It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COINTELPRO and what really happened to Tupac.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Prof. Griff from Public Enemy say's 2pac was sacrificed because 2pac wouldn't pack Quincy Jone's fudge and Suge was going to sacrifice him for the gay mafia cause it would get Suge off the hook for the 10's of millions he was holding back from 2pac.

So I got all these stories but nobody want's to hear the one about how 2pac beat up the wrong guy on the wrong turf and wound up dead for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Prof. Griff from Public Enemy say's 2pac was sacrificed because 2pac wouldn't pack Quincy Jone's fudge and Suge was going to sacrifice him for the gay mafia cause it would get Suge off the hook for the 10's of millions he was holding back from 2pac.

So I got all these stories but nobody want's to hear the one about how 2pac beat up the wrong guy on the wrong turf and wound up dead for it.

Ha! I remember hearing that story. Sorry to say it was nonsense though. Tupac did say that about Quincy though.
I know one thing, if I was going to sacrifice someone, I damn sure wouldn't have it set up to where I could possibly get shot as well. Suge got grazed BTW.

I'm afraid that story is BS and it's probably why those who have really looked into the case don't want to hear it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
"Federales wanna see me dead

Ni@@as put prices on my head

Now I got 2 rottweilers by my bed

I feed em lead."

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Ha! I remember hearing that story. Sorry to say it was nonsense though. Tupac did say that about Quincy though.
I know one thing, if I was going to sacrifice someone, I damn sure wouldn't have it set up to where I could possibly get shot as well. Suge got grazed BTW.

I'm afraid that story is BS and it's probably why those who have really looked into the case don't want to hear it.

There's a letter from Jones to Tupac signed with a girly heart. I've looked into that weirdness too, and though Tupac's guilty of throwing up a pyramid, I don't think he knew exactly what he was doing or why. The Baphomet Brotherhood seems to permeate throughout the entertainment business.

Anyway, wasn't expecting three pages lol. But if what this Author says is true, and his research checks out, which it mostly does, the East Coast West Coast War was a cover for the FBI's campaign to get both Panther Parties to go to war with each other. They used tactics like writing fake letters from Panthers on the east coast to the west, and even shootings. The Panthers set up free medical care for all races on the west coast, among many other positive things. I think Tupac fell for the media spell, surrounded by Devils like Suge, and was played to continue the beef. Like perfect synchronicity, many shady things were accomplished whilst everyone was focused on the East Coast/West Coast Beef.

This isn't just about Tupac though, this encompasses all grass roots leaders: Marley, Robert Kennedy, among others.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
And here's Katt Williams speaking about Suge's shooting:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Nah that was off the top of my head...

If I had to choose the best song I'd say Smile ft Scarface...

To me that tears anything biggie did to pieces.

I like your thinking...

But I'd always pick passion over punchlines.
Metaphors are simplistic, passion is unteachable...

Multi syllabic will never beat creativity because unless the multi syllable rhyme is creative it's just words imo...

& I like to see myself as king of the multi

As for the topic, it's not unlikely he was assassinated...
According to G Rap, Pac was influential at the LA Riots... Real influential...
And he was planning on going into politics...

An anarchist with his sort of pull among the less thans would have been a game changer.

edit on 5-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

There's a letter from Jones to Tupac signed with a girly heart. I've looked into that weirdness too, and though Tupac's guilty of throwing up a pyramid, I don't think he knew exactly what he was doing or why. The Baphomet Brotherhood seems to permeate throughout the entertainment business.

Anyway, wasn't expecting three pages lol. But if what this Author says is true, and his research checks out, which it mostly does, the East Coast West Coast War was a cover for the FBI's campaign to get both Panther Parties to go to war with each other. They used tactics like writing fake letters from Panthers on the east coast to the west, and even shootings. The Panthers set up free medical care for all races on the west coast, among many other positive things. I think Tupac fell for the media spell, surrounded by Devils like Suge, and was played to continue the beef. Like perfect synchronicity, many shady things were accomplished whilst everyone was focused on the East Coast/West Coast Beef.

This isn't just about Tupac though, this encompasses all grass roots leaders: Marley, Robert Kennedy, among others.

"I think Tupac fell for the media spell"

Tupac didn't fallmfor anything, he used it to simply tell people what was going on.

BTW "thug life" doesn't simply mean what you think it means...

As detailed in the film Tupac: Resurrection the concept of "Thug Life" was viewed by Shakur as a philosophy for life. Shakur developed the word into an acronym standing for "The Hate U Gave Little Infants F**ks Everybody." He declared that the dictionary definition of a "thug" as being a rogue or criminal was not how he used the term, but rather he meant someone who came from oppressive or squalid background and little opportunity but still made a life for themselves and were proud. 

"I didn't create Thug Life, I diagnosed it." - Tupac Shakur. 

Thug Life became a calling card for how Shakur viewed his influence on society. He had people from all walks of life -- criminals in jail, white kids in the suburbs, poor black kids in the ghetto -- wanting to know how they could be a part of his movement. Shakur admitted this sudden power he had over people frightened him. But he used the idea of Thug Life to transform the desires of these people into something he viewed as positive, a way to reach out to the poor, the disenfranchised, and the oppressed. Gang members instituted what was called the Code of Thug Life, and gangs from New York to Chicago to Los Angeles claimed to abide by it. Examples of the rules in this Code of Ethics were that civilians were not to be targets in gang warfare, and that children in schools should not be indoctrinated by gang propaganda. 

Shakur's philosophy of Thug Life was met with harsh criticism from most of the leaders in government and politics, including many notables in the black community.

edit on 5-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Edumakated

You obviously know nothing about him. A fantastic poet and lyrical genius.

We each have our own opinion, but I always felt he was over rated as an MC. Yes, I think he was a very emotional artist, but face facts. No one walks around quoting Tupac bars. I can't think of one bar from him that make the hair on my arms stand up from the sheer creativity, use of metaphors, similes, etc.

Biggie on the other hand? That is lyrical genius...

Funny enough, my favorite Tupac quotes are from "Hit em up" where he rips Biggie and others from the East coast. Youre right tho, Biggie was a much better lyricist..

btw, dont be so hard on the rap scene. Of course we have an overload of commercial basura, but theres tons of great music out there. Just have to dig deeper for it.

I'd just like to say you can say that about any music today. If you dig their is some fantastic stuff. Mainstream, no so much.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
They killed Biggie and Pac so whack new "hip hop" could take it's place; and whack "hip hop" artists like Drake and Meek could beef it out.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

This pretty well debunks this theory

I was impartial to this idea until I saw this

Though I do think they feds had a hand in Malcolm and Kings Murders

But Tupac…watch this video and you’ll see

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This pretty well debunks this theory

I was impartial to this idea until I saw this

Though I do think they feds had a hand in Malcolm and Kings Murders

But Tupac…watch this video and you’ll see

For some reason that video won't load, keep getting an error. There's still plenty of good Hip-Hop artists like Del the Funky Homosapian, etc.

I don't know what the hell happened the other night, ATS was down all night for me, but here's the Katt Williams comments about Suge, and here's him making a joke about Gay secret Hollywood parties: Suge: www.youtube.com...
Hollywood Parties: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You obviously know nothing about him. A fantastic poet and lyrical genius.

As much as I dislike the genre - his words have relevance - so much.

If I recall - he had ties to Black Panther. Anyone confirm?

Edit: Aw man - should have totally read the whole thread before posting this lol. Never mind, yes, BP ties.

edit on 6-8-2015 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Then Vinnie Paz murders all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join