It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn... Check Yourself!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think the point of this topic that has been lost on many people is "Don't judge a book by it's cover".

CJ was a textbook sociopath long before any of this happened, and because of the fact that he had a sex change all previous history of bigotry and bias has been swept under the rug because she is now the poster child for the LGBT community. It does seem like a double standard to some degree.

On the debate of Transgenderism I believe its a case by case situation, and if an individual can truly be identified as something other then what they were born and raised as for most of their life, I would like to point out the debate over the advantages that the Transgendered MMA fighter Fallon Fox has been exercising over her opponents (all brutal knockouts in the first round).

Both Dana White and Ronda Rousey have taken a stance that she will never be allowed to fight women in the UFC and I have to stand by that decision. There has to be a limit placed somewhere.

edit on 8-8-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I gotta say that Joe Rogan video is pretty damned offensive on so many levels.

Being totally unfamiliar with any of this, if there's a physical advantage from formerly being male, I can't say I disagree with the point being made about competing against natal women in such a brutal and barbaric sport.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
My heart goes out to transgender people because being trapped in the wrong body must be hell. A good friend of mine tried to have a sex change back in the 1970's and if I hadn't gone with him to the Chelsea Hospital to see his consultant back then, I would never have believed the medical establishment's attitude towards his problem. Any idiot could see he was more feminine than male and no one in the office had a problem with him - just the establishment in general .

Our preconceived ideas come basically from religious teaching which only wants men to marry women so they have children and perpetuate the race for rulers and the religious to exploit. I suspect without the poison spread by religious dogma these people would be accepted and able to change into who they really are.

We should all know how this is being dealt with is cruel, simply by the suicide rate. Its a problem that people from both rich and poor backgrounds have to face and it could be made easier for them.

It has nothing to do with religion, it's nature. There are males, and there are females, their only true goal in life is to continue the species. It's a NATURAL reaction to be confused or disturbed by things that fly in the face of your very nature. Only humans could be so arrogant to think themselves above nature.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
Only humans could be so arrogant to think themselves above nature.

And only the fool would think humans are bound solely by nature or driven purely by reproductive instinct.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join