It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you support NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Thx buddeh

The thing is, the rulers understand that in spite of all the misery and degeneracy religion has caused throughout the millennia, the plebs enjoy having a magical big buddy looking out for them. It's psychological comfort that cannot be underestimated. So the way I see it, they're setting the groundwork for a new messiah and a global religion. Correct the flaws of the old religions and present something that will be a massive crowd-pleaser. Us less naive people who know the ways of the world will roll our eyes and go along with this new and improved, peace & love, sexy Superjesus. The hoi polloi will eat out of the palm of his hand because he'll be everything they've ever fantasized about. The old guard of monotheistic desert religion will take up arms and declare holy war, and subsequently be crushed. All roads lead to NWO, I've made my peace with this hard-to-grasp reality, it depends whether we'll be able to truly reap tangible benefits from this NWO and live to see the dawning of the next step in human evolution, or if it'll just be even more farked up than the current system giving us the baloney pony. In which case, I'm better off getting vaporized in the nuclear war.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Demonarch

Im just waiting for a ban on "modern" religion. You force the new religion somehow, always did it in the past. Will be no different this time

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Depends on whether those who rule want the human race to become a race of supermen, or remain a race of lemmings. If they want a race of supermen, the hermetic secrets of spirituality will be brought to light and the masses will learn that yes, we are ALL "gods", we all have the spark of the original divine intelligence within us and we can make our lives better not by just kneeling passively and clasping hands in prayer to Skyman but by channeling our spiritual powers into improvements for our health, happiness, mental state, longevity, etc.

If they still want a race of lemmings, the new messiah will simply be the hip and happening thing and the old religions will indeed be thrown into the dustbin as expired sandpeople legends anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Demonarch

The hermetic ways have more ways than just enlightment on a spiritual level. All the ways are hermetic, you just decide which way you want to go, you could probably never master it the whole spectrum, so its better you choose a way, usually the spiritual gives the most comfort, love, purpose and meaning. The basic hermetic ways, are truly the best for happy life.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The NWO has been dressed up so it doesn't sound like the re-establishment of roman empire rule but I will never support global fascism in any form. I support the peoples right to freedom and choice of representation.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
First off Cisco Wheelers version of this agenda is not really real, it was a black magicians attack on her that caused her to see things and maybe they got a little real in terms of a manifestation for a few days before dissolving into nothing, congrads to the sick bastard that did that to her, he caused a great illusion for a little while that spread into a rumor..

So am i for the NWO or illuminati, um NO i don't want a bunch of rich bankers owning this world, because that's all they are really, but the answer is no....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join