.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I wouldn't be surprised if US and Israel agreed to hit Iran all the while putting on z show for everyone

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Well to start with no nuke for Iran thus avoiding another major war and possible nuclear arms race in the middle east. You know pretty much everything we wanted. On top of that hundreds of inspectors in Iran, 24/7 monitoring of enrichment sites and enforcement not just by the West but by Russia and China as well. Oh and also with and influx of Westerners into a Iran and a population already pro western the quicker collapse of the religious regime. Frankly only an idiot would not want this deal on the US side. For Iran? Well it was this or war, what can you do.

The Iranian government is saying that they will not tolerate the constant inspections, and are will out-right refuse any American inspectors access to the country. This with all the talk, both by the US government, and other sources, who knows WHAT is actually entailed.

The idea of putting all the eggs in the basket of "social reform" due to outside influence is a thin reed to jump off of for changing the country.

There is no guarantee this prevents Iran getting a nuke. It just makes it harder.. The whitehouse has said, no sooner than 1 year with what they currently have. So, again.. ambiguous at best.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

A "country run by a Religious Zealot". Now who can he be talking about?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wetpaint72

Fair enough, tho rumors abound on this subject.

Knowing how stupid our government is, at times, it wouldn't surprise me if we were paying too.

Thanks for the info..

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The Ayatollah doesn't rule Iran...

Not in a physical or political sense.

He is a spiritual leader like the Dalai Lama.

Hassan Rouhani is the leader of Iran and he is not a religious zealot.

Netanyahu is though.
Compounded by his god complex & chosenite persona...

Do some research.
edit on 4-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Your right Intrepid!

Yep, and his words are true because the Country is ran by a religious zealot that wants to kill Jews and Americans.
Like I said, if the "supreme leader" was a Christian who said the same things about Muslims that the supreme leader says about Israel, the left in this Country would be going crazy.

It's 2015 and any Country ran by a religious nut who has these insane religious ramblings shouldn't get billions of dollars and access to more weapons.

What do you think Israel is? What do you think Netanyahu is? He's a religious nut. He hates Muslims. He hates anyone that is not a Zionist Jew. He and his Irgun Terrorists invaded Palestine. Murdered Palestinians and took over their land. Now they after Syria.

How many countries has Iran threatened and or attacked in the last couple of Hundred years? NONE!!

Why does that sound so like Israel?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

A "country run by a Religious Zealot". Now who can he be talking about?

LOL, you can't be serious????

This is really sad and this is why I think people are blinded by hatred for Israel. This is NOTHING.

The "supreme leader" runs the Country and it's in the Constitution. Obama has to mention the supreme leader put a fatwah on nukes. The supreme leader runs the Country and this is no different than a politician in America talking to the Pope, Bob Jones or Rick Warren. None of these guys have total control of the Country.

According to Iran's Constitution, the Supreme Leader is responsible for the delineation and supervision of "the general policies of the Islamic Republic of Iran," which means that he sets the tone and direction of Iran's domestic and foreign policies. The Supreme Leader also is commander-in-chief of the armed forces and controls the Islamic Republic's intelligence and security operations; he alone can declare war or peace. He has the power to appoint and dismiss the leaders of the judiciary, the state radio and television networks, and the supreme commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. He also appoints six of the twelve members of the Council of Guardians, the powerful body that oversees the activities of Parliament and determines which candidates are qualified to run for public office.

Again, you're giving 100's of billions of dollars and dangerous weapons to a religious zealot. If the supreme leader were Christian liberals would be screaming about this deal.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Let me fix this headline...

Netanyahu: I really, really hope the Iran Nuke Deal ‘Will Finally Bring War’

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Don't talk about Irgun around here you will be roundly ignored, Nova...

Why does that sound so like Israel?

Because a right wing bait and switch fallacy is all they have in these Israel topics.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If the supreme leader were Christian liberals would be screaming about this deal.

If you say this 8 or 9 more times it might have the intended brainwashing effect you're going for...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Exactly, and as for 'Low profile' terrorism, there is none better, or as prolific,never mind all out war, and Mossad who get free reign to go round bumping people off in someone else's country, blowing up places and blaming it on some other, and come to New York for a sing song at a very odd time...Oop's everyone does that, Netanyahu is just one more in a long line of blower uppers.
Khamenei's not that much different, another shouter, but not quite as loud. The time is here to tone it down a bit, Khamenei's own folks are not that happy with overactive Zealots so much any more, we've already seen that, and it's also doubtful how much these Persian appeal to the Arab brotherhood anyway. Yep, Benny is flapping the old gums again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join