It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET wont talk to us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There could be alot reasons as to why, but who knows, we can only speculate.

Truth is, if there were an outside force not born of this Earth and is capable of coming and going as it please, then we literally have no estimation of what who, or what they can be or do. Or to even why they'd be here in the first, unless their the next door neighbour mowing our lawn for us till we can save up for one out of the goodness of their heart...But lets not go there.

Not to mention if E.T has been around that long, and is pulling the sheeps wool over the planet, then we literally cannot compare ourselves, even if we had found some interesting similarities with Mathematics or even art for that matter, or even began to travel space as much as we like too. It would be like comparing modern day humans to chimpanzee's, they would simply be just to far from us.

But if they have been around then there something about us that has there attention but what that could be, would most likely be for them to only know, or they pray we never find out maybe since it would spoil it.

And if they did show up and publicly did speeches or followed the political or structure out of kindness, we'd be hanging off their every word. You know people used to think off fake alien invasions bringing about a false rapture, we'd be kissing their ass.

This is also excluding any Dimensional phenomenon btw which could be their main interest for all we know.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I think our perception of life, is not fully understood.

Until we understand how Life, exists, No way in hell any sentinel being that understands and protects life will communicate with us.

That basic, understanding is still wrong...

I am just saying I highly doubt we will find any primates in this universe like ourselves...

i do not think any human being that match our genetics and dna exist in this universe anywhere...

It is my opinion, pretty damn down to earth, and realistic...

If there is other life out there, intelligent life out there it is something that will be a thing that will be extremely hard for us to understand, and will really screw people up in the head trying to understand it...

That is the best way I can explain it...

What we think we understand about E.T, aliens etc. Is probably all wrong....

Nice to see you back O.P

Not to mention I think our Logical ways of thinking is pretty primitive, since we still do not understand, life, and the substance we exist in... We use logic, to understand how things work, Yet, I think it takes much more to fully understand what we still do not, I am not sure if we have evolved or ever will evolve enough to get to that point...

I think we still think of the unknown exciting, like being at Disney world, fantasy and make believe...

In order to get to the truth, we have to walk into a fear, never felt before, and try to understand what does not make sense to us...

Even then, we may still never understand...

edit on b152015-08-04T19:15:13-05:00America/Chicago83176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

I agree with you. Anyone I've ever met who has touched
'what's more than real' has had their mind shredded.

Kev

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2015 by Eye4NeyE because: Random outburst

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fockewulf190
a reply to: MystikMushroom
The testimony of the former missleman is compelling. It is fairly well known: www.cufon.org... The research done has been extensive.

Physical UFOs with little green men in them is just one out of perhaps
dozens of explanations that could do everything in that report. I believe
that is what MM was saying.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fockewulf190
I remember a certain alien interaction with humans which ended up with a bunch of nuclear missles going "offline". Seems like that is "sending a message" to me.

More than just "a certain interaction".
More like dozens of interactions.
Take a look at this thread.
edit on CDTTue, 04 Aug 2015 19:48:07 -0500000000America/ChicagoAugAmerica/Chicago070748pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What if.....

WE are the intelligent species. The 'advanced' ones. We're the ones speculating, watching the skies longingly, sometimes with a sense of foreboding, sometimes with nervous excitement, wanting to experience "them". We look and watch for them; we try to make contact with them. We make films and write books about them. We indulge in fantasies about them.

What if "they" are out there - lightyears away, sitting on a boulder, or a lily pad, looking up at their own stars, and wondering what the hell those twinkling lights are.

: (

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
What if.....

WE are the intelligent species. The 'advanced' ones. We're the ones speculating, watching the skies longingly, sometimes with a sense of foreboding, sometimes with nervous excitement, wanting to experience "them". We look and watch for them; we try to make contact with them. We make films and write books about them. We indulge in fantasies about them.

What if "they" are out there - lightyears away, sitting on a boulder, or a lily pad, looking up at their own stars, and wondering what the hell those twinkling lights are.

: (

In terms of our local galactic neighbourhood I suspect that's the most likely explanation.

Many planets will likely host blankets of bacteria.

Fewer, but still many, will resemble the African plains or the south American jungles - both teeming with life.

A tiny percentage of those planets will likely have developed sentient life. Which still potentially mean hundreds, if not thousands, of intelligently inhabited planets.

My views are based upon assumptions about chemistry, and may be incorrect.

edit on 4-8-2015 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

Due to the nature of the subject matter, ALL our views may be incorrect! ; )

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Every last one of our views are incorrect, especially the direct ones...

We cannot even explain our existence, let alone another living beings..

Hell we cannot even fathom, how our universe works, or even what is at the bottom of the ocean...

We barely have just figured out how to split the atom, and that took many, many people with the stress of WAR, to produce, and we do not even understand how that works LOL...

We do not know anything... Period, and our vanity, pisses me off when I hear idiots try to speak like they do...

We understand nothing, we just figured out how to utilize elements and components we do not understand to produce things, for money or some kind of gain...

edit on b432015-08-04T20:43:26-05:00America/Chicago83176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

But there has to be a distinction between UFO's and UAP's? One is an unknown atmospheric phenomena, and the other a nuts and bolts alien spacecraft. To assume a UFO (if such a thing even exists) is multidimensional from different frequencies operating in different densities and a different paradigm is Woo nonsense.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Every last one of our views are incorrect, especially the direct ones...

why say that?

We cannot even explain our existence, let alone another living beings..

why sat that?

Hell we cannot even fathom, how our universe works, or even what is at the bottom of the ocean...

why sat that?

We barely have just figured out how to split the atom, and that took many, many people with the stress of WAR, to produce, and we do not even understand how that works LOL...

why sat that?

We do not know anything... Period, and our vanity, pisses me off when I hear idiots try to speak like they do...

We understand nothing, we just figured out how to utilize elements and components we do not understand to produce things, for money or some kind of gain...

why sat that?

You seem happy to make a boat load of unsubstantiated claims, without excepting that science has known many of those principles for a great number of years.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

academia, just tries to use logic, to help us overcome our fear of the unknown...

Use science, to explain to me how gravity, works, then use science to explain to me how, the sun works...

NOT WHAT IT DOES....

HOW IT WORKS...

Then explain to me how E.T's work..

LET ME BE MORE CLEAR...

WHY DOES IT DO THAT?

edit on b172015-08-04T21:17:50-05:00America/Chicago83176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76

academia, just tries to use logic, to help us overcome our fear of the unknown...

Use science, to explain to me how gravity, works, then use science to explain to me how, the sun works...

NOT WHAT IT DOES....

HOW IT WORKS...

Then explain to me how E.T's work..

LET ME BE MORE CLEAR...

WHY DOES IT DO THAT?

well, the best explanation we have is courtesy of Einstein. Which also, in a round-a-bout way, determines how stars work. This has been known for about a century. Try to keep up!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

As to how ET's work? I have no idea how they (hypothetically) propel spaceships.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"academia, just tries to use logic, to help us overcome our fear of the unknown... "

No - I love the unknown; it's what makes living fascinating. If you have a fear of the unknown, then it's your problem alone.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

nah you misunderstand what I am saying...

We know what stars do, we have no idea why the star is there, what it's purpose is, or what it is doing it for...

Sure we can talk about the process but how do you know what science is telling you is the truth?

We have no idea how to make fusion, rumors have it we are making it, but I highly doubt it..

We have no idea how this stuff works or does what it does or why it does it, we can try and explain it but again we do not know why..

As I said we do not understand it, or how and why it is doing it.

Just like we do not understand why we have to breath, in order to survive...

Anyhow you might be right...

back to UFOS please, I cannot explain this in 2d, without massive misunderstanding, and I am assuming I will get more personal insults if I try, from people who refuse to try and accept the fact we do not know anything.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I see I stand corrected, he settled for the insults...

Obviously less intelligent than I thought...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Stars don't burn for a reason. It's just a consequence of physical laws. Just like mountains don't grow for a reason - they just do because of plate tectonics.

As for "people who refuse to try and accept the fact we do not know anything"... who is that aimed at? No one pretends to know everything, as far as I'm aware.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

archaic laws of intellect do no better at understanding reality or it's process, now stop being selfish and get back on topic..

You might be right thou..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join