It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men clothes and shoes sucks! Women gets everything!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So, I went to another further mall and didn't find any cool looking shoes for men. Most of them look like workers shoes, leathers shoes, or skate shoes. I couldn't even find any good "toe covered sandals" at that mall for men. Women have a lot of them, especially the women only stores.

www.israel-catalog.com...

I'm so pissed. All the men shoes is mostly dirt brown to black. Only cool looking ones are just now kids shoes which is way too small.

Make more Male running shoes and toe covered sandals!! We had them in the past. Why is all the men shoes so out of style now a days? I need shoes for summer! Not winter, not work, or skateboarding!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Shoe stores with large selections for men. This almost goes against my morals but...
www.famousfootwear.com...
www.shoecarnival.com...;jsessionid=5FB25C1E51EF9803BD47ABEA17F4A180.591421-web1-store01 (you can get incredible clearance deals if you shop towards the end of the season here. Sandals in September are dirt cheap. Same as winter boots in February)
www.payless.com... (less of a selection but great prices)
www.rackroomshoes.com... (I don't have experience with this store, but they look like they have a decent selection for men.)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
a reply to: makemap

Shoe stores with large selections for men. This almost goes against my morals but...
www.famousfootwear.com...
www.shoecarnival.com...;jsessionid=5FB25C1E51EF9803BD47ABEA17F4A180.591421-web1-store01 (you can get incredible clearance deals if you shop towards the end of the season here. Sandals in September are dirt cheap. Same as winter boots in February)
www.payless.com... (less of a selection but great prices)
www.rackroomshoes.com... (I don't have experience with this store, but they look like they have a decent selection for men.)

All those sites you sent, maybe other than payless shoes. Click women section and compare the men(ignore the high heels). Tell me what is wrong? I just found an awesome slip on/sketcher shoes with color that can suit men, but there is no option for men for that certain shoe. I would've bought it if there was a men version. Shoe companies need to learn to do crossover production between male and female. There could be couples who want same style/color. Your "Sketchers" design has been used by the Chinese as normal shoes since 1600s. The shoe companies got it completely backwards.

www.amazon.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Shoe companies should give way more options on sketchers for men. I see a whole lot of different shape design female shoes than men.

Adidas and Nike is one of the worst companies for shoe variety for men. Yet, they make many designs for females.

Funny thing is, I finally found small shoe companies with better and different men shoe designs. Screw you "Olympics" and "FIFA" for your buyout of small privately own companies that create their own designs!! More, like I'm tired of huge companies buying out every sections of the mall and enforcing the same design on us men!!
edit on 9-8-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My feet is quite small. I can wear women shoes. The majority of men living in my area is 7-8 US size which is my size. I keep finding good summer shoes, but sold out in sizes. While I keep finding women shoes that fit me. The amount of non-high heel female shoes overwhelms men by 5:1 in the malls, especially those female only shoe stores. You can never find a shoe store for men only. I found many cool looking female shoes. Some have the color that fit both male and female. Like black. Heck, I wear female heavy duty snow boots(not leather/fashion ones) and no one notice it is a female shoe.

It is blue color for both male and female.
edit on 11-8-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The thing is, women by more shoes than men. The market reflects this. Store are going to cater to the demographic that creates the most profit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join